Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) .

on 5/16/2012 2:36:00 PM

Like other reviewers, I'm not quite sure what this product is supposed to do, but all I know is that it makes my hair feel and look amazing.

I have very healthy/normal hair. This provides just enough body/lift/hold to my hair. I've found you really can't mess this product up...normally with gels/mouse/creams I add wayyy too much product and eventually weight my hair down, but even if I overspray my hair, it doesn't really do anything bad.

Smells a little sweet, nothing overpowering though. Not too sticky either.

Great product that I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/26/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used this for a long time, then ditched it for various new things. I'm back to it because products with silicone have dried out my hair and this is a good product without silicone. I spray it into my wet hair before styling, and if I need more after it's dry I spray it on my hands or brush and go over my hair again. It makes my hair soft, takes out frizz, and never weighs it down.

on 10/1/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wasn't sure what this product does, but it made my hair super soft with the first use. my ends feel rough and it softens them really nicely. It has a nice light scent not heavy and the spray comes out really nice too.

on 9/25/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

To be honest I'm not exactly sure what this product is supposed to do, however the reason I use it is to define my curls/waves better. I usually spray this all over the bottom half of my hair after blow drying, and it gives me cute, messy-looking curls/waves. I already have curly/wavy hair to begin with, so I'm not sure about how it would work for straight hair...although judging by the other reviews this product seems to work for a variety of things :)

on 6/6/2011 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing.

I have fine, straight, yet thick hair and this keeps it in order, regardless of weather. It also really seems to do a great job of protecting it when I blow-dry it. My hair is smooth, soft, but never weighed down.

The scent is light and not overpowering, and disappears after styling. It acts somewhat like a finishing product too - lots of shine, and it keeps layers defined but smooth, if that makes sense. This product, plus some root pump on the crown, blow dry, and then finishing spray is an amazing combo for me.

I do think the price it high, but it lasts me 4-6 months per bottle. I fully expected the pump to clog and it never, ever does.

This is an everyday use product for me. Highly recommended.

on 3/7/2011 6:40:00 PM

I have fine hair that tends to dryness. This product does an incredible job!

on 8/26/2010 6:13:00 PM

I am consistently impressed with Bb products. This stuff does amazing things for my hair when I heat style. It's so-so for blowdrying...looks great some days and other days my hair looks weighed down. But on days when I decide to use my flat iron or a curling iron, I spray this in my hands and run my hands through each section of hair. My hair looks and feels great!

on 7/10/2010 4:11:00 AM

i absolutely adore this product. It helps styling my hair without weighting them down. The smell is not overpowering and my blowdry does last longer when I use this along with prep and defrizz. Much better than the cream version which is too heavy for my fine hair. Ther packaging is quite funky but not very sleek. Handy for travelling purposes though.

on 7/6/2010 5:39:00 PM

I'm still not so sure what this product is intended to do, but I do know that I like the way my hair looks and feels after using it. I would guess that it's supposed to give an ever so slight bit of hold to whatever way you decide to style your hair. That tiny bit of hold will also eliminate most frizzies, and it contains some hydrolyzed wheat protein to replenish heat-styled hair with the necessary nutrients. I don't use it daily because my hair doesn't like protein every day, but it's great once or twice a week. It smells clean.. slightly citrusy..with a hint of floral.

on 7/2/2010 4:06:00 PM

I have used this product for years and love it! I have med to thin hair with natural loose wavy curl to it. This product allows me to bring out my own natural wave. Any other product ive tried does not even come close to this. I first towel dry my hair after showering and once it's half dry I sprit some of this into my hair scrunch and then with it's almost all the way dry I spray with some hair spray..then im good for the day. I can pull off beach wavy curls without the use of adding heat to my hair with this stuff. This will be my third bottle. NOTE: Only buy from a REAL salon because I bought my 2nd bottle from target and it's NOT the same stuff.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products