April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by elisjem1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have it in 01 stay buff. I really love love love it. I matches my skin tone very well and makes my skin soft and flawless. It is not like you have a lot of powder on like a pancake, it is a really natural effect. I apply it with a brush, not with the sponge which you receive with it.
My face stays matte for several hours, of course depending on my activities. I haven't noticed that it is doing something with my pores as well.
The box is great as well, because it contains a mirror. For the result I get from it, the price is not that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is nice powder but I think it is overpriced. There are cheaper alternatives that do the exact same thing. I went through this so fast. It did make me break out . It has good coverage and lasts throughout day. Consistency is nice. No gross smell. But it is not worth 32$ Canadian. I would pay $12 at most for it. I applied it after using liquid foundatio

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by julzihead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes my skin look very matte, when I put it on it looks like I have a thick layer of powder on. I usually use this when I go out at night or I'm wearing heavy eye makeup and red lips for parties. When my nose and forehead area gets oily I top it up with this product out and about. Not for a natural look when out for beach. Overall I'm satisfied with this product, been using it for 3+ years.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by daisyduke30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

im so surprised by all the good reveiws. this broke me out so bad. first it dried my skin out it swoll and peeled...but I thought it would adjust I really wanted to like this. it felt like dirt on top of my face once my skin adjusted. it then made my skin even more oily. it caked and made my face look dirty. its awful. if your prone to breakouts stay away!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Keeps me shine free, has good coverage, is long lasting, and doesn't break me out. Score!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by LillieBrown123

After using loose powder, I use this Stay-Matte Powder to set my overall makeup. It doesn't clump and create a cakey look like the other finish powders. It works well with my light skintone and I would recommend it for anyone with normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Ladylovesbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this pressed powder since high school (almost 10 years). I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this powder has never made me break out. The packaging is ok and it is a bit pricy for a powder...but I will definitely keep repurchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by misspash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I have used this for more than 6 years and I am 23! I love it. I will never change my pressed powder to anything else. It helps cover what I need it to cover & it doesn't break me out or anything. I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin but it has done nothing but cover my acne up. :) I have suggested this to all of my friends & more than 3 of them are using it. I would recommend going in and testing it out for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect. I have been through these so many times in the past few months. It offers mild coverage and I don't look like a french fry all day, haha. My mom and I are both big fans of these powders, even though they are a bit expensive, $25, but still worth the price. Fantastic packaging. My only complaint is once I had my powder that was almost finished, it dropped and all the powder crumbled. Ugh, how annoying. I ended up throwing away high end makeup that could've been used, had it not been so messy. Other than that, this is just amazing. If you have oily skin, this is a MUST.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

This just isn't the powder for me, it's to sheer and I find that it gets nasty with that sponge sitting on it.