Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

eh, I wasn't too excited. someone bought this for me to use as a daily face moisturizer but it appears way too oily/greasy on my face and it feels like it is just sitting on my skin. also, I am not a fan of the smell of this product. this product makes my eyes irritated/watery whenever I apply to face. I have also used this on my body (much better) it is moisturizing but as far as stretch marks go, Palmer's cocoa butter is significant and dominates Bio Oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Before and after photo:
[URL=http://s860.photobucket.com/user/ninjaabitchh/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse1lq2we0.jpg.html][IMG]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/ninjaabitchh/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse1lq2we0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I've always been a small girl. 5'3", 115lbs. During my pregnancy I ate for 4 and weighed 170lbs by the time I delivered. I'm 23 years old and after my son was born I had horrific stretch marks on my legs and butt. I just wanted to share my results after 5 months of applying bio oil once per night after my shower and before bed. It was gross and oily but well worth it. I recommend this product to EVERYONE. I call it the magic oil. I eat well, breast feed, but have NOT worked out. My skin is like this only just from the bio oil. I did not see results the first 2 months, even though I applied each and every night. It's a long process but went by so fast so don't give up :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I tried this oil hoping to fade my acne scars. But it just felt greasy and never really got absorbed. So it just sat on top of my skin. It exacerbated my acne and clogged my pores. Gave it to my mom and she's been using this more than a year. Her skin is dry and not prone to acne. She said that no difference is made on her skin. She also said that it doesn't get absorbed despite suffering from dry skin and it stains the pillow. Not recommended.

I was given a bottle of this a little over a year ago but I never really had a use for it. Recently, I had a crappy break out on my cheek right along my cheek bone, and I also had a really bad sunburn on my forehead.

I decided I would apply it to my cheek to see if I could minimize the colour of the blemishes. As for the sunburn, I figured it would help keep it moisturized, as well as help prevent any possible scarring. I did scratch my forehead because it was becoming itchy and because of this, I scratched away skin and you could see the pink underneath - I was worried it would leave the two little scars.

It has the consistency of vegetable oil like someone else mentioned. The smell is very strong, I think it smells like cinnamon and flowers, but it does go away after it's been sitting on your skin for a bit. It is very moisturizing.

I think this is a product that has to be used instantly (i.e right after a break out, right after you get the scar) Opposed to trying to fade old scars.

I will try to update in a couple of months on how I feel it worked, as it has only been about 2.5 weeks now that I have been using it. For my sunburn, it completely healed it and the dryness in just a few days.

This product is more suited for scar PREVENTION than minimization of scars, and same applies for stretch marks. It does help 'soften' some scars and diminish the appearance of stretch marks - it'll soothe the 'redness' of scars but doesn't do much for old white/silver scars, and it'll help reduce the appearance of stretch marks BUT YOU NEED TO START USING WHEN YOU'RE UNDERGOING RAPID WEIGHT CHANGES instead of using it on old stretch marks.

The scent is noticeable but not pungent or overwhelming, it smells not unpleasant but I can't think of the word to describe it. Herbal but more cloying, I would say.

Do not store in bright light.

The oil itself is just that - an oil, slightly lighter/flowier than the consistency and viscosity of vegetable oil.

DO NOT WEAR CLOTHES ONCE YOU PUT ON THE OIL, the fabric will absorb the oil. Just let your skin soak it in, it'll take a while because oil doesn't readily penetrate the skin barrier.

DO NOT USE ON OPEN SKIN. It'll irritate the wound even if you don't notice it because recovery will be delayed.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product did not work for me. I applied it on acne scars (nothing), stretch marks (nothing), and finally a scar on my body and it broke me out in a huge, itchy pimple and now has left an even redder, angry scar behind. This stuff sucks. Don't buy it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked the smell and the texture. But it didn't actually do anything. I applied it religiously twice a day for 6 weeks. Nothing. If you're going to say I needed to use it longer...No product should take that long to work, period. I have used plain vitamin e oil and gotten better results the very next day than I did in 6 weeks of using bio oil. Just a bad product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really want to love this product, but NO

Texture is really oily and feel thick, makes my face too oily by the day.

I have an oily face , and I use this to remove my scars
it did nothing but breakouts

NO... dont waste your money girls!! this is a wastey, I might just use it for stretch mark in my ass

I LOVE bio oil. Just use it on my face for a little hydration. I like using under foundation for a dewy look. Hydrates, it is an oil so feels a little oily for a while but it soaks into skin, makes it feel so soft and doesn't cause breakouts!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a lifesaver! I use it only at night as part of my night time skincare routine after toning and cleansing as I find it too oily for a day time use. I have uneven skin tone around the cheeks and after using this, I can find that my skintone is getting even more even and plus, it also hydrates my face!

Popular Body Skincare Products