October 24, 2014 | 1572 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by chuppachups8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

After all these fantastic reviews, I was really realllllyy hoping it would work.
It honestly did absolutely nothing in terms of an 'antiperspirant'. It didn't reduce sweat AT ALL so l had uncomfortable wet underarm patches and smelt like sweat just 2 hours into a humid morning. Also, it was 6 times more expensive than normal drugstore deodorants in Australia so it wasn't worth the purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This deodrant is nice! It does the job but there are plenty of others out there for a lot less!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I live in a HIGHLY hot n' humid climate and I always have problems having visibly wet underarms when I'm out. It's very embarrassing. Not to mention I perspire a lot too :( I don't have body odour but when it get's really humid (actually almost every day) my clothes will start to stink. Not until I came upon this! It does what it says it is! "Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant" works 101% and as far as deodorant, it does not have smell so it allows my perfume to last longer!

However, it is really important to remove any traces of this product, because it works so well at being anti-perspirant, it has the ability to clog pores, then causing nasty things to appear. If you don't have underarm pores, LUCKY YOU!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I wear deodorant every day, but when I need a little extra protection I use this overnight. I don't reapply. I find the more I use antiperspirant the stinkier I get. But for those times when I need it, it's really there for me, and I love love love the squeeze tube cream application.. why aren't more deodorants and antiperspirants like this?

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit I'm a pretty sweaty and smelly girl when I don't have the right deodorant on and I was hoping this would be my new HG deodorant... but it wasn't. I put this on at night after showering so that the deodorant could soak into my sweat glands and work its magic overnight; when I woke up the next day I reapplied another layer and went about my day as usual....and let me tell you this stuff did not work. My cheap $2/stick degree deodorant works 1000x better at a fraction of the cost. This stuff was so bad that I'm probably never going to finish using it and Im not a wasteful person but unfortunately this will be wasting away in my cabinet.

*edit* 1/21/14 this product works for me only if I use it at night after showering and then the following morning I must use my degree stick over this. It keeps me from sweating as much

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by peonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I don't sweat much and I never noticed an odour on myself. In the summer though I do tend to get some wetness under my arms so I bought this because of the good reviews. The scent is nice, citrus/florally and inoffensive. It seems to sink in reasonably fast. Too bad that after using it occasionally for 2 summers, I'm pretty sure it doesn't control sweat at all. Using this was like using nothing at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Musja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product would only work for someone who doesn't sweat too much. For me it goes on smooth feels nice but lasts only 2 hours and then you start to sweat and stink.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I should have been suspicious of a deodorant that boasts that it is "superbly efficient." In my experience, if you feel the need to say it, it probably isn't true. Maybe I'm just smellier than the other MUA reviewers, but this deodorant does not work for me. I notice that within several hours, even if I'm not in extreme heat or working out vigorously, my armpits start to sweat. And sweat leads to odor, especially with an unscented product. I try to use it when I know I'm not going anywhere because it really was expensive for what it is, but it's getting to the point where I realize I'm better off just throwing it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this an awesome product! Really works, does not interfere with your perfume and does not leave any marks on your clothing. I will never use drugstore deodorant again, totally worth the price!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by nanane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wasting a lot of money trying deodorants and antiperspirants from the drugstore. None of them would work except Drysol that would leave my underarms very dry. I'm so happy to finally have found Kiehl's deodorant. Super efficient in deed.