December 22, 2014 | 1218 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Lip Shimmers - Rhubarb

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Haruhi13

It wears like a sheer lipstick, really. Contrary to the color on the package (and the name 'rhubarb'), Rhubarb is a pretty warm reddish pink with a hint of shimmer. It's minty and will make your lips tingle pleasantly! :) It's not as moisturizing as I like, though, so I do layer it with Lipsyl. Combined, they give adequate moisturization.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice, moisturing pink balm that wears like a sheer lipstick. I like this for a spring or summer look on my NC44 skin, but it's not pigmented enough to completely cover my unevenly pigmented dark lips.

It's nice to swipe on over other lipsticks or lipliners though. I also love the tingly sensation and minty smell and the natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Ebelida

I love this stuff! It is a lovely color that i think would compliment all skin tones. The formula is moisturizing and has a pleasant smell. The ingredients are all-natural, as all Burt's Bees products are. This is one of the only beauty products I have multiples of, and I keep them all over: my car, purse, home, work.... Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be moisturizing, plumping, and luscious! It makes your lips look full, plump, and healthy, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Rhubarb is a pretty coral-pink, fresh for spring/summer. If you want a little more red instead of pink, look for the new color Cherry. Burt's Bees finally fixed the problem where you couldn't retract the color back in the tube, so there's no reason to not pick up this color (and several more).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by BlueLaTifa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW! I've been looking for something like this for several years! It feels and acts just like a lip balm, AND gives your lips a fresh red-ish look at the same time! I'm in love! This is just the perfect product if you're like me and not into lipsticks, but still want some color on your lips.

Wanna try the other colors as well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I love this lip balm. This shade is great for fair skin and gives lips the right amount of colour. I love the mintiness and smoothness of this balm. I just wish it had some SPF in it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by rachelmoo

This color of the lip shimmer is very lovely for pale lips. It also provide instant relief with it's mint oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by jdlaffitte

This product chaps my lips.

I wear this product all the time, but my lips always chap. The color is great (also the color does not reflect the taste of the product, e.i. the rhubarb lip shimmer does not taste like rhubarb.) I use all the Burt's Bee's lip products and this is the only one that doesn't work great for me. The wear is great and the color really does stay on well. I wish it didn't chap my lips because otherwise I would love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkieforever123

well, first off let me start by saying that this is MY FAVORITE LIP SHIMMER ! i bought this at tjmaxx in a trio that came in a cute little case. it came along with others (champagne and watermelon) . The shade is similar to a burgundy color. it stays on for a long time and i love the smell ! it doesnt have alot of shimmer to it though, but more color than shimmer, its also very moisturizing. when you apply it it gives you a slight minty taste/feeling on your lips. the only reason i didnt give it 5 stars is because it is kinda sticky :/ but other than that this stuff works great