November 23, 2014 | 1011 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2008 10:43:00 AM More reviews by jesssala

I bought this because I think it's the closest thing to what AVON used to make a while ago. It was a clear gel with liposomes though. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    you could put that on after a crying episode and eyes would depuff! It was great.
    This Advanced Eye Perfector is sort of like that, but not exactly. It is quite good for depuffing. Used to be that mornings I would be "puffy" for about an hour....now I'm puffy until about 2pm.
    This helps me look more awake in the morning. I use Bare Escentuals makeup, so I don't experience any of the problems some of the other reviewers seem to have.
    I can't find any other product that even comes close to this in reducing eye puffiness within a few minutes.
    AVON has always been an innovator esp. with AHA's when they first came out, hopefully their R&D department can come up with a great eye de-puffer, but until then, this will do.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by marquita19

I have just started using this and although I do feel it moisturizes I only use it at night because it tends to peel off if I apply my concealer on after I apply this leaving an unpleasant effect. I will continue to use up the jar but I don't think that an eye cream should flake off or peel off when you apply something over it. I don't want to walk around all day worrying if I have white stuff under my eyes. As for the price I got it on special at 4 bucks so its not too much of a loss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product in the morning and the hydrofirming eye cream at night, until recently when I ran out of the hydrofirming and started using this both morning and night. It is ok, but the hydrofirming is so much more hydrating. This tends to feel sticky and definitely doesn't leave my eyes feeling as nourished as some other eye products I have used.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

I am stepping into my mid twenties.. and like some of the previous reviewers, i have no wrinkle but only puffiness and dark circle pbs. This didnt reduce puffiness on my eyes unfortunately.. unlike an older eye gel from avon I used to have yrs ago.. i guess it;s discontinued. Dark circle? um..sorry.. didnt work for me either. However I would repurchase it again because its hydrating. No nasty scent. And good in price compared to other brand names. I used Clinique;s all about eyes before this. and it worked the same way =( O o o, and and avon stuff are not tested on animals! hurray! =D I will try to look for another one, but this one is going to last a while.. and if i cant find another reasonable priced one that is not tested on animals.. i will buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 4:19:00 AM More reviews by fifi_kitten

i'm in my early twenties and i have hardly any wrinkles at all. however, after late nights, my eyes do get really puffy and dark. this is the perfect remedy for that. i think it reduces puffiness almost instantly, but that could just be imagination. and if i use it for several days in a row, i get hardly any dark circles. i took off one lippie, though, cuz sometimes it can make your eye area feel a little sticky. other than that, i think its awesome for the price. just don't expect it to be a browlift in a jar-its main purpose is to counteract the look of tired eyes. i also keep mine in the fridge so its really cool when i put it on and that i think helps with the puffiness too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't going to reduce wrinkles people... but hydrating WILL prevent them. Some people seem to think products are going to work miracles... the sad part is.. most will not. I think this is very hydrating... I noticed some reviews had said it wasn't. In fact, I have just put some on... and i am about 100% hydrated around my eyes. I don't know how dehydrated some people eyes are.... but use this day and night and it will do the trick :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by hempie311

i'm at odds with this product. i really don't have any wrinkles, just a little puffiness and some dark circles, so i'd hoped this would help with that. i've been using it for awhile and can't really see a difference in the dark circles, however, i do think it helps at depuffing. i haven't really used it day and night religiously for longer than a few days, so that might have something to do with it. i don't know...i probably wouldn't buy it again as it just doesn't produce more obvious results.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2006 1:00:00 PM More reviews by hottytottiii

This is ok. I put this on in the morning and let it soak in for 10 minutes before I apply makeup. It reduces puffiness but doesn't hydrate. I put camellia oil on over it to hydrate. Having said that..I am still looking for the best eye treatment today. This was not it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 6:27:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Terrible terrible terrible product...It does nothing like depuffing or anything like that.And the worst part is that it starts to peel off by itself or when you try to apply foundation/concealer-no matter how long you wait after putting it on.Such a waste!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by sherylal24

I have been using this product for about a year and I was really impressed by what it has done!! I am in my late 40's and noticed some sagging on my upper eyelids, I started using this and it has really tightend the upper eylid area!! Also great for under eye bags too!! I used to have so much trouble with puffy and baggy eyes but not anymore! This stuff does work, the longer you use it the better the results.