November 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Other - Make Up For Ever - All Make Up Forever

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have this HD Foundation in 110. The only foundation I have found light enough for my pasty skin. Once it is applied it makes my skin feel so soft and fresh. The price is a bit steep: I paid $46 at sephora for it. Yikes! However, it's the only light shade I can buy locally. I guess that is what it means to be a ginger

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 6:42:00 AM More reviews by simonetrue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this concealer. Yes there are drawbacks: the clicky pen is pretty annoying and gets clogged up or wastes product; it's pretty pricey compared with other like products and it needs practice to apply properly like all HD products. But the overall results are fantastic and I have been on a quest for a great concealer since I was about 19 and discovered late nights, alcohol and stopped drinking water!

I don't wear MAC so not sure what shade I am, but think (based on other reviews) I am NC35-40), I am Stila shade F and wear No345 in this concealer. You have to be quite light handed and blend blend blend, otherwise you will look a little odd, but less is more and it is the perfect colour for me. Other concealers (LM, Bobbi brown, By Terry, Becca) have all looked close but not quite right. I do think that this works even better with the LM undercover corrector in orange/yellow applied lightly. I finish with either LM secret brightening powder or MUFE HD powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by MandyCasey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Make Up Forever is getting a lot of hype these days-->totally great so I jumped on the bandwagon and tried to see what they are all about-
HD Foundation-->Tricky to start, you need a great rounded airbrush (I prefer Sephora Plat Airbrush) and to break the face down in 4 sections as it is a fast dry that sets quickly. Great coverage, but 40 a bottle is pricey, application does take longer, but if you have the time well worth it.
Liners and Aqua Creams-->Want to talk about NON BUDGING! This is your product, I have oily skin that these hold-FYI apply primer before creams for easy blending!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

FAVORITES: HD Foundation and Powder (silica) are good, along with the soft kabuki brush that goes with this. Many foundation colors in warm, cool and neutral bases (can't match me at n15 though.) Their Smoky Lash mascara is awesome for those who needs LOTS of volume (have to comb, but it's worth it.) Many love their HD liquid blushes (take practice to apply.) Their waterproof eye pencils called Aqua Eyes have many fans.

NOT LIKED: Mist & Fix makeup setting spray (too sticky.) (Urban Decay's version is better.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bmiller107

Just bought the Rouge Artist Intense lipstick. It is a long lasting lipstick that doesn't seem to dry my lips out like most long lasting lipsticks do. The color stayed really well and 18 hours later, I still have some traces of the color on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by olabisi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

mufe hd foundation.

For the first time,i wanted to try the hd foundation.when i got to sephora to purchase it the mua brought out 3 shades to match me.despite the strage lighting in the store i knew they were all too dark.i still dont know why stores always seem to match people with foundations darker than their skin.They convinced me to pick the least dark one which is 175.when i wore it the next day,everyone commented my face looked dark.I also do not see what is so special about this foundation.coverage and staying power is not wonderful.to me its just like my other foundations.maybe i'm not just happy about the wrong color,which i have to drive 40 minutes to return.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Makeyamona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I hope this will help someone out here cause I wish I had known how lane this makeup is!
So as many of us are, I too am a kardashian fan and read on they're blog that the "swear" by this HD foundation so I bought 1...then a second bottle even after the fact that I didn't even like the first one! I know sounds stupid for me to buy another if I didn't care for it the first time around but I always used clinique and nars that I figured maybe I didn't give this new HD product a chance. Well long story short it's NOT all the hype you hear about! It's terrible looking in pictures btw! I applied it with a foundtion brush and after a min or two it would settle into my lines around my mouth, and just made me look like I had been wearing it all day :(
very disapponting and overall expensive!
The HD powder is great for applying as a sealer for lipsticks. Doesn't smudge my color the WHOLE day! BUT.. For your overall face powder I do not like. Make my face feel slick and shiny after an hour or 2 weird since my face is more on the drier side.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Henna36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite foundation for an airbrush look. It looks amazing with the HD primer and silica powder. I apply it with a feathery MAC brush and the results are flawless. I highly recommend this for a special occasion, night on the town,or photographs.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to have the make up forever powder foundation, and it is a compact make up, but it only gives you medium coverage, and the make up does not stay on!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by WPG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been searching endlessly for a concealer. One dayI went into Sephora and asked for a good concealer.
The make up artist took the time to try several brands with me. After going through several brands and time, we finally found it! Make Up Forever's HD line!! What impressed me the most was that, Make Up forever has many shades to accomodate all skin colors. The concealer went on smoothly. I only wanted a concealer. However I was so impressed with this line I ended up getting the liquid HD foundation and the HD finishing powder. I am so amazed at the results! I looked natural and flawless! It cost a bit up front, but thanks to the make up artist showing me how to use make up brushes, my make up will last for a long time!
Hence the name Make Up Forever!!