April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Bronzers - Sonia Kashuk - Pressed Powder Bronzer - Golden

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really, really like this bronzer, although I didn't expect to for some reason. It goes on quite light, which lets you layer for the look you want. It adds a healthy, sun kissed kick to my face with out looking brown, orange, muddy or totally fake and made-up. I use my own Apt. 5 brush to apply, not the god awful mini-brush it comes with. Does anyone actually use those things?!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by I_heart_me

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great price and great product. I have fair skin, and I get just the right amount of colour without looking muddy. After swirling a bronzer brush (not the little brush it comes with), I tap the brush to remove excess and apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xocloudburstxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never thought of using bronzer because i'm a dark skinned asian but this one actually works on my skin. Its most useful in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by specialkalle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't sure if this caramel color would be dark enough for my complexion, I have an asian golden tan, but I really like it. There's only about a billion bronzers around, and for $8.99 this is awesome. It adds the perfect amount of color, and more importantly it's not too dark, too gold or too orangey. I suck in my cheeks and dust it along my cheek bones and the bridge of my nose to look sunkissed. I'd take this over the $40 brown powder/bright pink blush bobbi brown compact any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2005 4:50:00 AM More reviews by edlnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works really well on my PPP skin. True to the name it gives me a nice golden bronze - I even use it on my forehead lightly which I've never done with bronzer before because they were too red or too pink or too orange. So it really does offer a light sun kissed look for super fair me. My only complaint is that I wish it was just a bit more pigmented. But overall I'm really happy with this bronzer - a nice surprise given that it was a rare impulse purchase on the way to the check-out at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 4:07:00 PM More reviews by vbie3714

Got this on sale at Target. Love the color, doesn't make me orangey or too dark. I am asian, so my skintone is light/medium and I tan easily without burning. So far, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of the Sonya Kashuk line. Once again, another fabulous product. The color of this bronzer is matte golden-tan with tiny gold flecks of shimmer. This product goes on sheer, but can be layered on for a more intense effect. This line has such universal colors that will look good on most people, but I think this is one item in the line that everyone could make work for them one way or another. Especially if your into the tan look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like Sonia Kashuk products in general. This is very sheer and a muted caramel color - best for pretty fair skin. It's too subtle and a bit off-tone for my lll/fff skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

I love this bronzer - very pretty, and just as natural looking as my LM for half the price. It comes packaged with a powder puff, but I use a fluffy brush. Highly recommended.