Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer w/ SPF

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% W/W), Zinc Oxide (4% W/W), Oxybenzone (2% W/W). Other Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Isododecane, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polycrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lauramine Oxide, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Betaine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium PCA, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Sorbitol, Propylparaben, Serine, Threonine, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine Glutamic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract

on 5/31/2005 12:20:00 AM

Fantastic moisturizer! I liked the Normal/Comb. Timewise moisturizer, but I really need to have my moisturizer and spf in one. This blocks both the UVA and UVB rays. By using this, I don't need the MK Day Solution which saves me $30.

on 5/27/2005 7:32:00 PM

I 'am 22 and love The Miracle Set. This moisturizer is amazing, but it is not to be used by itself or you will not get the results as you would with the set.

My skin feels like Satin all day long and feels heavenly when I go to sleep.

Price wise, you get alot for what you pay for, it's very concentrated so you only need a small amount. For the younger crowd, start taking care of your skin now ... this is a good investment. I have been pimple free since I started using it at 13.

on 11/13/2004 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is in a tube with a flip-top cap. The sunscreen is fragrance-free but has a sunscreen smell, very light and fades though. It spreads easily. It doesn't leave a whitish cast. It does leave a shine, but its OK if you are going to apply foundation or powder over it anyway. A moisturizing product. It might be too heavy for summer, but for cooler months it is working well.

on 11/11/2004 10:32:00 PM

This is heavier than the TW Moisturizer without sunscreen so I can only use it in the winter. It smoothes on more easily than any other moisturizer, stands on it's large cap and doesn't fall over in the cabinet, and doesn't smell. It hasn't caused any breakouts and is a decent price on ebay, so I will repurchase when I run out.

on 11/3/2004 10:03:00 PM

Liked using this one in the summer months, but switched back to TW moisturizer sans sunscreen for the winter. The day solution with sunscreen is much better under the regular TW moisturizer in the winter.

on 10/20/2004 10:18:00 PM

I think this is good, but my skin is very sensitve to sunscreen ingredients and I thought this felt a little heavy and slightly greasy after I have it on a couple of hours. I prefer the MK balancing moisturizer or the Timewise age-fighting moisturizer without the SPF.

on 8/17/2004 11:41:00 AM

I started using the Timewise without spf and last time i ordered i was delivered w/ spf. It was ok the first couple of weeks, but i noticed that my face began to dry out and was really rough. I went back to my regular Timewise and had no problem.

on 8/1/2004 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like that this comes in a tube, which makes it more sanitary. It's also nice to see Timewise with an SPF. Other than these things, it's not worth the price at all. It makes my acne-prone skin feel heavy and greasy. When my supply runs out, I'm looking for a cheaper brand with similar coverage.

on 7/26/2004 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this for a while now and am on my second tube. I prefer this formula over the one without SPF. It goes into your skin very quickly and leaves a very smooth surface to work with. It's scentless which I like and hasn't caused a single breakout. I have normal/combo skin that is prone to hives a couple of times a year. One tube is huge and will last you awhile. I believe it costs $20. Well worth it and will repurchase! However, if you have oily skin, steer clear. This will make you a greaseball.

on 7/11/2004 10:30:00 PM

This product is okay but I prefer the TW Moisturizer without SPF. I use MK's Day Solution with SPF 15 for my sun protection.

Popular Moisturizers