July 23, 2014 | 2097 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this makeup remover in one of the clinique gift bags and I absolutely love it. The problem is the price. I haven't used any other makeup removers that have worked as well but any oil/water based formula should work the same. I'm sad that the price is so high, but the product really does work. YOU NEED THE OIL TO GET THAT STUFF OFF! I wear waterproof makeup on a daily basis because my eyes water and I have little stubby eyelashes that point down and this really gets off everything. If you want to spend the money I would recommend but I heard maybelinne, nyx and neutrogena all have dupes so I don't see why I will even bother spending $30 on makeup remover. I would rather struggle to get my makeup off with something else than waste my money on that to be honest. It's a great product and it's a great company and I like what they stand for but for a makeup remover, the price is just kinda ridiculous in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I used to use this in the days I used a foaming cleanser. It was HG status to me in those days. Two swipes per eye was enough to remove all my rather considerable eye make-up, with no irritation or missing lashes. I still keep a GWP bottle for occasional use but I now mainly use a makeup remover lotion (Gatineau Serenite) with a hot cloth, which removes eye makeup well although not quite as well as this little beauty - with Serenite there is a bit of work involved in the eye area, but nothing too taxing or (hopefully!) damaging. Anyway, I credit my years of using TTDO as contributing to my lack of lines in the eye area, at least until I hit 40. I have bought my fourteen-year old her first bottle of TTDO complete with a huge supply of cotton wool pads, a duo I hope she won't have to use all that often, but I'm a realist!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by serines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only gotten this as a Clinique gwp, but a full size bottle is about $18. I think it's a good product, it mostly takes off my makeup except for some eyeliner that gets left in my lashes. No matter what I do that won't come off. I've gotten this in my eyes and it doesn't sting, so bonus points for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this and it works just fine. It. Removes my eye makeup, even waterproof makeup, easily without irritating my eyes. It's a decent basic eye makeup remover. Will I repurchase? Nope. That's because it doesn't do anything l'Oreal or neutrogena doesn't do. Seriously, if you took the labels away I'd never know the difference. If you have very sensitive eyes you may notice a difference, but I'd rather spend that extra cash on more makeup!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a travel-sized bottle of this at Sephora. This looks like the Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover that I have used for years, and I do like Clinique products, so I figured that I would give it a try. The travel-sized bottle cost just about the same amount at a full-sized bottle of Mary Kay. I had a Sephora gift card, so that is why I went ahead and purchased it.

I like the formula, and the way that it works. It takes off my eye makeup well, and doesn't leave a lot of oily buildup. It takes off all of my mascara in a couple of swipes. I do have to use a bit extra to take off my eyeliner, but that's usual with anything that I use. I don't have any eye irritation, so that is very good, especially because I wear contacts.

Overall, this is a very decent product. Would I purchase this again? If I have the extra $$, yes I would.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a trial size in one of the Macy's Clinique gift bags. It sat on my bathroom shelf staring sadly at me, alone and unused, until one day I needed to take off my eye makeup and didn't feel like doing the whole routine. I picked this up and gave it a try. A little on a cotton ball, and the eye makeup came right off, right down to the normally annoying to remove eyeliner! It has gone from untouched to practically being a staple. It doesn't take much, and it isn't heavy and obnoxious on my eyes. I would definitely buy a bottle once this runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this remover! If you just soak your lashes/lids with a small amount on a cotton pad, the make-up just slips off. I'm also an avid lipstick wearer (especially stains & matte lip shades) and this remover removes that too! 100% will stick with this forever 😍

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bbaydemir

I have used it several times. It is really gentle even for water-proof maskara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by perfumista1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I've been using it for years without allergy flare ups. Does the job efficiently. It's the only one I'll ever use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i dont really like this. like other reviews have said its very oily. also i have to scrub scrub and scrub. it doesnt really take my makeup off. guess ill just keep usin soap and water