December 21, 2014 | 1586 users online

Bronzers - Victoria's Secret - Bronze Goddess Mosaic Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 4:10:00 PM More reviews by glitterpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this for only $6 from the discontinued bin during the columbous day little sale, so the price was just right. I didn't think it would be any good. I am very pale. I don't just mean a natural fair color opposed to deeply suntanned. I mean PALE. lightest skin color on the chart. I thought this would make me look oompa loompa orange or too brown and dirty but it actually looks GOOD. I apply it heavily on my cheeks and it gives me a perfect peachy bronze flush that looks like it came from a day in the sun, but not sunburn, just some "color." I love this. but I don't love the regular mosaic bronzers. they're supposed to be the same product just different packaging, but I guess the color combination of the regular mosaics don't create the same effect as the bronze goddess compact. they're too brown. :\

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2004 4:30:00 PM More reviews by HeatherBoykin

I just picked this up today. Let me say that I have very fair skin and it does not make me look dirty or orange...which we all know, is a plus. I also like this product because it doesn't have a major perfume smell. I would recommend it to other fair skinned women.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I went into VS last week and picked this up. I really liked the color palette because it's a bunch of bronze inspired colors situated next to each other in the compact and if you swirl your brush around in all of them (I tend to favor the deeper shades to bring out my tanned skin) you end up with this totally natural, "I-just-got-off-the-beach" look instead of some fake, orange crap.

$17.50 USD was a little pricy even for me, but I do enjoy using this product.

Another added bonus is the compact, I guess it's redone for this season and it's definitely cute with flowers on the front of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I thought nothing could equal my beloved Armani but I was mistaken! This VS bronzer is terrific. Because it is a mosaic with a range of colors you can really tailor how dark you end up. The powder has a natural finish that isn't cakey or obvious looking. I am glad I gave this a whirl.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this today, and since it's the Semi-Annual Sale, got it for $8.75. It's really great! Most bronzer powders are way too dark, but this is perfect! It gives me a glowy bronze look (even though I have fairly light skin) and doesn't look dirty or too dark at all. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by fashion101

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good bronzer. Bronze Goddess is a great make-up collection. This shade is not to dark it is subtle but gives you a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by noranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a repackaged version of the regular Mosaic Bronzer for Spring 2004. At first I thought it was too sheer, but in natural light it gave me a summery glow with just the faintest hint of shimmer. I love the design printed in the product. $17.50 is a good price but the brush is an extra $8. I will definitely repurchase the regular version when this runs out.