November 24, 2014 | 1946 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Dance Party

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by CLEOJLW

So, I have had this trio for awhile but, I kept forgetting about it. (I have LOADS of eyeshadow). So today I finally remembered that I wanted to try this trio and I love it. The pigment isn't as strong as other brands such as MAC or Milani but, it is GREAT for soft yet noticeable look. I have had the product on for about 7 hours so far and I love it! It is still on my lids. The deepest shde was put on my lids and the middle shade on my crease and the lightest shade as my highlighter. I love that this trio gives me the soft look I yearn for some days but, not with a loud impact. I didn't have any problems with any of the shadows showing up on me. They all looked great. (I did put on a base). I took of one lippie because I know some people aren't great fans of the subtle shades with less pigment. Also, I used my Elf brushes ($1) and they made the application process so much better than the sponge applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by AtomicEmpress86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like two of the three colors in this three pack and that works for me since I have kinda small eye lids and such. They are also deep set. So yeah anyway back to the review - the lightest pink and the middle color are my favorite and the darkest doesn't really do anything for me. They look alright on me when my friend puts them on (She's heavy handed) but when I tend to, you can't see it super well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know.. this eyeshadow isn't horrible. I use a primer and the colors are pretty pigmented except for the darkest one. I really like the light color as a highlight color. The middle color just doesn't look that great on me, which I realized after wearing it a lot. Overall it's not HORRIBLE... but not amazing really. And as with all CG eyeshadows the case sucks and breaks.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by 0hSNAPs

My first time buying cover girl eyeshadows ... & i'm not impressed. I really wanted to like these shadows but they barely showed up on my eyes! .. they look so gorgeous in the palette. Heres a rundown of the colors -- the lightest shade is very pretty and the most pigmented one too. The middle shade is a nice light purple and it is visible but only after packing on color. =| The third shade i don't even use cause heck, it doesnt even show up on my eyes! I would not buy this trio again and I haven't bought anymore Cover Girl eyeshadows after I bought this one. I got this free with my Lash Blast which makes it okay since i didnt buy it at retail price; $4-5?

Oh yeah, the packaging also kinda sucks. One of my foam applicators were torn off on the other side. The side I couldn't see when I bought it -_-

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This trio looked so pretty in the pan, and I bought it as purply pinks enhance my blue-grey eye color. Unfortunately there is so little pigment in these eyeshadows that I may as well not wear anything on my eyes! The palest color is very pretty and is one I would use most. The middle color is a muted pinky mauve but has little pigment (and can look a little bruisey). The darkest color is seriously a joke. There is so little pigment that even with several layers with a wet eyeshadow brush this does not show up. I love purples, but this goes on as a very sheer grey color. I will not be buying this again regardless of the price. If I buy vibrant colors, I want them to be vibrant on face, not just in the pan! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by abiF

I expected these to be pretty and purple but they had almost no pigment at all! The darkest shade barely showed up on me at all and the middle shade looked like lavender/pink on my skin. Only the palest shade had any pigment at all. I wish they sold the lightest one alone, because it's very pretty and I would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by RosyBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeshadow trio before I found out Cover Girl does animal testing (and thus stopped buying their products). It looked like a nice set of colors in the box, but they don't show up so well. I've figured out that in alot of drug-store makeup advertisements, the colors show up ALOT better on the model than they ever do on your own face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by shrimpchips

the colors of this trio really caught my eye. from left to right, the colors are plum satin (sparkle), which is a nice plummy purple; confetti shimmer (pearl), a very sweet rosy pink and pink chiffon (pearl) a very shy, very slight pink. confetti shimmer & pink chiffon have excellent color payoff and are very pigmented - which is a surprise because most covergirl shadows are the exact opposite. plum satin was disappointing because no matter how much i tried packing the color on, it just wouldn't show! so instead i like using 2 out of the 3 colors; i like to put confetti shimmer on my lids with pink chiffon on the inner corners to brighten my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

i saw this and i thought the colors looked gorgeous so i decided to pick it up - why not? anyway, i have found a lot of covergirl products to be either a "hit" or a "miss" and this is one of those few that i actually like. left to right the colors are are Plum Satin (sparkle) which is a plummy purple; confetti shimmer (pearl) a shimmery rosy pink; and pink chiffon (pearl) a shy pink. confetti shimmer & pink chiffon have EXCELLENT color payoff. plum satin on the other hand, does not. i've tried using this in the crease and no matter how much i try to pack it on, the color just doesn't want to show. so when i use this trio i only use two out of the three, and they do the job just fine. i like to wear confetti shimmer over the lid with pink chiffon on the inner corners; then finish with some liner & mascara and you're "good to go" like the spicy chicken crunch wrap from taco bell. w00t. =D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Kat2004

these colors look great with green eyes! I like to mix the ligh and dark shade to give it a darker but not too dark effect. very shimmery too. Good prices too.