November 28, 2014 | 1252 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this recently as part of a set of miniture perfumes, and I already know I'll be buying a full size bottle soon. Tresor is just gorgeous. It's a super sweet, apricot rose with perhaps a touch of vanilla. It's perfect if you want a highly feminine scent. Long lasting, a light touch is all you need. Darling bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Isleta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wearing Tresor is like being suffocated in cotton candy drenched with Aqua Net Hairspray. It is sickeningly sweet, with sharp, synthetic, chemical notes.

It was a gift and normally I would wear it at least few times around the giver but I don't think I can stomach it.

The bottle is nice though.

PS: I'm not sure why some who don't like it call it an "old lady" fragrance. There are just as many fans among young women here as in the oldest age group. As a woman who will soon been in the '56 and over' group, I'm getting more sensitive to such remarks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by addikted

Such a timeless true classic, it holds so many memories for me.

It is sophisticated and grown up, yet has something about it that does not conform, some whimsy and zest that is that once you've lived a bit and know more. It is not a sugary, flowery teenage perfume at all. It is a very cleverly crafted fragrance that was one of my most worn fragrances for years and I lived a far from proper life! it is equally at home at the office as it is at a party.

The bottle is so elegantly chic, it is like a little architectural design, with the elegance of a Lalique, timeless.

I have an unopened bottle of this stashed away, kept cool and dry, I think I'm going to open it up and allow memories to race back to me. This is a comforting and sophisticated fragrance and unfairly gets the 'old lady' label. There is nothing old lady about this. I think people need to realise we live in a world of cookie-cutter, mass produced, candy shop, artificial thoughtless scents these days, that anything 'real' seems foreign. Remember how perfume is supposed to be worn, let it breathe and mingle with your skin..let it work it's magic. There is something a little bit magic about this perfume and people might be surprised to find it's not what they 'think' it will be.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

Are you kidding me? This smells like rocks. I don't understand how ANYONE could find this appealing. If you are under 65 you prbly won't like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This was another fragrance used by the women in my family since years ago. I am spanish and this is sort of a huge thing where I live. I wouldn't use it, since I am in my early 20's and this is right just for older ladies. The smell is STRONG! Just like Elizabeth Arden's Red Door, this is one of those perfumes that you just require a few drops rather than a full spray application to make it work.
It's not bad, it's actually floral and nice, but it's just too strong. The company should tone it down a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by JulieGil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance makes me ill, I can't even bear to be close to someone else wearing it. It's offensive and I'm not the only person I know who feels the same way :(. UGH

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great perfume!

Lovely calming scent. Traditional. Feminine. Not too floral or fruity.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

Headache in bottle. This scent literally makes me sick. Its sickly sweet and strong and DEFINITELY intended for women over 50.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just a simply balance smell that isn't overpowering. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Angelator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite!