October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Fragrances - Johnson & Johnson - Johnson's Baby Cologne -Fresh Blossoms

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by zrmeda

This a very soft and clean fragrance. The bottle sucks but you can't beat the price. I would def repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

I'm not sure if mine is "Fresh Blossoms"--it is packaged in a blue bottle (similar to the baby shampoo). I was excited to finally find this at a local drugstore and got it, unsniffed (since baby stuff is sealed). The scent was stronger and more baby powdery than I'd expected, given the descriptions here, and had a sharp, white flower edge that immediately repelled me (I am somewhat sensitive to fragrance). But instead of 'washing' it off right away (I actually rub an unscented deodorant stick over the patch of skin to remove the offending scent), I kept it on. I was surprised at the lasting power; it stayed 'strong' on my skin (of course, my definition of strong is broader than most people's) for a couple of hours. (I should add that I accidentally had spilled quite a lot of it on me due to the crap packaging--a tiny little hole to dispense product, just like the baby oil). It finally settled down to a nice, faint, fresh scent, not too warm (like 'clean' scents can sometimes become on me--someone else's deliciously just-out-of-the-dryer sheets can be a headache-in-waiting for me). I can't say whether the whole experience was worth it, but this is cheap as anything and you get a lot of product for the money, so it's worth a shot if you like clean, fresh, slightly powdery scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MarthaKay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I finally tried this and LOVE it....fresh, clean, subtle... Deducted one lippie only because of the packaging (had to transfer it to a spray bottle)...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like it. Tried it just out of curiosity, and based on the good reviews here. I've been putting this on after unscented lotion, more as a body splash type product. It does smell faintly of baby powder, but not as much as I'd feared (I can't stand baby powder scents). After the dry down, the scent is more soapy and fresh. Smells very clean, like you just got out of the shower, but not perfumey in an overt way. Can you believe how cheap this stuff is??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by aileendq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ha! I've found the PERFECT day, (summer or winter) fragrance...at CVS no less. It's very pretty, subtle, and feminine. Yes, it smells of baby powder, but also
of faint flowers and soap.
It's the first scent I've worn (and I've spent hundreds lately) that I got a compliment on.

Not a terribly sexy fragrance, but I smell like I just stepped out of my shower and it's past noon.

Did I mention it was $2.99? What a great secret this is!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by budsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been really getting back to basics after spending thousands on fragrance and skincare this is one of my new fav's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

AWWW...so lovely and sweet. I never even knew this was made! This review is for the regular scent. It is in the clear bottle with the bluish tint and perwinkle color lid. I just ordered this from Drugstore.com - with the help of the lovely reviewers below I decided it would be a winner. Well, they are right. I think most of the reviews refer to the blossom scent but, this one and I think the review below mine - is regarding the regular scent. To me this smells like baby shampoo - I am looking forward to taking a shower after my run so that I can slather this all over! I do believe we have a winner! *hopefully, they will keep making this! *I will update as to lasting power and any positive/negative comments after I wear for a few days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I was lazily browsing random aisles at Meijers tonight when I spotted this. It must have been always been, but I had never spotted it before. I like using baby lotions and potions b/c they are usually gentle and fresh smelling. I liked the idea of this one. For 2 bucks, why not. I like something lightly scented that I can splash on and not worry about it. It smells wonderful! Babies, children, adults..anyone could use it. It's a light, sweet, powdery but fresh scent that surpringly lasts a long time. I really like this and hope they sell it for a long time so I can use it and buy it for my babies :)

*Update* I wore this one day while visiting a friend and she commented on how great I smelled...heheh gotta love that. I could let go of my secret just yet that this was my secret scent so I just smiled and said thanks hehe. Looove this stuff. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by vanillasweet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So fresh, dirt cheap! Lasts a long time too.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2004 7:39:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

I'm a big fan of baby products - I use Johnson and Johnson's Baby milk bath and milk lotion (just to let you know some of these so called "baby" safe products use ingredients which can be found in carwashliquids, detergents and aerosol sprays) I've got twinkle star and fresh blossoms. They are both very nice scents but I defiently would NOT wear with perfume as it will clash. I also buy Baby Bench products but have since found the scent of these makes me wanna puke, so I'll be handing these over to friends who have babies.