April 23, 2014 | 1501 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by JulieGil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance makes me ill, I can't even bear to be close to someone else wearing it. It's offensive and I'm not the only person I know who feels the same way :(. UGH

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great perfume!

Lovely calming scent. Traditional. Feminine. Not too floral or fruity.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

Headache in bottle. This scent literally makes me sick. Its sickly sweet and strong and DEFINITELY intended for women over 50.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just a simply balance smell that isn't overpowering. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Angelator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that on me this fragrance kinda smells like the scent that lighting bugs give off when you hold them. On other more mature women I find this to be a beautiful scent and I would buy it for someone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by chlowy

I love tresor it,s beautiful light and feminine my husband likes it so much even he wears it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent reminds me of Skintimates shave gel in the pink can. It transported me back to the days of the transitioning from being a girl to a young woman.

It is a soft powdery floral (rose and jasmine) with ripe peach and a hint of sandalwood to give it the warmth from the end of Summer. I'm not usually fond of anything with a considerable amount of powder, but this is subtle enough to just be lovely.

This doesn't have the "aldehyde" mature scent. I think a young lady could wear it if she's comfortable and confidant in herself. It's THAT kind of "mature".

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Aww everyone is hating on tresor, I think it is a very intriguing fragrance, it's much prettier than a lot of perfumes I've had. I really like this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It seems like there are a lot of women that don't like Tresor; they think it's too "old lady-ish" but I highly disagree. I think it's a beautiful, refined fragrance that's not overpowering. I'm 25 and it's my "signature" scent. It mixes with my skin perfectly. A lot of perfumes are overpowering to me and will give me horrible headaches (especially Very Irresistable by Givenchy= ugh), but not Tresor.

I always get compliments and my husband is always sniffing my neck whenever I wear it. :)