LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb

3.6

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), *Limonene, *Linalool, Pink Heart Confetti, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 4, D&C Red No. 27, Candy Flowers. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 7/27/2012 1:40:00 PM

Okay, so the deal with this one is you have to get one that's fresh. That way you get the best scent--I've learned over the years of buying them, they are so much better when they haven't been sitting on the store counters for months on end. And they fizz better also! I think they got it right, if pink had a scent this would be it. It's sweet and fluffy, very girly, a vanilla/flower concoction--but no headaches! Sometimes I find Lush a little hard to take, it's pretty intense walking by/and or in the store, all those perfumes are so strong--I find even my clothes smell like the store if I'm in there more than 10 minutes or so. Not that that's a bad thing! So I just grab what I need quickly and leave--and this bomb is usually one of 'em. Which reminds me, I need to get one! And of course it leaves your powder room smelling wonderful too....;)

on 7/27/2012 1:37:00 AM

I was a little disappointed with this bath bomb! I was left thinking meh! It just wasn't very interesting to me and I couldn't smell anything once it started fizzing.

Pro's:
- The bath bomb itself smelt nice (vanilla) albeit not very strong or interesting
- It fizzed well
- The colour it made the water was lovely
- The confetti hearts were a cute touch

Con's:
- The smell seemed to disappear almost immediately. Other bath bombs I've tried make the water and bathroom smell amazing. This didn't.
- Not very interesting to me overall. Then again, I'm 25 and this is probably aimed at kids!
- Smell wasn't anything to write home about.
- Price. $5.50 for a bath that wasn't very interesting!

2.5/5 (I wish we could rate products with halves!)
I wouldn't buy this again. Lush has many other more interesting scented bombs to try!

on 6/16/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 because this was my first bath bomb and i needed to save "5" for more enjoyable bath bombs in the future.

this left my skin feeling luxuriously soft and smelling great. what i loved most about this was that my 3 little girls aged 7, 5 and 2 1/2 (2 of whom have asthma and sensitive skin) didn't have any reaction.

also, the size was perfect for my big tub turning the water into a deep pink. we were all delighted by the little surprises that rose up. it truly was an enjoyable experience for me and my 3 little girls!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice bathbomb. Everything thats in this one can go down the drain unlike some of the other ones Lush has come up with. This bomb is a lovely pink and turns the water the same color. Little pink sugar conversation like hearts spout of this which adds to the wow factor.

on 10/24/2011 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really enjoy this bath bomb! It was the first bath bomb I ever tried, and I really don't regret buying it. It turns the water pink, which I really like, and it has heart confettis in it! I thought that was great. It smells very good. It it a really girly scent. It was small though, and a little expensive. And I also wish that the little flowers on it wouldn't fizzle in the water just like the bath bomb. But overall, I love this bath bomb and I will probably be buying it again.

on 9/23/2011 8:02:00 AM

I love that these bath bombs come in a paper bag, LUSH are environmentally conscious after all. The bomb smells of girly candy and has little confetti hearts inside it. The bath goes bright pink. What more can you ask for from a LUSH bath? Love it.

on 4/12/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Think Pink was my first bath bomb and I was really amazed on how it turned my water a cute pink color, and how I found little pink hearts at the bottom of my tub. It is one of the tiniest bath bombs at LUSH but it did make my skin feel soft, and smell like candy! I will repurchase :)

on 3/5/2011 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was cute, but I prefer Lush scents that last (like the Comfort BB or the Dragon's Egg bomb.)

It did make me smile to see all the cute lil hearts at the bottom of my tub though! No problems cleaning them up. Usually, I spray with shower spray and rinse, but this time I left them for my fiance to see. They were so cute and girlie. Plus the bomb is totally cute.

on 3/1/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this bath bomb, the smell of it is sort of vanilla and sweet, like candy. One of my favorites from lush. Although this is the cheapest bath bombs from lush I feel like 4 something is a lot for one bath. Also I found that it fizzed out pretty quickly. It turned my bath water a gorgeous shade of pink. But the smell didn't really linger after I got out. So I took off two lippies for the price and the over all product. Besides that, this is still one of my favorites I love te smell, I didn't mind the confetti, I just wish it wasn't 4 dollars a bath and the smell stayed longer.

on 11/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

This was one of the "cheapest" bath bombs available at Lush, but by no means was cheap. For one of these bath bombs (3.1 oz), it costs $3.95 +tax in the States. It smells flowery + perfumey (excuse me, I am not very good at explaining scents). Lush describes it as "vanilla with a bite." I personally did not notice any hints of vanilla.

Lush also adds that "Neroli oil is very expensive. The essential oil is said to induce feelings of absolute euphoria and lift the spirits." - Um... I didn't really feel any euphoric about the product. lol

The product left my standard-sized bath tub a very light/soft baby pink color. (My camera could not pick up the pink color at all). It fizzes fast and leaves tiny light pink and dark pink heart confetti pieces in your bathtub. (Whether you like that or not is up to you). As with most Lush products, you do have to do a little cleaning up afterwards (pink confetti). I just took a shower afterwards and the cleanup was quite easy.

Overpriced, but it did make my skin feel soft and slightly scented (but the scent wore away very quickly).

Would I repurchase it? Maybe....but probably not.

Popular Bath Treatments