December 20, 2014 | 1097 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's just an oil. Does nothing for you that another oil can't. It's probably the worst thing you could put on your face though. It will break you out so don't use on face at all. I'd rather just buy a natural oil like coconut,Shea or grape seed. Probably be cheaper too...skip this. Trust me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulBritt33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Waste of money look at the ingredients it's mainly water and does nothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by tamarleah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really enjoy this product, used it every day as I was told it was good for scaring and all sorts, it didn't really produce much results also after a while the oil sticks on to your clothes and its not really pleasant but bearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Kadrianafernanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Bio Oil!! It's a must have if you are trying to reduce stretch mark scars or trying to prevent them. I used it everyday when I was pregnant with my daughter on my breast and my belly and I received no stretch marks!! I wish I had used it when I was younger and hit puberty to prevent the ones I have on my butt but it has significantly lightened them. My only issue with it is I wish it was a little less pricey. But it truly does work!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must have on my skincare routine. It's hydrating. I have the small size, using it every night and it's almost a year now, I'm not a half way through the bottle. But the reason it's my HG is because it help my acne scars fading like 2, 3 days after. I love this, and will keep purchasing it. Luckily, they sell it in Australia. The packaging looks cheap but it's OK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by lazybeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE Bio Oil!! It's amazing! I use it as an intensive moisturiser for my legs and arms during the winter time (about once a week) and I feel like it really sinks down very deep into my skin. You can notice the softness to your skin even 2 days after you sleep with it on your legs. I took a bottle with me backpacking around Europe and discovered that it could be used for many different purposes - try using as a shaving oil, foot cream substitute, a cuticle treatment and an eczema life saver. The smell doesn't bother me but my boyfriend says it smells like baby cream. I love it anyway!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by cati93

I bought bio oil with the intent of using it on stretch marks, I didn't really notice any difference with them after using it twice a day continuously for about 30 days. But I noticed it working straight away on an older tattoo. The lines of my tattoo were a bit raised and felt like a scar, maybe 5 days after applying Bio Oil it had gone down completely!
Great for physical scars like with a tattoo
Didn't get much results from using it over stretch marks

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CherieX

I was desperate for a ointment to treat my weightloss stretchmark nightmare, I wanted to try Clarins' package but they're too expensive and some said that it didn't work any wonders and took too long to bury the scars. One friend who travels a lot recommended this to me and after one day of 3x application to my stretchmarks are still visible but their dimensions decreased. I hope I can see more soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Now, I did try a generic version, but the ingredients are the same regardless. The oil itself is nice, absorbs quickly, has a runny texture and doesn't feel heavy. But it doesn't hydrate my skin. AND the smell gives me a horrid headache. It smells strongly of rosemary but is more synthetic and harsh, if that makes sense. I've also just realized this has lavender oil in it, which is terrible for skin, though therapeutic. I only just bought this yesterday but will be throwing it out. I doubt it does anything for stretch marks, but even if it did, it isn't worth the literal headache.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Don110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought it yesterday from Costco and I applied last night to see how it's gonna work for my acne scars. when I woke up this morning, I found that my face had rushes everywhere and it broke me out on my cheeks and it has no effect on fading my scars. My suggestion is not to apply it on your face because I only put few drops on my cheek and it felt so greasy. Never gonna buy it again!!!