LUSH Sakura Bath Ballistic

3.8

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Limonene, FD&C Red No. 4, FD&C Blue No. 1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this bath bomb. The smell is subtle and it actually smells like cherry blossom, it also turned the bath a pretty pink colour. Got a couple bath's out of the bomb.

on 5/2/2011 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am a native to DC and I know what cherry blossoms are supposed to smell like. In all my years I have never found something like smells exactly like them, but this does ! It turns your water a somewhat whitish color and the smell lingers on you skin after wards. So if you love the smell of cherry blossoms then this is the bath bomb for you.

on 10/5/2010 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

One of my absolute favorite bath products. I normally hate the smell of floral/cherry blossoms, but this, oh man, it's wonderful. It's very subtle compared to normal flower based scents and that's probably why I love it so much. I was actually going to get this in the solid perfume, but it seems they've discontinued most of the perfumes, which is a shame. I would've loved this as an everyday perfume, but will have to settle for an after bath scent.

a no frills bath bomb which looks amazing on the outside and fizzles around your bath water making you smile in contentment. the scent is floral with a tad bit of jasmine it seems (not too sure) and it fills up your bathroom. the scent stays on your skin! i'm going to bed smelling like flowers and having the softest skin. a bit pricey for a bath bomb- hence the 4 stars. a small piece of me dies a little after using a $7 bath bomb. but i'm always happy when i get out of the tub. laying there + reading a good book? awesome. i didn't want it to end. i spent two hours in there. thank you lush.

on 8/25/2010 9:44:00 PM

Oh my god. Pure heaven is how I'd describe this bath bomb. I'm fairly new to bath bombs, but not at all to Lush. Whenever I'd go in I'd smell all the bath bombs and my favorite scent would be Sakura. I never bought it simply because I never take baths and I thought I would never use it. But one day I thought "What the heck, just go for it!" And I did and I'm so glad. It smells like sweet, florals cherry blossom. This is a like a floral paradise. But it's the not the cheap, overpowering floral smell. It's a sweet, subtle scent. So I popped this baby in, slathered on my Mask of Magnaminty and enjoyed my bath. To me, this is better than any spa treatment. Lying down in a warm bath with a comforting scent, listening to the Killers in the back round. This bath bomb gives me my thirty minutes of peace(and soft skin) that I need. I would recommend this 100% to anyone who is a fan of bath bombs.

on 8/18/2010 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great bathbomb! Smells so great! Skin becomes super soft. Very refreshing!

on 7/12/2010 4:20:00 PM

Smells so light, fresh, and slightly floral. There is a slight sweetness but it is a gentle sweetness (not candy sweet). Perfect for a very relaxing bath, plus it makes your skin super soft.

My favorite bath bomb ever! I always buy one whenever I go to lush. I love the fresh clean scent. It lingers in my bathroom for hours after my bath. Mmmmmm. I just love this scent.

on 1/10/2010 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Smells very clean, like fresh laundry.

A great bath bomb for beginners, my favorite. One of my favorites from Lush. I keep getting it every time I go!

on 11/22/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't live clsoe to a lush store, but my dad does so when I go for a visit, I stock up, and this is one I ALWAYS get.

Popular Bath Treatments