August 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Great neutral palette. Wonderful for an every day look. My only wish would be for the lightest shade and the medium shade to be a little more pigmented. I have to build quite a few layers for a more dramatic look. Probably can't be beat for the price, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I think this is a great cheap neutrals trio. I am cool toned and find it difficult to pull off most browns, and this is light enough that it looks beautiful. It seems to be more cool-neutral toned instead of the usual warm toned browns or neutrals I run into.
The colors are not super pigmented, but they are nice. The price is very nice for what they are. It gives a very natural look without being garish or obvious. WNW trios that are similar like Walking on Eggshells, etc are more pigmented, but this is mistake proof IMO. I use this when I am not feeling very good, and am not sure I will be precise. The colors just go on more natural and blend very easily. I don't worry about how much pigment I picked up and might have to remove it.
Very natural everyday trio that has the no-makeup look but you look put together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I wanted this for quite a while, and finally bought it when it was on sale. I didn't think I'd be able to do a whole look with this because each shadow is shimmery - but I was wrong. Even though the darker brown is shimmery, it still works to define the crease. My favourite shade is the highlight, it really brightens up my eyes. This palette is now what I reach for when I want to look put together but don't want to have to think about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I believe that Every woman should have this trio in their makeup kit. They are beautiful neutral shades that compliment most skin tones with a pretty flush of shimmer that can be worn daily. Don't let the shimmer part scare you. Its on the neutral side so your not gonna look like a disco ball. I have always been a big time eye-shadow junkie since high school and have quite a collection..but this one will always be in my makeup bag for sure!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't believe the hype, if you want this to show up, you'll have to pack it on and even then it's sheer. These eyeshadows have very little pigmentation! I was so disappointed. WetnWild trios have phenomenal pigmentation and cost almost half as these $2.99 vs $5.79 Seriously, don't waste your money on this crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best. Trio. Ever. I had to go to several different stores just to find this because this was the only shade that was sold out! I find all shades good for all over the lid and it's great for natural looks. They are indeed shimmery (hence the name) and don't look good all together. The pigmentation is amazing, lasting power's awesome, and everyone needs this NOW! I wish some girls in my school would have this because they wear too much glittery, bright blue and green eyeshadows. They don't fade on me and last the long 8 hours of treacherous school. The top is a bit flimsy but hey, the product inside is what counts. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this trio it's girly and natural it's perfect for middle school but the packaging is really ugly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Jessmlo

This trio has very nice neutral colors but its also very shimmery! Great pigmentation also. I gave this only 4 stars because although its pigmented the color doesnt show up on my nc25 my skin.. It only adds a shimmery tint to my eyes. If I create a look with all three colors you wont be able you tell so I only use the two darker shades as a shimmery tint on my eyes. I only use one color though. For the lighter biege color I use it for highlighting my nose and cupids bow. Even though the color doesnt show up on my skin I still enjoy using this for these reasons so I will repurchase but I think this will work a lot better on fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this trio but when I use all the colors together, it can look really muddled and the colors aren't very clear. I like to use this trio using the colors separately and with other colors (usually matte colors to contrast the shimmer), so I don't recommend this to anyone starting off with makeup because they might want more color choices to go with this. Overall, the colors are super pretty, pigmented, easy to find in stores and rather inexpensive but I prefer to use it with other palettes or eyeshadows. I would easily recommend but to people who have more choices in case they want different colors to pair with this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an eyeshadow trio that everyone should have in their collection. These are the 3 perfect shades for everyday, and they have great pigmentation, texture and lasting power for the price. There isn't anything bad I could say about this. I love it so much and I use it almost everyday.