Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers - Rhubarb

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/16/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to be a lipstick junkie and was always buying something new. Recently I rediscovered the lip gloss and I'm hooked! I haven't been able to bring myself to use anything else in over 2 months. I even bought a second tube of this because because I was always misplacing it in different pockets. This feels so cool and refreshing on my lips, making them softer and smoother, and the colour is absolutely perfect for me. I like a pop of colour but nothing too drastic and this is more than I could have hoped for. I don't see me straying from this for quite some time. 100% satisfied.

on 9/14/2012 12:11:00 AM

It wears like a sheer lipstick, really. Contrary to the color on the package (and the name 'rhubarb'), Rhubarb is a pretty warm reddish pink with a hint of shimmer. It's minty and will make your lips tingle pleasantly! :) It's not as moisturizing as I like, though, so I do layer it with Lipsyl. Combined, they give adequate moisturization.

A nice, moisturing pink balm that wears like a sheer lipstick. I like this for a spring or summer look on my NC44 skin, but it's not pigmented enough to completely cover my unevenly pigmented dark lips.

It's nice to swipe on over other lipsticks or lipliners though. I also love the tingly sensation and minty smell and the natural ingredients.

on 9/6/2012 10:37:00 AM

I love this stuff! It is a lovely color that i think would compliment all skin tones. The formula is moisturizing and has a pleasant smell. The ingredients are all-natural, as all Burt's Bees products are. This is one of the only beauty products I have multiples of, and I keep them all over: my car, purse, home, work.... Love it!

on 9/1/2012 10:11:00 PM

I found this product to be moisturizing, plumping, and luscious! It makes your lips look full, plump, and healthy, which I love.

on 3/18/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Rhubarb is a pretty coral-pink, fresh for spring/summer. If you want a little more red instead of pink, look for the new color Cherry. Burt's Bees finally fixed the problem where you couldn't retract the color back in the tube, so there's no reason to not pick up this color (and several more).

on 2/14/2012 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

WOW! I've been looking for something like this for several years! It feels and acts just like a lip balm, AND gives your lips a fresh red-ish look at the same time! I'm in love! This is just the perfect product if you're like me and not into lipsticks, but still want some color on your lips.

Wanna try the other colors as well

on 2/11/2012 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lip balm. This shade is great for fair skin and gives lips the right amount of colour. I love the mintiness and smoothness of this balm. I just wish it had some SPF in it!

on 1/19/2012 3:49:00 AM

This color of the lip shimmer is very lovely for pale lips. It also provide instant relief with it's mint oil.

on 1/13/2012 8:47:00 PM

This product chaps my lips.

I wear this product all the time, but my lips always chap. The color is great (also the color does not reflect the taste of the product, e.i. the rhubarb lip shimmer does not taste like rhubarb.) I use all the Burt's Bee's lip products and this is the only one that doesn't work great for me. The wear is great and the color really does stay on well. I wish it didn't chap my lips because otherwise I would love it!

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products