December 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Chili

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! This is the perfect ORANGEY-RED lipstick- which leans alot more warmer. I love it so much. I have used this many times and people always ask what I am wearing. I love this, its long-lasting and non-drying. For reference I am NC30 with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such a sexy red lipstick, a brick red.
This is so beautiful on me, I get lots of compliments. It's a retro red in my opinion, very opaque and very long lasting. I love matte lipsticks, this doesn't dry out my lips what so ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is in my top three lipsticks - I love Chili. I read that Rachel Zoe wears this color as well, so I decided to give it a shot. My Macy's counter didn't carry it, but Nordstrom did. It's the most amazing medium warm brown red. It's a color that reminds me of spices - vibrant and earthy. I love the matte texture as well, and prefer my reds to be matte, because the product doesn't travel as much and end up all over my face. Chili wears really well when I pair it with a liner (MAC Red Enriched is my go-to) and doesn't exaggerate drier lips, like some mattes can. NC20s, this is your red!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by justacupoftea

such a lovely lipstick! Was going to purchase lady danger but got swayed by this one and pleased that I did. I have very pale skin and red hair and this looks perfect, a sort of orangey deep red. Not too drying either for a matte formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by JoannaHollyx

I purchased this when autumn came because I wanted something different to red but with the same effect. I was so pleased I came across chili. It's a really dark red with browny undertones, it looks red in photos but in person you can see the deepness of it more.
It's a really sexy colour and looks great with natural eyes or smoky eyes as I find bright red can sometimes look too much with a smoky eye but for some reason this works well with it.
I instantly feel good when I apply this no matter what my mood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is a really really gorgeous red. It's a bit dark so it is much easier to pull off on a daily basis than a loud bright red. This looks exactly like the red that Kate Winslet wears in Titanic and it is GORGEOUS. It is a matte and it is actually not drying at all, very wearable. Great red =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by nudibelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I searched this randomly and FELL IN LOVE! why have I never heard of this color. I love reds and have been looking for a casual, workable orange red. Usually all orange reds can be so clownish and bright. This was such a surprise. It really is like paprika. And for being a MATTE , its not drying!. I'm nc45 dark black hair and its perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Dyane78

Chili is a perfect orange-red for yellow undertones, not so much olive undertones. I have olive skin...and its a bit too orange. HOWEVER, if you apply the MAC lipglass in Shock-O-Late over it -- it will neutralize and tone down the orange to make it perfect for my skin. Brown is a neutral color and red-browns look good on everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by saffy89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For me Chilli is a classic. It's new to me but I've worn it lots already. It's becoming an everyday lippy. Perfect if you want a red with no blue undertones. If you are looking for scarlet, post box london bus red then you will probably be dissatisfied with this this Chilli lipstick. But if you want an orangey red lipstick then I would recommend it. It's warm, not too flashy and harsh. Instead it is warm and soft. I'm an NC30-35 honey (benefit) with yellow undertones. :)
x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a freckled redhead with brown eyes and warm ivory skintones (NW15). I'm also obsessed with red lipsticks. This is a very wearable red for day, and great for warm skintones. I don't see this color working well for cooler-toned ladies. It is a paprika-red: a muted, brownish brick red with *lots* of orange. It is a nice matte finish, and has great staying power, like all MAC lipsticks. I agree with whoever called this an "autumn red." I love this color and will definitely repurchase.