April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Deodorants - Kiehls - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit I'm a pretty sweaty and smelly girl when I don't have the right deodorant on and I was hoping this would be my new HG deodorant... but it wasn't. I put this on at night after showering so that the deodorant could soak into my sweat glands and work its magic overnight; when I woke up the next day I reapplied another layer and went about my day as usual....and let me tell you this stuff did not work. My cheap $2/stick degree deodorant works 1000x better at a fraction of the cost. This stuff was so bad that I'm probably never going to finish using it and Im not a wasteful person but unfortunately this will be wasting away in my cabinet.

*edit* 1/21/14 this product works for me only if I use it at night after showering and then the following morning I must use my degree stick over this. It keeps me from sweating as much

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by peonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I don't sweat much and I never noticed an odour on myself. In the summer though I do tend to get some wetness under my arms so I bought this because of the good reviews. The scent is nice, citrus/florally and inoffensive. It seems to sink in reasonably fast. Too bad that after using it occasionally for 2 summers, I'm pretty sure it doesn't control sweat at all. Using this was like using nothing at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Musja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product would only work for someone who doesn't sweat too much. For me it goes on smooth feels nice but lasts only 2 hours and then you start to sweat and stink.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I should have been suspicious of a deodorant that boasts that it is "superbly efficient." In my experience, if you feel the need to say it, it probably isn't true. Maybe I'm just smellier than the other MUA reviewers, but this deodorant does not work for me. I notice that within several hours, even if I'm not in extreme heat or working out vigorously, my armpits start to sweat. And sweat leads to odor, especially with an unscented product. I try to use it when I know I'm not going anywhere because it really was expensive for what it is, but it's getting to the point where I realize I'm better off just throwing it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this an awesome product! Really works, does not interfere with your perfume and does not leave any marks on your clothing. I will never use drugstore deodorant again, totally worth the price!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by nanane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wasting a lot of money trying deodorants and antiperspirants from the drugstore. None of them would work except Drysol that would leave my underarms very dry. I'm so happy to finally have found Kiehl's deodorant. Super efficient in deed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by angiedairou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is as great as everyone says. Usually shaving makes my underarms itchy, but not with this. Dries fast, smells great, worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by monty713

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Only deo I will use. No more white marks on clothes! A little goes a long way, you won't be disappointed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by kmarisms41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product ! The way it smells, the way it feels, the way it works, it doesn't stain. Just the best I've tried. My pits felt smoother and drier.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fragrance-free and REALLY lives up to its name of being superbly efficient. I sweat REALLY bad, and in Singapore, where the humidity is extremely high, even more so. Just a tiny pea-sized amount will do right after shower under the arms. It dries really quick. I can slip my clothes on immediately after that. And I don't sweat under my arms for the rest of the day unless I've spent a large part of the day standing directly under the midday sun. And its only around SGD20. Had it for 1 year now, and with daily use, still have more than 90% of the tube left.

Taking one lippie off for my concerns with the parabens in it and another one for the bad itch it started giving me after a year of using this. Not buying this one again.