December 19, 2014 | 1622 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Milkpotato

This is a very good and natural looking product. need some practice and getting use to. a small drop goes a long way for both brows! on days i have more time to do up my brows i use this. if you're in a rush, this is not recommended unless you're expert at applying this.

Was testing if its really waterproof on my hand, it is pretty waterproof because i have to rub hard with a tissue before it comes off. but, who perspire and rub their eyebrows so roughly right? so i would say it is pretty much waterproof! dabbing sweat around eyebrow area wouldn't remove it!

Price is a little expensive, but given the fact a small dot can do up both brows, i guess it will last quite long :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This gem of a product is the best of the best. Once I figured out which brush to use ( hint--a skinny stiff one- I actually use a Sephora retractible lipbrush lol among a few other ones) you are not going to believe how beautiful and natural looking your brows can look. And it stays put ALL DAY. It's a one step brow product. No more setting with powder or gel or hairspray. Small short strokes and a steady hand and my sparse brows are full and gorgeous, The only downfall is that it does take time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by aimeexo

I love this product. It took me so long to find a brow product that didn't have red/orange undertones, as my hair color is more ashy/mousey.

PROS:
- AMAZING staying power. Seriously my brows look perfect all day. I have extremely greasy skin and with brow pencils they would be melting off by the end of the day
- totally waterproof!! As advertised, this is waterproof. Even in pouring rain my brows stay.
- easy to apply with the right brush
- looks very natural and hair-like (when applied properly)
- packaging: cute little squeeze bottle
- size: at first it seems like youre spending ALOT of money for a tiny amount of product, but you seriously only need a tiny dot for each brow

CONS:
- VERY easy to over apply... It's very thick and opaque and if you don't dab off the brush before applying you'll have huge thick wet streaks of color on your face
- sometimes it doesn't apply well, like the brush just moves the color around and removes it from my skin instead of applying color on. Could just be my brush though
- my skin is extremely oily so on reaaaallllly hot days it can smudge a bit
- definitely not for those who are new to filling in eyebrows, this takes practice and a steady hand

Overall, I will definitely repurchase. Compared to pencils this is like heaven sent.
Probably won't be needing to repurchase for a year+ because it's already been 6 months and I'm not even half done the bottle!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Gracepaquette

This stuff is really nice for oily skin! Nearly smudge less. But I find it a little hard to blend, you have to be fast cause it drys a little quick, that's why I took off a lippy. All in all I would buy it again! Just dying to try the ABH brow line but always sold out :(:(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this in blonde for a waterproof brow option in my makeup stash. The color is very natural, it does not pull red, just a nice cool brown. This will work for anyone with blonde to dark blonde hair, even light brown if you don't want bold brows. It's easy enough to apply with a brush and you can feel confident that it will last all day, rain or shine! I think that with daily use this product would last 6-12 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have oily eyebrows and this product stays all day. I even when swimming in humid weather and it stays. It requires a steady hand but the end result will save you a brow gel. And this is easy to blend out. I have the colour Ash and I find it suits my black hair. Love this. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, I have blond sparse brows from plucking as a teenager in the 90s, I have let them grow out over the years, but my natural brows will never achieve the thickness that I want. There are only two colors for blonds, the #10 light blond and the #15 blond. I use the #15 blond because I have medium blond hair, but I do wish that there where more "blond" colors to choose from. The number #15 is a light/medium brown color with absolutly no signs of orange while the #10 is more taupe and a little lighter. You can use a light or heavy hand with this stuff to create the brow that you want! I apply it with my MAC #208 brush which is tiny, stiff and works very precise. One little tube will also last you forever, I just finished mine and it lasted for over a year! I would absolutly repurchase, and I already have two back-ups!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lolaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Anyone WITHOUT brow tails, read my review!

I've used so many brow products, this is by far my FAVORITE! I have sparse brows with no tails :'( So, let's get to what I do and don't like about this product.

Pros: Hygienic packaging (not dipping anything), mostly waterproof, perfect color (I use 15 even though I have dark hair, but it's honestly perfect for me), easy to use, doesn't need to be set with powder, great for people without a lot of brow hairs, better bang for your buck if you need a lot of brow product to fill in/ draw your brows, great for shaping "sharp" brows.

Cons: May not be great for those without a steady hand so practice!, need a brush to use, takes more time than a pencil.

The pros outweigh the cons for me. However, I do still use a pencil when I'm in a time crunch. I also use a light brown powder to soften it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by underage

I'm a brow product junkie. It's so hard to find something that looks natual when you are a blonde. I have this in #10 and its the perfect color for me. I also have lots of Anastasia products (DipBrow Blonde and Ash Blonde pencil) and I love those as well but this is my new obession. I don't like the packaging because it's hard to get out the right amount and put it right on the tip of the brush but I can over look that. It's a gel like cosistency that will hold your brows in place. I use this to outline and fill in and then I brush with a spoolie and it looks natural, yet defined.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical to pay $20 for a tiny tube of eyebrow gel but I am so glad I did! First off, it is so easy to apply. I use a small, dense angled brow brush with light strokes and the application looks FLAWLESS. It looks SO SOFT & SO NATURAL compared to my usual pencil with its harsh lines and unnatural hues. It sticks to your existing hair and what I love is that it also creates the natural brow look even where you've over plucked. So whether you have thick or thin or over plucked brows, this would work for you. Another plus I've discovered is that it stays on REALLY well. I accidently fell asleep in my makeup and woke up the next morning with perfect brows. That's right, they didn't budge! I've fallen alseep with makeup on before and my pencil drawn eyebrows were long smeared or gone by morning. So you should have no problem with this stuff staying on for a solid 24hrs. Also, I thought I wouldn't like the tube but I love it! It's so easy to get just the right amount of product out, very sanitary and easy to travel with. The last thing I will say is that You don't have to use a lot to get the job done. A teeny tiny bit goes a long way which rules because that means your tube will last FOREVER! So it's well worth $20! I got it in shade 10 the lightest and it works great with ash/cooler toned hair. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!