September 23, 2014 | 1113 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

This cleanser is nothing special. I have read a lot about it before I went to buy it, and I had high expectations. But I got disappointed; I have acne-prone skin and this does NOT keep my acne away.

It does not foam, it's more like a thick cream. And I don't get that "clean" feeling afterwards, instead I feel greasy still! I I have to wash my face again with my favourite cleanser Panoxyl 5%.

This cleanser is maybe good enough to remove the first layer of makeup you have on your face, but there are many cheaper cleansers for that purpose... This one is not worth the price, and hardly half of the price either...

So before you buy; get a sample or save your money.

Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works great! It has helped clear up my blemishes and control oil. My skin is combo with an oily T-Zone. Now my skin is clear and soft after using this product. I also use this along with the other Mary Kay Formula #3 Classic Basic Skin Care products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ChandraBaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice deep cleaning feel. Doesn't irriate acne, It does make your skin feel dried out if you don't apply a moisturizer afterwards. I'm happy with it and I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by efontenot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser. I like products that get my skin feeling uber clean, and this does the trick. It foams fairly well and washes off without drying you out. Although, I should note that I always apply moisturizer after washing my face. The only product I've found that works *almost* as well is Olay's deep cleanser with witch hazel.

EDIT: I've discovered that Clinique's Rinse-off foaming cleanser works just as well, if not better. I think I will probably switch between the two.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by evaglam

Found it over-dried my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by chicaf26

I am 30 and have four children and with each child my skin got worse and worse. My youngest is 10 months and I have tried everything to clear up my acne during my pregnancy and after he was born. Then I tried this cleanser, with the formula 3 toner, mary kay spot treatment, and age defying moisturizer...no joke my face was cleared up within one week. I did not realize how bad my skin even truly was until I found a picture of myself from two months ago. I don't even look like the same person. My skin is acne free, and it glows. I don't even use a foundation anymore....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Doesn't remove all my makeup. Lather is okay. I prefer something that cleans better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by blackfalmerrose

This product works!!
Buy the deep cleanser ,blemish toner,oil-controler moisterizer aka the whole set.My God its a miracle,i am a 15 year old teenager in the desert of Arizona,its bad enough i already have oily skin ,and do sports,but i hated my acne ,it was horriable.i used to cry about,no products really worked for me ,until this came along.After using this for like a month i nearly have flawless skin !!!compared to huge pimples and blemishes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Heebz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE BEST CLEANSER!!!! love love love this. If you have oily/acne prone skin you need to try this. I can not say enough about it. It cleans my face, leaves it soft, clear and I don't get that tight feeling. I love that it is fragrance free and has a pearl like consistancy. Mary Kay is very underated. This cleanser is amazing...enough said! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally have good luck with the classic skincare line from MK. I bought this because my skin was starting to get oily and breaking out more often than I like.
I like this cleanser because for the price, I find that you get a pretty decent amount of product. I'm sure that this bottle will last me throughout the summer and then some. I like the pearly consistency of this lotion too and how it makes my face feel squeaky clean. I usually use this in the morning when I shower and also at night to wash my face with.
Just using this product alone over the past couple of weeks has definitely helped my skin clear up. I don't believe there's any acne medication in this, but I just feel it really has helped. Will definitely repurchase this cleanser.