Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer w/ SPF

3.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% W/W), Zinc Oxide (4% W/W), Oxybenzone (2% W/W). Other Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Isododecane, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polycrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lauramine Oxide, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Betaine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium PCA, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Sorbitol, Propylparaben, Serine, Threonine, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine Glutamic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract

Although it is expensive, I love this stuff (buy off ebay). I have oily acne prone skin and this moisturiser with sunscreen glides on without clogging my pores. It makes a great base for my foundation and keeps my skin feeling moisturised all day.

The packaging makes it easy to get the last drop out of it and a little bit goes a long way.

I've been using this for about 4 months now and love it.

I know a number of people that use this and really like it...but it did a strange thing with me. I have very normal skin, nothing out of the ordinary, but when I used this stuff, anytime I got my face damp/wet throughout the day, it turned white in that spot (like the moisturizer hadn't actually soaked in). It wasn't white unless it got wet (from drinking or even just getting kissed). I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else though. Or maybe I just got a bad bottle of moisturizer????

Fantastic moisturizer! I liked the Normal/Comb. Timewise moisturizer, but I really need to have my moisturizer and spf in one. This blocks both the UVA and UVB rays. By using this, I don't need the MK Day Solution which saves me $30.

I 'am 22 and love The Miracle Set. This moisturizer is amazing, but it is not to be used by itself or you will not get the results as you would with the set.

My skin feels like Satin all day long and feels heavenly when I go to sleep.

Price wise, you get alot for what you pay for, it's very concentrated so you only need a small amount. For the younger crowd, start taking care of your skin now ... this is a good investment. I have been pimple free since I started using it at 13.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is in a tube with a flip-top cap. The sunscreen is fragrance-free but has a sunscreen smell, very light and fades though. It spreads easily. It doesn't leave a whitish cast. It does leave a shine, but its OK if you are going to apply foundation or powder over it anyway. A moisturizing product. It might be too heavy for summer, but for cooler months it is working well.

This is heavier than the TW Moisturizer without sunscreen so I can only use it in the winter. It smoothes on more easily than any other moisturizer, stands on it's large cap and doesn't fall over in the cabinet, and doesn't smell. It hasn't caused any breakouts and is a decent price on ebay, so I will repurchase when I run out.

Liked using this one in the summer months, but switched back to TW moisturizer sans sunscreen for the winter. The day solution with sunscreen is much better under the regular TW moisturizer in the winter.

I think this is good, but my skin is very sensitve to sunscreen ingredients and I thought this felt a little heavy and slightly greasy after I have it on a couple of hours. I prefer the MK balancing moisturizer or the Timewise age-fighting moisturizer without the SPF.

I started using the Timewise without spf and last time i ordered i was delivered w/ spf. It was ok the first couple of weeks, but i noticed that my face began to dry out and was really rough. I went back to my regular Timewise and had no problem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like that this comes in a tube, which makes it more sanitary. It's also nice to see Timewise with an SPF. Other than these things, it's not worth the price at all. It makes my acne-prone skin feel heavy and greasy. When my supply runs out, I'm looking for a cheaper brand with similar coverage.