August 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I was quiet surprised from this sample from sephora. I have never tried any clinique eye creams, but I am a fan of their lotion.
This eye cream comes out white, very smooth and creamy. I didn't have to do much for it to be absorbed into my skin. It doesn't leave any stickyness or thickness. And I love how just a little bit goes a long way. But since it is a small sample, I didn't notice any difference with lines or wrinkles and I don't have any so I really can't tell you much on that. But if you're looking for a light weight eye cream aimed for fine lines, I say give this a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I am quite impressed with this eye cream. Have used quite a few brands and I have to tell the truth. Most eye cream does nothing to wrinkles. They might provide hydration and this prevents wrinkles in the future. But if you have lines and hoping that an eye cream will correct that, dun waste your time.

Repairwear isnt the greatest in providing hydration. For hydration I prefer all about eyes rich. But repairwear makes my eye wrinkes look less deep. Something all about eyes rich failed to do so. Unfortunately we dun have both benefits in a jar. For the very low price of clinique, I wont complain further. If you have fairly oily skin but need something for wrinkles, you can try this out. If you need intense hydration, skip.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lizaza

i think this works well and its a decent eye cream.
i find that it has a thick consistency but still easily absorbed by my eye area. i use it during night time and something with a lighter texture for daytime.

my eye area does has some premature fine lines and i feel that this product hydrates, plumps and smoothen them out.

decent eye cream for the price.

visit elbeautypage.blogspot.com for beauty tips and product reviews!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Loonyhoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying the cream is quite rich. I think it might be a bit on the heavy side considering the amount of moisture it provides is not amazing. I do like it though but I don't think I like it enough to repurchase as it is quite on the expensive side as with most Clinique products.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind buying if I thought it was worth the amount that they charge for. However, in my opinion this product is overpriced for the average effect. Besides the price, I do not have any problems with this eye cream. I have not used many eye creams to compare it to. I have used The Body Shop Nutriganics Eye Cream and I like the Clinique texture better.

I have also seen on Paula B's website ( www.beautypedia.com) that packaging for moisturisers generally shouldn't rely on jar packaging and it made sense to me. Thus the low rating for packaging quality.

I will not be repurchasing and the search for a miracle eye cream continues :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I had no luck in the past with clinique eye creams but sephora gave a very generous sample size of this one and I really liked it!
It's a cream, which I prefer over gels, and it's actually very moisturizing. I noticed that it really, really helped with these weird expresion marks I have on the outer corner of my eyes. They used to look very deep and red and the skin is smooth and not as red. I also noticed that when I stoped using it (because I ran out) and start using another eye cream my eyelids got so dry they flaked!
So I'm guessing this was very good at keeping dry eyelids at bay. I don't buy into anything that claims to reduce dark circles, and this didn't, but it looks under concealer which all I'm asking for.
I'm thinking of going for the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I prefer this eyecream to all oher Clinique eyecreans as it is the richest. I do not like eyecreams which when settled in leave no residue behind. I like some emmolient protection left behind after an eye cream has set in and dries down. You can feel your undereye area 5-6 hours after the application and still feel the protection of this product.. Does it make lines/wrinkles around the eye look more corrected after 2-4 weeks of 2x/day use?? No, it does not. However, it contains anti-oxidents which definitely protect against future damage. There is some caffeine in it which will certainly reduce morning puffiness. The texture is like silk. It feels so marvelou going on. A little goes a long way as it has a wonderful "slip" to it. TIP; After all my makeup application is finished I take a small amount of this and starting at the outer eye (particularly where there are lines) and lightly dab it on and bring the leftover on my finger to smooth over the concealed inner eye area and along the top of the cheekbone which is inbetween the two. This helps float pigment that is caught in any fine lined area (outer eye area) and once it is "stippled" (then blended) over the concealer (inner eye area) it creats a sheen and makes the whole area look more hydrated The sheen brings in "light; to the outer eye, the inner eye (over concealer) and the uppermost part of the cheekbone bringing them more forward as they are now subtley hi-lited which makes any place this is applied in this manner more hydrated, fresh and healthy looking. You need a particular textur of eye cream to accompish this and Repairwear Eye Cream fits the bill nicely! Highly Recommended!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by pbs1022

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't figure out why my eyes were red and burning and I am always very careful not to get my eye cream in my eyes. So, I started eliminating products on my face. I just put this eye cream on and here it goes - my eyes are burning and turning red. Came here to see what others thought and totally agree with the last reviewer. RED EYES AND BURNING!!!! I expect them to take this cream back. Unbelievable! Thought Clinique was all about dermo testing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Avoid this eye cream. Despite my fair skin and freckles, I rarely am sensitive to any products, and this made my eyes go crazy with burniness/itchiness...I had to return to the Clinique Counter today, and I picked up All About Eyes eye cream. We'll see how that works.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by kkelly98

I like the way this feels. It isn't greasy or heavy and I feel like it is doing a great job. I always like Clinique's packaging and consider their pricing to be moderate and fair.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by PsycSara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AVOID!! I used a sample of this product last night and woke up with swollen eyes...I could hardly see out of the right eye. I must have had an allergic reaction?! White bumps starting to develop under eye as well. Never had any problems with eye cream before and don't consider my skin to be sensitive.