November 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

My favourite lipstick. Girl About Town can be adapted to whatever you're wearing, it can be built up on your lips (from a pinkish touch to deep fuchsia) and it doesn't budge. I usually get quite self conscious wearing lipsticks, and always feel the need to run to the bathroom and touch up/check I haven't got any on my teeth. However Girl About Town lasts all night and is a great alternative to a red lip.

It's a shame it isn't matte, but at least it means it doesn't dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful fuchsia-pink! A must have lipstick for any Mac collection. Last all night too! Mac "More to Love" lip liner goes with it pretty well

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by rainbowhorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like to pair this lipstick with Sinful Colors "Boom Boom" nail polish. This color looks good with neutral eyes or a bold line look. The formula doesn't dry out my lips and does not bleed either. I always apply with a lip brush and "clean up" the look with concealer afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite bright pink color to wear. It's a blue based bright pink fuschia. It's an Amplified Creme formula, so it's completely opaque, semi-creamy, and really pigmented. It looks really good against my fair skin, but it would look pretty on everybody. I also own Lickable and they look identical, but GAT is a little brighter, and IMO it has a better formula. This is a must have lipstick if you like bright colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice color, I love it. really compliments my very yellow NC30-35 color skin. It is so pigmented, it stays on mor than 4 hours and leaves a pretty nice stain. I love it with MAC clear lipglass on top. I will repurchase when this one will expire. I assume I will never be able to finish it before it expires, because it is so pigmented and a usually tab the bullet on my lips and tab with my clean finger after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Beautiful fuschia shade! It instantly brightens my face and teeth. Definitely a quick 'pick me up' for any day. Stays put and fades well. Cooler toned lippie but great for all year round. I pair this with anything - warm, neutral, or cool tones - and it looks wonderful. Great buy! I'm NC20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous fun color and a great finish! One of my favorites! While I only wear impassioned in the summer this one feels like a year round color to me. I wear it when I need a winter pick me up! And I wear it often in the spring and summer too. I love a bold lip and will wear some sort of bold color daily. I don't like reserving these colors for night or a special occasion. This is such a must have color in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This color is phenomenol. The very first day I ever wore it, everyone (including my boyfriend who HATES bright or red lipstick of any kind) said they loved it. All the girls at sephora wanted to know what I was wearing.
This color is a little drying IMO, but the flip side is it STAYS. I wiped it off before I ate, and it still didn't come off all the way... like it stained my lips. Which I didn't mind at all.
The color is a vibrant bright pink... but I feel like this color could work with almost any skin tone. It is very dramatic, but so very pretty. I will def be buying this from now on. For the record im NC20.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Meerahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loveee this! Looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is perhaps the most fantastic hot pink lipstick on the market! I am completely serious when I say I can't fathom who this wouldn't look amazing on. It is the most superb Barbie-esque pink ever and it makes my teeth look so white! I will go on with what I like about the product

It applies very smoothly with no patchiness or drying sensation. But it isn't so soft that it bleeds or seems to smudge (Im looking at you YSL RV). I honestly don't wear a lip liner with this because it doesn't bleed, which I am quite paranoid about typically. Like I mentioned before its the perfect cool hot pink which brightens the complexion and whitens the appearance of teeth. It has a glossier finish to it but the pigment is intense. After wearing this all day my lips are lightly stained a sassy darkened fushia which doesn't rub off on my boyfriend when I want to kiss him after getting home from work!

This also wears like a champ! Hours and hours and doesn't smear when I am eating. Serious this lipstick is HG quality and you should have it. You will look like a sassy diva and feel fantastic. If you love a high gloss finish I pair this with MACs Love Alert lip glass. Makes me feel like a drag queen! :)