Garnier Fresh gentle eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes

2.8

on 7/26/2012 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using this eye makeup remover exclusively for the last 5 years.
Never made my eyes water, sting or irritated in any way.
Feels refreshing
No residue left behind
Reasonably priced
Easy to find
No complains for the packaging

I only took a lipstick off because it does not remove waterproof eye makeup. But for non- waterproof, excellent!

on 7/25/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking for an eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes. It says it removes waterproof mascara but it doesn't. I don't know, maybe it is suitable for simple mascara.. But for me it was completely waste of money

on 5/12/2012 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is labeled as ''Essentials gentle make-up remover with GRAPE WATER'' in Europe. It says it removes waterproof make-up but I'm not so sure about that. It works nicely on regular make-up, it doesn't irritate my eyes or leave a greasy/oily residue but it doesn't work amazingly well either. It says on the bottle it's suitable for sensitive eyes which I believe is true (although my eyes aren't that sensitive). I would probably repurchase and I think it's worth a try.

on 3/15/2012 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best makeup remover I have ever had. I wear the whole works (MAC eyeshadow, primer, liquid eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow filler) and this stuff takes it off really easily and doesn't irritate my eyes. I was really surprised when I bought it (it was on a whim because it was on sale) and how well this stuff works because it's so cheap! I'm on my third bottle, it's never leaked, I LOVE IT.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is one of the greatest makeup removers I have ever tried! I have really sensitive skin and most makeup removers irritate it, but this one feels really soft and clean on my skin. It removes my makeup without too much effort and leaves my face feeling very fresh. I've been using this for more than a year now and I don't think I'll be replacing it any time soon :)

on 2/26/2012 8:40:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few weeks and so far its an alright product. It removes some of my eye make without a lot of tugging on my eyelashes, does not dry out my eye area and it has a nice scent. I do not like the packaging (changed the bottle so that it dispenses better), there is this oily residue on the bottle that I need to clean up on occasion and there are a few times that the makeup remover kind of irritates my eyes a little bit (I ended up blinking a lot or washing my eyes).

I will continue to use this product and see if anything else happens. So for now I am giving it a 2.

on 1/27/2012 5:39:00 PM

Love this stuff! I'm on my 2nd bottle and it's still great.

It doesn't remove all my makeup in one go - it takes a few swipes and a minute or so for it all to be removed - but it smells nice and is gentle enough for my sensitive eyes, so that's fine with me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i'm really surprised by all the negative reviews about this product, cos personally, i have nothing but a positive user experience. i must highlight that i'm from europe and on our market, it's called 'grape water' and comes in a green container. i'm referring to the 'market' cos considering that the reviews go from either best or worst, my only logical conclusion is that the formulation is different.

from the product itself, i'm fully pleased. it removes equally the waterproof and non waterproof make up, without any irritation.i use contact lenses, so for me, that's very important. it does not leave any residue and it's quite refreshing thanks to the water-like formulation.having in mind that it's not creamy, surprisingly doesn't dry the skin.

would repurchase again. did repurchase may times.

on 12/29/2011 1:39:00 PM

I really wanted to like or e en love this product but it just did not do enough for me. Hit yes if it did not do enough for you ether

on 12/20/2011 5:54:00 AM

Unfortunately the claims are false. This makeup remover does not remove waterproof makeup, or eyeliner other than liquid liner. It's too bad because the scent is amazing!