July 24, 2014 | 1029 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it because it smells similar to the HIWTK soap/it's raining men shower gel (not exactly the same, it smells like honey, caramel, toffee and a bit of chocolate) but close enough.

I really like the scent, though it's a teeny bit too sweet (and this is coming from a person who likes sweet scents).

I don't like the idea of the massage bar personally as I prefer the liquid kind of lotions since they're easier and faster to use.

But will I buy this product again? probably! I wish Lush would come up with a lotion for HIWTK soap/it's raining men shower gel and since this is the closest they have, I can't help but like it.

Overall, it's a good product that does exactly what it's supposed to do -moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

This smells divine! It makes your skin silky and smooth. It can take a few minutes to sink in so give it a bit before you put your clothes on or hop into bed. Aldo great for massaging your honey;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

LUSH's Soft Coeur Massage Bar is a wonderful mosturizier for dry skin. It leaves the skin looking healthier than before application and is not greasy at all. The smell is absolutely devine; white chocolate with a hint of dark chocolate. The smell lingers on the skin for a bit but wears off quite quicker than expected. Great product overall, I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

The best smelling Lush massage bar ! - really divine - but it is bullshit that you can eat it - i got to the chocolate but by the time it had crumbled into pieces on my boyfriend and mix with the rest of the bar which tasted definitely non-edible ! and not talking about chocolate everywhere in my nails and sheets !

But it is so rich and smooth and lovely on the skin , i used it for my foot when it was extra dried and really moisturized it ! divine divine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This was a gift to me I originally thought was a bar of soap as my friend did too. Its actually a decadent solid type of lotion which morphs into an oil on your skin. The feel is luxe, the viscosity once on the skin is sufficient to leave a sheen and stay on the skin a long amount of time.

Many advise using before bed as it may be more practical, giving this time to absorb. Used straight from the shower and sparingly, seems to absorb better than on dry skin used liberally. In that way it can be used prior to dressing.

I've never used another Lush bar thus cannot offer comparions in scent nor size, but I must have one that's gone bad scent wise. Some mention a less than pleasing scent when that occurs and I must sadly agree. I love sweet scents and am quite sure what I'm smelling with this was not the intended result. The chocolate streaks don't add anything to the experience but do detract. I will likely try another Lush bar because I have incredibly dry skin and this feels great on my hands, looks great too. Its very different in feeling that any other moisturizer or oil I've tried and I've tried dozens. Though I got it the day my friend purchased it, it seems perhaps from an older batch. Now that I'm more familiar with the brand I'd advise looking up reviews on how a product is meant to smell so when in the store you can better determine if you're getting that or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lipglossandbags

Oh my gosh. I just got this bar a couple days ago, but I honestly think it changed my life! I'm usually really skimpy with moisturising my body - as in I don't do it at all! I totally neglect my body. But now I just smooth this ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS smelling 'massage bar' on my still wet body. By mistake I first used it under running water because I thought it was a shower thing or something (oh, I'm so stupid...) and I learned that it works dry or wet! Oh, and have I mentioned... it smells ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Like chocolate and honey. Yum. It does have the occasional dark side that rubs a chocolate mark on your skin, but if you blend it out it's fine. The only downside is that it doesn't come in a tin or anything, which is a bit annoying (although you can purchase a tin separately). I guess the price may be a teeny bit too expensive but I think that it will last forever anyway so it's sort of worth it. I'm almost positive I'll buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh this guy smells great and that's why I brought it in the first place. I apply some on my arms and wrists when I want to smell extra good and it makes my skin very moisturised, almost to the greasy side. I don't understand why they put that stupid chocolate thing in the middle though! It leaves brown marks on my skin and soft coeur would be great if they just got rid of the chocolate center. I wouldn't buy it again because it takes a lot for me to stay with one product, I like to try new things but also I wouldn't buy this again because the choclate thing, although it makes my skin smell good<3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A nice massage bar choc full of oils and butters.
I bought this on a romantic night in with the boyfriend. All was going well until he asked what the brown smudges were. Lo and behold, they were melted peices of chocolate.
I ended up needing a shower after the massage which was kind of pointless...

Nice smelling and decently decandent but wouldn't repurchase. It was more of a novelty for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Obviously this smells freaking amazing! But I took off one lippie because it is soooo expensive, and I don't like the brown chocolate chunks. And didn't they just discontinue this? Boo hoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by katesloan

Love this bar!

Pros:
-lasted for years without ever going bad in any way
-very very nice for massages (my boyfriend agrees)
-excellent moisturizer
-luxurious, sexy scent

Cons:
-takes a long time to absorb (which is also a pro, for massages)
-sometimes the scent can be a bit overpowering