The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand why the rating is so low for this product? This stuff is amazing! I spray it any time of the day to wake my skin up and it works wonders. I especially like it as a finishing spray for the times when I have applied too much matte makeup - it instantly makes the skin look radiant and dewy. Also great for a skin pick-me-up during the day.

on 2/13/2012 4:51:00 PM

Like the description on the bottle says, it really is "(an) instant pick-me-up to refresh and smooth". However, that is really all it does. It lasts for a few seconds and then the refreshing moment goes away as you wait for it to dry on your face. All these refreshing sprays for the face seemed like a scam to me right from the start, but I still bought it after reading some reviewers say how it helps settle your makeup. Does it? Not at all. Neither does it give you the "glow" that some reviewers raved about. For a small bottle for something that does not do anything but make you feel refreshed for a few seconds, I would not pay to buy it again.

on 1/20/2011 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this stuff! It smells fantastic, it's refreshing and it moisturizes my face. It doesn't set my makeup though, and it makes my eyeshadow crease. Don't think I'll buy it again, as it's ridiculously overpriced and I rarely use it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because the girl at The Body Shop suckered me in and told me it would set my makeup and freshen me up throughout the day. I carried it in my purse for over a year and probably sprayed it about 5 times in total...so I think this is completely useless. It is definitely a nice mist over your face and it smells amazing but I have oily skin and even after it dried my skin looked shiny and feel greasy. I tried it for both a makeup setting spray (as recommended) and a refresher - I didn't like it as either. I may keep this and put it in the fridge in the summer to cool me off but I can't find any other use for it and will not be wasting my money on another one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love the smell and the cooling sensation of this product, just remember to close your eyes, or it may burn for a little. I like this better than a lot of others which I had, now those are seating on my dresser. what is better than a vitamin C spray from a bottle, keep it in the fridge and you have something even better for the summer months, anything to stay cool and fresh for the summer.

on 7/27/2010 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I only can say that I like the smell of this product and it is refreshing for couple of seconds.Otherwise it doesnt provide any moisture and doesnt set make-up.It is just refreshing water.So I woudlnt buy again,but I love vitamin E spritz soo much.

on 7/2/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The one thing that this product does is make your face feel refreshed. It also smells nice. Other than that, don't waste your money. It doesn't do anything to moisturize your face, it doesn't even skin tone, it doesn't add radiance, it doesn't sooth skin, it doesn't act as a toner, it doesn't help makeup set, it doesn't fight acne, it doesn't do anything but feel refreshing. If you want something refreshing that works, try tea tree water from LUSH.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this product is a birthday gift from my friend
at first, i not really like the smell of this product
but after i use it several times, i like the smell
it's like citrus and so fresh

on 2/26/2010 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product does not function the same as the vitamin e mist. I use this when I'm all sweaty and want to refresh myself. I spritz it on my face and neck. It "refreshes" and I love the citrus scent. However, I also understand why people give this low ratings. The spray in the vitamin e one is definitely a winner compared to this one. This spritzes your face with the liquid instead of giving off a fine mist. So the name is appropriate- energizing facial spritz!

on 5/29/2009 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like another reviewer mentioned, I wanted to get the Vit E mist spray because I love the Vit E line, but somehow I ended up with this one. This is very so-so, it doesn't do anything amazing. In fact, today when I sprayed it, it made my face feel tough and dry. I would not repurchase.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products