October 30, 2014 | 1341 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how versatile this product is. I've used it alone, as a sheer foundation, and mixed with a foundation and a bronzer as a miracle liquid, all with great results. I suppose that you could also use it as a blush, but that may take some layering, as all you need is a sheer layer to get the benefits. I'm rather pale, and I was afriad that I would turn out as an Oompah Loompah, but with a small dose and my trusty MAC 190 Foundation brush, this adds just the right amount of peachy glow that makes me look alive. I get many compliments and am eternally sad that this is no longer available in the US. The closest product I've found Stateside is Bliss Labs Skin Twin. I would buy again if I could, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Tamra614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My absolute favorite makeup to wear! It is great, i love it i love it. I put it on and it gives me a natural glow look. It does not make me look orange like the other reviews have said but then again maybe its because my skin is somewhat already tannish to begin with. I usually just wear it with my physicians formula blush and that does it for me, a nice bright rosy, glowy, healthy looking face. I am very saddened that they have discontinued this, i now try to buy it on ebay but it is very expensive. I'm currently trying to find something similar to this, if anyone knows of anything please let me know!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ShoobieDoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear this mixed with moisturiser for a nice healthy glow in winter and spring. It smells lovely and really gives your skin a peachiness, but you have to use a very tiny amount or you risk looking a bit orange. When I wear this people often say I have a healthy glow or that I look very well - which is good enough feed back for me. Only drawback is getting hold of it - can only buy from the Agnes B boutiques in UK now they stopped doing mail order. A nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lrny1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked using this product, i would use a small amount w/ my foundation and it gave me a healthy glow. People would complement me on how healthy i looked. But I recently ran out and they dont even sell this product anymore. Does anybody know where I can find some? Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by kristany

I'm not super pale, but I'm not tanned by any means. i guess i have sort of a light olive complexion. I LOVE this stuff! it smells great and it gives me just enough color. it doesn't make me look orange at all. i used it as a light moisturizer every day and dread when i run out b/c they don't ship it to the US anymore! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:13:00 AM More reviews by klyde

Strongest smelling cosmetic I ever tried. This looked nice - gave me a peachy glow, but the smell gave me a headache and made my eyes red and watery almost right away. It would be a good product if they took the scent out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Smallonion

This stuff is ok. I can't imagine putting it all over my face - my understanding was that it was used as a kind of blush, so that's how I used it. I'm pretty pale, so it's a nice subtle blush. But I can't see putting it all over my face. I'd be orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ldevenport

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. You definitely have to mix it with a moisturizer, but I have found that I do not need to put foundation over it. Just a little powder and I am good to go. Have not been able to find it anywhere since ccb-paris stopped selling in the US. Anyone else know where I might find some??

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CCB-Paris keeps giving free samples and tubes of this stuff, bragging that this is their bestselling Agnes B. product. One has to wonder why all the heavy promotion when they could be doing this with one of their superior products. This is basically a smelly sort of cream that turns your skin orange. That's nothing to be exited about.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ValerieT

I Love this product!
I have sensitive skin and cannot use alot of products. This blends perfectly to make my skin look naturally tan/glow, without drying it out. (It's a great concealer)
They no longer sell this in the US, does anyone know where I could get it?
Thanks, ValT