December 19, 2014 | 1518 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 because this was my first bath bomb and i needed to save "5" for more enjoyable bath bombs in the future.

this left my skin feeling luxuriously soft and smelling great. what i loved most about this was that my 3 little girls aged 7, 5 and 2 1/2 (2 of whom have asthma and sensitive skin) didn't have any reaction.

also, the size was perfect for my big tub turning the water into a deep pink. we were all delighted by the little surprises that rose up. it truly was an enjoyable experience for me and my 3 little girls!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice bathbomb. Everything thats in this one can go down the drain unlike some of the other ones Lush has come up with. This bomb is a lovely pink and turns the water the same color. Little pink sugar conversation like hearts spout of this which adds to the wow factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by marooooo123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really enjoy this bath bomb! It was the first bath bomb I ever tried, and I really don't regret buying it. It turns the water pink, which I really like, and it has heart confettis in it! I thought that was great. It smells very good. It it a really girly scent. It was small though, and a little expensive. And I also wish that the little flowers on it wouldn't fizzle in the water just like the bath bomb. But overall, I love this bath bomb and I will probably be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by cete

I love that these bath bombs come in a paper bag, LUSH are environmentally conscious after all. The bomb smells of girly candy and has little confetti hearts inside it. The bath goes bright pink. What more can you ask for from a LUSH bath? Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by honeypink00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Think Pink was my first bath bomb and I was really amazed on how it turned my water a cute pink color, and how I found little pink hearts at the bottom of my tub. It is one of the tiniest bath bombs at LUSH but it did make my skin feel soft, and smell like candy! I will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mmmagique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was cute, but I prefer Lush scents that last (like the Comfort BB or the Dragon's Egg bomb.)

It did make me smile to see all the cute lil hearts at the bottom of my tub though! No problems cleaning them up. Usually, I spray with shower spray and rinse, but this time I left them for my fiance to see. They were so cute and girlie. Plus the bomb is totally cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this bath bomb, the smell of it is sort of vanilla and sweet, like candy. One of my favorites from lush. Although this is the cheapest bath bombs from lush I feel like 4 something is a lot for one bath. Also I found that it fizzed out pretty quickly. It turned my bath water a gorgeous shade of pink. But the smell didn't really linger after I got out. So I took off two lippies for the price and the over all product. Besides that, this is still one of my favorites I love te smell, I didn't mind the confetti, I just wish it wasn't 4 dollars a bath and the smell stayed longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of the "cheapest" bath bombs available at Lush, but by no means was cheap. For one of these bath bombs (3.1 oz), it costs $3.95 +tax in the States. It smells flowery + perfumey (excuse me, I am not very good at explaining scents). Lush describes it as "vanilla with a bite." I personally did not notice any hints of vanilla.

Lush also adds that "Neroli oil is very expensive. The essential oil is said to induce feelings of absolute euphoria and lift the spirits." - Um... I didn't really feel any euphoric about the product. lol

The product left my standard-sized bath tub a very light/soft baby pink color. (My camera could not pick up the pink color at all). It fizzes fast and leaves tiny light pink and dark pink heart confetti pieces in your bathtub. (Whether you like that or not is up to you). As with most Lush products, you do have to do a little cleaning up afterwards (pink confetti). I just took a shower afterwards and the cleanup was quite easy.

Overpriced, but it did make my skin feel soft and slightly scented (but the scent wore away very quickly).

Would I repurchase it? Maybe....but probably not.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by mmmaggie

Tonight I used the entire Think Pink bath bomb, after deciding half wasn't enough and throwing both pieces in, in my mid sized bath. here are my findings...

PROS: The product smells absolutely divine while SOLID. Think Pink smells like many pink hard candies from childhood, maybe a sweeter Pez like smell.

CONS: Did nothing for the skin!!! (Three !!! for nothing)
The bomb will not make the water, in an average sized bath, smell like anything at all. ALSO, Many people use LUSH bath bombs as air fresheners and I didn't find this had any smell unless it was shoved into my face. LAMEly turns the water pink for a minute and sheds a few, small pink hearts (if I am going to clean my tub I want it to be a chore not a small nuisance).

BOTTOM LINE: Sure this is one of the cheapest bath bombs and things you can buy at LUSH but it didn't have to feel like it, especially as it served as an introductory product. Anyways, $4 is still a lot of money for something that you use once. I almost feel insulted buying this bath bomb, as there was no showmanship, no smells and no effect on the skin. I won't give up on bath bombs yet but I will give up on this one altogether.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, I love these things but not for their conventional uses.

I have a very small tub so I never take baths, I'm a shower girl all the way. I received some things I bought from another Lushie and she threw in a Think Pink bath bomb as a freebie - since I don't take baths I didn't know what to do with it, so I looked online.

Someone said it works great as a car air freshener/deodorizer. I figured "what the heck?" since I wouldn't use it in a bath anytime soon.

WOW - my car smells amazing. Its very hot out now (been in the mid to high 90's all weekend) and the heat helped boost the smell. I placed half of one in a clean pair of toddler socks (I bought a pack for my son but they were too small for his chubber feet and I forgot to return them) and rubber banded the end and placed it in my center console, then put the other half in the other clean sock and placed it in my trunk.

For 5-6 bucks, I will continue using these as air fresheners because they smell better then the stuff you buy at the store. My bf wants to go back to lush to find a "manlier smelling one" for his car