July 29, 2014 | 1470 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Ultrabland

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wanted to try a cleansing balm- I use cleansing oils and coconut oil in the past, with great success in removing my make up. This was really a disappointment- hard to wash off, doesn't remove eye make up well and worst of all, left me with 4 horrible white head zits. I had clear skin when I started using it. Returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by MontgomeryMoss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okayyy, so, just some basic info 'bout my skin, real quick! I've suffered from pretty bad acne for about 3 years (i'm 18 now) and had some ever since puberty, but it got a lot worse lately.
So. My sister told me she had some of this stuff, but it was getting too old (since it has an expiry date on it) so I started using it too - and my skin is looking so much better already, after about 1,5-2 weeks! It might also be because i'm finally getting some sun, and i stopped eating dairy products, but i can tell my skin has got a really nice glow and it doesn't have these dry patches I used to have. I can even use this on my neck and chest, and it really makes a difference.

It feels really weird the first couple of nights you use this, because it's very greasy. I was scared at first it might break me out, but it doesn't! I wet my face, use a good amount for both my neck, face and eyes, rub it in, leave it for a minute or two, and the wet a cottonpad, and wipe it off.

I reccomend this for anyone who's suffering from acne and has dry to normal skin. Another wonderful Lush product <333

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im somewhat annoyed at the fact that lush still tries to come off as "natural." let me tell you something ladies....Methylparaben and Propylparaben are NOT NATURAL, they are NOT ORGANIC and they are NOT GOOD FOR YOU. that being said I used this product several times because the sales lady raved about how natural and good for your skin it is. maybe she doesnt know what natural really means. The product itself isnt bad but definitely not worth using the parabens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Fun fact: Almost all of the Lush founders use this in their skincare. And there's a reason they do! I've personally been using this for about a month now and I really dig it! This is my nighttime cleanser. I smear a fair bit onto my face, rub it in, then remove with a hot damp towel. This removes EVERY stitch of makeup I'm wearing. I've never used a makeup remover this good before! I find that after using this, my skin looks and feels more even, and has a bit of a glow to it. Dullness has been a problem for me because my cheeks are dry, but I feel like Ultrabland gives me more of a glow. It doesn't add any extra oiliness to my forehead and nose as well! A definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this cleanser - it's silky and smooth and feels lovely on my skin. I have been using it every day to take off my makeup, but I usually use a cotton pad to take off my eye makeup first as otherwise it all gets a bit messy and the black mascara stains the flannel.

I massage this into my skin and then use a hot wet flannel to thoroughly wipe it off. The flannel gets a bit dirty with the oil and makeup so you have to change it every few days.

This will leave your skin so so smooth and soft, sometimes I even skip moisturiser after using this:)

when I first used it I think it broke me out, but now I make sure I always wash it off thoroughly and I haven't had another breakout since.

not sure how good this will be for oily skin but If you have normal/dry skin this is a great cleanser!

I knocked off a star because it's quite expensive for the amount you get, but I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by no1wells

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing product for sensitive skin , this cleanses and calms and nourishes my extremely sensitive skin.
Takes a bit if getting used to as it seems very oily , but I use it as a moisturiser too .
I would be devastated if lush changed or discontinued this product .
Only critiscm is it still has a para been preservative in it all though lush say this is minimal , it would be truly skin friendly without it

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

This product is horrid. I use lots of balm cleansers and generally love them. This however is awful. It is too heavy/oily/greasy and leaves a residue on the skin. Doesn't cleanse effectively.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by mrskrohn

PROS:
-Very gentle
-Great for acne-prone skin
-Doesnít dry my skin out
-Makes my skin very soft and moisturized
-Removes all of my water-proof eye make-up
-A small amount of product is needed
-Minimal smell

CONS:
-Tub packaging
-Must use washcloth to get it off completely
-Price (3.5 oz = ~$30)

BOTTOM LINE:
Will definitely repurchase. Iím on my third tub of this stuff. I used this while on Accutane to help moisturize and cleanse my dry, broken-out skin and it was a God-send. I continued using it just because it removed all of my make-up and helped my skin to calm down. It also helps remove flakiness since you have to use a washcloth to remove the product. I donít like that itís in a tub, but I donít see how any other packaging would work for this product, so I wonít remove a lippie for that. It is somewhat pricey, but a 3.5 oz tub usually lasts me 2-3 months so I can handle it. It is natural and makes my skin so very soft. Love this stuff. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

i like this as a cleanser when my skin is dry, and as a makeup remover it is unbeatable, especially on the eyes. my only qualm is that i find it smells.. sort of like a person? Like a pleasant smelling person. it's very sweet and musky, but something about that smell throws me off. it might just be a personal thing, but it almost smells like pheromones to me, which isnt what i look for in something i'm putting on my face. it works very well though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I had doubts about this product because it's so natural so I didnt think it'd 'work' or have any effect on my skin, but this is the best cleanser I have ever used. Other drugstore cleaners have so many chemicals in them and used to leave my face feeling tight and dry afterwards, but Ultrabland leaves it feeling so soft, smooth and moisturised. I wipe it all off with a warm flannel and then use the Skin Drink moisturiser by Lush and my skin has honestly never felt this amazing and healthy. Will definitely be repurchasing, I never want to use anything else!