December 22, 2014 | 1605 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this.I've used it for years.It takes the make up off perfectly and it really moisterizes my eyelids.It conditions my eyelashes also.It's a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by blackattire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This remover works very, very well. I use a small amount combined with a makeup removing napkin (or just a wet cloth) and it gets the job done.
I find this also works well to help me put eyeliner on. If I put a little on a Q-tip I can clean up and dry it fast.

I would suggest trying this and would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by JudyDan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great eye makeup remover. Removes everything and doesn't leave your eyers greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hollyferocious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap and effective. I only use about a pea-sized bit for both eyes. Rub it on, then wipe off your raccoon eyes and you're done. Four lippies because it does give cloudy vision if it gets on your eyeball. It goes away quickly enough, but still kind of irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have REALLY oily eyelids and somehow my eye makeup no matter the brand or kind always ends up giving me these really hideous sad dark eyes that I hate. Well i put a little of this on a cotton ball and it gets the "sad eyes" right off in an instant without leaving my already oily lids oilier.Plus avon usually sells it for only $0.99 come on,you cant be that!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by amedelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using Rimmel eye makeup remover with great success, but I ran out and my mom came to visit and me and brought a few Avon products and this was one of them. I really hate oil based eye makeup removers and I didn't even think to look at the ingredients before I used it to see if there were oils in it. The second ingredient is mineral oil. I have to say it does effectively remove eye makeup (including my waterproof mascara) BUT after I used it I had cloudy vision and my eyes hurt. I always feel like there is a film on my eyes with this kind of remover and it really bothers me. But it did remove my makeup, so if the oilyness isn't an issue with it go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by rmcnulty3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best eye makeup remover I have used in a long time. I had been using the Almay pads, Clinique's liquid, and Lancome's liquids but they were all so oily that I had to scrub my eyes with cleanser to remove the greasy feeling. This avon remover is great! It goes on sort of like a milk cleanser or a light moisturizer and is easy to wipe off with a cotton pad. Also doesn't dry out my eye skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

Oh, this is an ESSENTIAL makeup tool of mine! It was easy to use, and it removed my makeup with such ease itself! Price is perfect and I do love it even more when it goes on sale for even 99 cents! Before my parents allowed me to wear makeup, I would wear it secretly at school and then have trouble wiping my makeup with other removers. But this one was just perfect! It was fast, easy, and easy to carry around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ChouRequiem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Thing is, you need to follow the directions to make it work. Funny thing, right? I wear punky looks often, which for me includes black eye liner (liquid) and black mascara, the two things that I've found most difficult to use. This takes it right off! You just rub it on you eye lids and use a cotton ball to wipe it off (if you're like me, it'll be all over your eyelids and under before you remove it!) which leave NO residue! I will definitely keep buying- it makes my night-washes sooo much shorter and easier!
(also, I have sensitive eyelids; I've had no irritation with this!)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

I like this eye makeup remover, it is gentle and removes my everyday eye makeup. When i have alot of eyeliner on i do have to use a little more to get all my makeup off, but i do like this product.