April 20, 2014 | 1646 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I have pretty clear skin with a few unfortunate acne scars - this is doing wonders for them. I've been using it for about six months on one particular scar which is now almost gone, and about two-three on a few others which are quickly fading. I know that pimple scars can sometimes take years to go away, and this definitely speeds up the process! Plus, it hasn't caused any breakouts. Yay!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is doing NOTHING.
I mainly bought this to make my acne scars go away (or at least make them fade), but it did nothing. Actually I felt like it made me break out, probably because of all the mineral oil!

Also I have extremely dry skin in my cheek-area, and this claims to help dehyhadrated skin. Wel, since it's an oil it feels great when you first put it on, but again. It did nothing for my skin in the longrun! Really disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used bio-oil as a naive teenager and it made my skin feel so smooth and lovely but never seemed to actually live up to its claims - this is because it is all mineral oil (yes, that is the main ingredient) with some other emollients, fragrances and a tiny bit of tocopherol. PurCellin Oil (the 'hero' ingredient - apparently derived from ducks) is not even on the list of ingredients and if it was, there is no evidence that it even benefits human skin so what is the point you ask? There isn't really any...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by AnaisSH

I feel that Bio-Oil is a great product which helped me clear up my scars which were caused by my heels. It definitely works miracles for me! Apart from that, it being scentless is just wonderful! If you are looking for an oil to help lighten your scars or stretch marks, try Bio-Oil!

However, I did notice one flaw, it takes awhile for the product to take effect, so patience is needed.

Read a more detailed version here: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/72222802267/bio-oil-review

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, I really bought this for my face and neck as a moisturizer mainly because of the Calendula oil, which is supposed to be some sort of magic potion in the Boiron Homeoplasmine craze. Anyway, I like it okay, but the jury is still out. It is pricey, but it does have some cool oils that I really love - calendula, lavender, rosemary, chamomile.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I discovered Bio Oil on a trip to Australia 10 years ago. I had never heard of it and there were advertisements for it everywhere. I had hoped it would help with my jet lagged dehydrated skin. We were traveling for 5 weeks from the States to Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia. Needless, to say I have always had Bio oil on my night stand and in my travel bag. I love the stuff. I use it on my hands, legs, feet, arms you name it. It doesn't work well on my face but that is okay with me as I have so many other face moisturizers to use.
Bio Oil does have a synthetic scent to it but I got used to it and its not the worst synthetic scent I've ever smelled. Does Bio Oil work? I think so. I have magnificent skin and I like the sheen and glow Bio Oil gives my skin. In the end, it really is a nice oil that hydrates and locks moisture in my skin. I like to use it right after the shower with semi wet skin. I will always have Bio Oil in my arsenal. For ever and ever Amen!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this to get rid of scars on my arms... Didn't work

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i love bio oil. it helped me get rid of my stretch marks. also i use it remove my makeup and it slips right off. i love this stuff

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this originally to cure pregnancy stretch marks. Didn't work!

t cleared up the KP on my upper arms! I find the lavender scent a little synthetic-smelling and the packaging is quite tacky, but I'll over look this since it does work on the KP and also on dry skin.