October 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by cheniece19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only moisturizer that has worked for me period, my skin is very picky and sensative, this is the only thing that help fight my acne and I LOVE IT!! This moisturizer is very lightweight, makes very skin very fresh and brightens!! But since this moisturizer is so light I might be a no,no for people with dry, or very dry skin, i do not recommend to people with dry skin AT ALL! I have combination skin so it is very forgiving, great for oily though. Recommend!xoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by sammysaurous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have naturally really dry skin and if I dont use the right stuff it will irritate my face and flake off all day long. I started using this product and it worked the first day I used it, however after that my face was just back to flaky all day, embarassing. The only way this product will work for me is if I pair it with another cheapo product. (the other product does not work alone either) I pair it with equate daily moisturizer, its like 2 bucks and they seem to work fine in unison, however I will not purchase this again because of the price I will find another product to pair with my cheapo brand that is cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I wanted to like this because it did make my skin soft and was lightweight/non-oily but i have a feeling that it was a reason why my skin is irratated badly,so for that i'm not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this moisturizer, it leaves my face feeling nice and soft! Plus it hydrates my dry skin and leaves my skin feeling good which is important because some moisturizers will leave my skin moisturized for a couple of hours and then it will be dry again. Also, this is good for oily skin too but use less product. I would recommend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by VickiD1113

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wanted to try this for summer, as every other so called "light" moisturizer I have tried was still too greasy, even the ones that claim to be oil free.

I have dry skin in the winter, but it's normal in the summer. I was given a sample of this lotion & I knew immediately it was going to work. It absorbed instantly & left no sticky or greasy feel. It actually dries down to perform like a light weight primer. Over time it has also shrunk the pores on my cheeks.

My cream foundation smooths on evenly & lasts all day, & this moisturizer did not irritate my skin or cause break outs. You can use your correcting serums underneath if you wish, it doesn't affect how this lotion works.

The price for the amount you get is a great deal, due to how little of this you need to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Tiffieotheory14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There wasn't anything special about this moisturizer. It is very lightweight- perfect for the hotter months but there's a slight alcohol scent to it. It isn't bothersome but I worry about the alcohol affecting the oil content upon my face.

The packaging is standard although I do appreciate pumps to sqeeze bottles.

I actually prefer the cleanser over the moisturizer. This product makes my face shinier, not oilier, just shinier.

I would not repurchase, there are way better moisturizers out there. I'm sticking to Neutrogena's Oil Free Moisturizer for combo skin(:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by colleeflower

Love how lightweight it is. It absorbs into your skin very quickly and leaves absolutely no greasy feeling. Blends easily. Just a pea-sized amount is enough to cover your entire face. Especially great to use in summer when you don't want anything heavy.

When I used other moisturizers, sometimes I got milia on my skin (small white bumps that look like whiteheads), but with this product, my skin has stayed clear and smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by PinkJuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave 5 lips to the cleanser, but the moisturizer isn't nearly as good. It's supposedly for all skin types, but it works to control the natural oils of the skin... horrible for someone with dry skin like myself. It actually makes my skin flake and provides very little moisture. Perhaps if you have oily skin this will be perfect for you, but not for my dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by annnieeA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin but obviously this product is not strong by itself. But i find that if i put this on and another stronger moisturizer then it'll be good enough
i'm pleased with this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

There are several things I like about this moisturizer. It's not scented or perfumed, and I like how it's lightweight and spreads very easily. Thus, I don't need to use a lot of this product. However, I have combination skin that is quite dry and flaky after a shower. This product is too light to moisturize after a shower. If I'm simply washing my face at night or in the morning, it works fine, but I need a richer, heavier moisturizer in other cases. Thus, I like this product, but I won't purchase it again since I already have other moisturizers that work in every situation.