October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Ultrabland

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is basically thick honey. It was so gunky and greesy I couldn't wash it out of my cloth after. And it broke me out like crazyyyy! Little bumps on my forehead, cheeks, chin, and deeper ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by markeesi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser very much. It is thick and greasy, which is pleasing to my dry skin. After this I don't always even have to moisturize, which would be unheard of with most cleansers. The only thing I'm not enthusiastic about is that rinsing it off of my face in the shower isn't possible. A face cloth or cotton pads are required to get rid of all the traces of cleanser and make-up. Price obviously isn't the best, but it's manageable. Packaging is alright, I'd rather it's in a tub than in a pump bottle as it's so thick. I've recently repurchased this cleanser and would again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Meiori2001

This is a really good make up remover for sensitive skin like mine. I have fair, combination, sensitive skin...most removers are very bad for me. I have used oils in the past, everything else makes me puff up, turn red. Price wise it is higher than I normally go for, but I will be buying this again when I run out. The tub is huge for the amount you use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by amalia98

I really like this product because its gentle and it doesnt dry out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but it also leaves an oil residue behind. To dont have the oil residue I massage it into my skin to break down the make-up, then use a gel cleanser and then I take it all off with a hot flannel. But the product is only very good for the winter and fall time so I wouldnt recommend to use it in the summer time if you have very oily skin. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by gingerahoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this since I was a teenager, and whenever I've strayed my skin has thrown a fit. It calms redness, feels lovely, takes any make-up I'm wearing off in a jiffy and, most importantly, doesn't bring me out in spots. I get it off with hot water and a flannel every morning and evening with a bit of facial massage.

Apparently it smells odd to some people, but I've never noticed anything like that - it's just really pleasant. I love the texture it gives when it's on my face, and that it's really gentle to my poor sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wanted to try a cleansing balm- I use cleansing oils and coconut oil in the past, with great success in removing my make up. This was really a disappointment- hard to wash off, doesn't remove eye make up well and worst of all, left me with 4 horrible white head zits. I had clear skin when I started using it. Returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by MontgomeryMoss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okayyy, so, just some basic info 'bout my skin, real quick! I've suffered from pretty bad acne for about 3 years (i'm 18 now) and had some ever since puberty, but it got a lot worse lately.
So. My sister told me she had some of this stuff, but it was getting too old (since it has an expiry date on it) so I started using it too - and my skin is looking so much better already, after about 1,5-2 weeks! It might also be because i'm finally getting some sun, and i stopped eating dairy products, but i can tell my skin has got a really nice glow and it doesn't have these dry patches I used to have. I can even use this on my neck and chest, and it really makes a difference.

It feels really weird the first couple of nights you use this, because it's very greasy. I was scared at first it might break me out, but it doesn't! I wet my face, use a good amount for both my neck, face and eyes, rub it in, leave it for a minute or two, and the wet a cottonpad, and wipe it off.

I reccomend this for anyone who's suffering from acne and has dry to normal skin. Another wonderful Lush product <333

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im somewhat annoyed at the fact that lush still tries to come off as "natural." let me tell you something ladies....Methylparaben and Propylparaben are NOT NATURAL, they are NOT ORGANIC and they are NOT GOOD FOR YOU. that being said I used this product several times because the sales lady raved about how natural and good for your skin it is. maybe she doesnt know what natural really means. The product itself isnt bad but definitely not worth using the parabens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Fun fact: Almost all of the Lush founders use this in their skincare. And there's a reason they do! I've personally been using this for about a month now and I really dig it! This is my nighttime cleanser. I smear a fair bit onto my face, rub it in, then remove with a hot damp towel. This removes EVERY stitch of makeup I'm wearing. I've never used a makeup remover this good before! I find that after using this, my skin looks and feels more even, and has a bit of a glow to it. Dullness has been a problem for me because my cheeks are dry, but I feel like Ultrabland gives me more of a glow. It doesn't add any extra oiliness to my forehead and nose as well! A definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this cleanser - it's silky and smooth and feels lovely on my skin. I have been using it every day to take off my makeup, but I usually use a cotton pad to take off my eye makeup first as otherwise it all gets a bit messy and the black mascara stains the flannel.

I massage this into my skin and then use a hot wet flannel to thoroughly wipe it off. The flannel gets a bit dirty with the oil and makeup so you have to change it every few days.

This will leave your skin so so smooth and soft, sometimes I even skip moisturiser after using this:)

when I first used it I think it broke me out, but now I make sure I always wash it off thoroughly and I haven't had another breakout since.

not sure how good this will be for oily skin but If you have normal/dry skin this is a great cleanser!

I knocked off a star because it's quite expensive for the amount you get, but I would buy it again.