August 28, 2014 | 1666 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by cete

I love that these bath bombs come in a paper bag, LUSH are environmentally conscious after all. The bomb smells of girly candy and has little confetti hearts inside it. The bath goes bright pink. What more can you ask for from a LUSH bath? Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by honeypink00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Think Pink was my first bath bomb and I was really amazed on how it turned my water a cute pink color, and how I found little pink hearts at the bottom of my tub. It is one of the tiniest bath bombs at LUSH but it did make my skin feel soft, and smell like candy! I will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mmmagique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was cute, but I prefer Lush scents that last (like the Comfort BB or the Dragon's Egg bomb.)

It did make me smile to see all the cute lil hearts at the bottom of my tub though! No problems cleaning them up. Usually, I spray with shower spray and rinse, but this time I left them for my fiance to see. They were so cute and girlie. Plus the bomb is totally cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this bath bomb, the smell of it is sort of vanilla and sweet, like candy. One of my favorites from lush. Although this is the cheapest bath bombs from lush I feel like 4 something is a lot for one bath. Also I found that it fizzed out pretty quickly. It turned my bath water a gorgeous shade of pink. But the smell didn't really linger after I got out. So I took off two lippies for the price and the over all product. Besides that, this is still one of my favorites I love te smell, I didn't mind the confetti, I just wish it wasn't 4 dollars a bath and the smell stayed longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of the "cheapest" bath bombs available at Lush, but by no means was cheap. For one of these bath bombs (3.1 oz), it costs $3.95 +tax in the States. It smells flowery + perfumey (excuse me, I am not very good at explaining scents). Lush describes it as "vanilla with a bite." I personally did not notice any hints of vanilla.

Lush also adds that "Neroli oil is very expensive. The essential oil is said to induce feelings of absolute euphoria and lift the spirits." - Um... I didn't really feel any euphoric about the product. lol

The product left my standard-sized bath tub a very light/soft baby pink color. (My camera could not pick up the pink color at all). It fizzes fast and leaves tiny light pink and dark pink heart confetti pieces in your bathtub. (Whether you like that or not is up to you). As with most Lush products, you do have to do a little cleaning up afterwards (pink confetti). I just took a shower afterwards and the cleanup was quite easy.

Overpriced, but it did make my skin feel soft and slightly scented (but the scent wore away very quickly).

Would I repurchase it? Maybe....but probably not.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by mmmaggie

Tonight I used the entire Think Pink bath bomb, after deciding half wasn't enough and throwing both pieces in, in my mid sized bath. here are my findings...

PROS: The product smells absolutely divine while SOLID. Think Pink smells like many pink hard candies from childhood, maybe a sweeter Pez like smell.

CONS: Did nothing for the skin!!! (Three !!! for nothing)
The bomb will not make the water, in an average sized bath, smell like anything at all. ALSO, Many people use LUSH bath bombs as air fresheners and I didn't find this had any smell unless it was shoved into my face. LAMEly turns the water pink for a minute and sheds a few, small pink hearts (if I am going to clean my tub I want it to be a chore not a small nuisance).

BOTTOM LINE: Sure this is one of the cheapest bath bombs and things you can buy at LUSH but it didn't have to feel like it, especially as it served as an introductory product. Anyways, $4 is still a lot of money for something that you use once. I almost feel insulted buying this bath bomb, as there was no showmanship, no smells and no effect on the skin. I won't give up on bath bombs yet but I will give up on this one altogether.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, I love these things but not for their conventional uses.

I have a very small tub so I never take baths, I'm a shower girl all the way. I received some things I bought from another Lushie and she threw in a Think Pink bath bomb as a freebie - since I don't take baths I didn't know what to do with it, so I looked online.

Someone said it works great as a car air freshener/deodorizer. I figured "what the heck?" since I wouldn't use it in a bath anytime soon.

WOW - my car smells amazing. Its very hot out now (been in the mid to high 90's all weekend) and the heat helped boost the smell. I placed half of one in a clean pair of toddler socks (I bought a pack for my son but they were too small for his chubber feet and I forgot to return them) and rubber banded the end and placed it in my center console, then put the other half in the other clean sock and placed it in my trunk.

For 5-6 bucks, I will continue using these as air fresheners because they smell better then the stuff you buy at the store. My bf wants to go back to lush to find a "manlier smelling one" for his car

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought two of these because everyone raves about how much they love it. I used two in my bath and they still did nothing. The bath was no more than a faded baby pink and the smell was too flowery and perfumey than I thought it would be. Also since they downsized this bath bomb it isn't one of the cheapest in order to get the full effect. I really wanted to love this bath bomb, but I couldn't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

One of my favorite bath bombs! The scent is gorgeous....so girlie, fruity and clean. Turns your bath water a cute shade of pink with little heart confetti releasing as it fizzes. I didn't give it a 5 because there's two things I don't like about it:

It puts a pink ring around your bathtub that you have to scrub when you get out. So much for a relaxing bath?

I also wish the confetti floated on top of the water. Nothing huge but it would be nice to see them while laying in the bath instead of them floating to the bottom.

Otherwise, will repurchase because those two things I'm not overly fond of are not enough to make me stay away from it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to say this because it's for breast cancer, but I didn't like it that much. It smelled good at first but the smell didn't last long at all. Otherwise it would have been really nice but I'm so mad my tub is blue therefore my lush baths are never their true colour and this one turned my blue tub a murky colour. That's not the bath bombs fault but it still bugged me ad contributed to my dissatisfaction with this one. Otherwise though, I think it's really cute and pretty :)