LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I adore this massage bar! It smells really sweet like white chocolate and honey. Mmm absolutely delicious! This feels so good when I apply this to my body. It makes my skin feel moisturized, and even though it may feel a little bit greasy at first, after 2-3 minutes it absorbed into my skin. This massage bar is easy to use as you have to warm it in your hands and then rub it all over your body.
The scent lingers throughout the day, which is nice.

Overall this product is great as it:
-smells amazing-like honey and white chocolate
-scent lingers throughout the day
-it moisturized my skin
-it's inexpensive

This is a great little treat to indulge all over my body. I recommend it to everyone :)

on 7/17/2013 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this one. it's skin softening, smells beautiful and melts like a dream. Don't get carried away though, it doesn't taste the way it smells! (greasy tongue, bleugh!!)

on 6/21/2013 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does in fact smell divine, and is sweet like chocolate and cocoa butter or something with some white chocolate. Very good at making the skin super soft and silky, but apply sparingly as too much will leave you overly greasy. This is one of the Lush massage bars that I do love by the way.

on 3/30/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.It has great sweet smell and sinks in fastly without feeling greasy.

on 3/6/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought it because it smells similar to the HIWTK soap/it's raining men shower gel (not exactly the same, it smells like honey, caramel, toffee and a bit of chocolate) but close enough.

I really like the scent, though it's a teeny bit too sweet (and this is coming from a person who likes sweet scents).

I don't like the idea of the massage bar personally as I prefer the liquid kind of lotions since they're easier and faster to use.

But will I buy this product again? probably! I wish Lush would come up with a lotion for HIWTK soap/it's raining men shower gel and since this is the closest they have, I can't help but like it.

Overall, it's a good product that does exactly what it's supposed to do -moisturizing.

This smells divine! It makes your skin silky and smooth. It can take a few minutes to sink in so give it a bit before you put your clothes on or hop into bed. Aldo great for massaging your honey;-)

on 11/11/2012 9:48:00 PM

LUSH's Soft Coeur Massage Bar is a wonderful mosturizier for dry skin. It leaves the skin looking healthier than before application and is not greasy at all. The smell is absolutely devine; white chocolate with a hint of dark chocolate. The smell lingers on the skin for a bit but wears off quite quicker than expected. Great product overall, I would definitely repurchase!

on 11/9/2012 9:08:00 AM

The best smelling Lush massage bar ! - really divine - but it is bullshit that you can eat it - i got to the chocolate but by the time it had crumbled into pieces on my boyfriend and mix with the rest of the bar which tasted definitely non-edible ! and not talking about chocolate everywhere in my nails and sheets !

But it is so rich and smooth and lovely on the skin , i used it for my foot when it was extra dried and really moisturized it ! divine divine

on 10/18/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was a gift to me I originally thought was a bar of soap as my friend did too. Its actually a decadent solid type of lotion which morphs into an oil on your skin. The feel is luxe, the viscosity once on the skin is sufficient to leave a sheen and stay on the skin a long amount of time.

Many advise using before bed as it may be more practical, giving this time to absorb. Used straight from the shower and sparingly, seems to absorb better than on dry skin used liberally. In that way it can be used prior to dressing.

I've never used another Lush bar thus cannot offer comparions in scent nor size, but I must have one that's gone bad scent wise. Some mention a less than pleasing scent when that occurs and I must sadly agree. I love sweet scents and am quite sure what I'm smelling with this was not the intended result. The chocolate streaks don't add anything to the experience but do detract. I will likely try another Lush bar because I have incredibly dry skin and this feels great on my hands, looks great too. Its very different in feeling that any other moisturizer or oil I've tried and I've tried dozens. Though I got it the day my friend purchased it, it seems perhaps from an older batch. Now that I'm more familiar with the brand I'd advise looking up reviews on how a product is meant to smell so when in the store you can better determine if you're getting that or not.

Oh my gosh. I just got this bar a couple days ago, but I honestly think it changed my life! I'm usually really skimpy with moisturising my body - as in I don't do it at all! I totally neglect my body. But now I just smooth this ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS smelling 'massage bar' on my still wet body. By mistake I first used it under running water because I thought it was a shower thing or something (oh, I'm so stupid...) and I learned that it works dry or wet! Oh, and have I mentioned... it smells ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Like chocolate and honey. Yum. It does have the occasional dark side that rubs a chocolate mark on your skin, but if you blend it out it's fine. The only downside is that it doesn't come in a tin or anything, which is a bit annoying (although you can purchase a tin separately). I guess the price may be a teeny bit too expensive but I think that it will last forever anyway so it's sort of worth it. I'm almost positive I'll buy this product again!