Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

2.7

on 12/28/2008 6:21:00 AM

I loved this gloss. It doesn't slide all over your face and I love the smell and tackyness of it. It looks like you have glass over your lips. It's beautiful! Every time I wear this someone asks me what kind of gloss I have on. It's a real shame that they discontinued this line and I plan to go on Ebay and buy in bulk! Some really hate this gloss and I cant figure out why! I love it! It's THE best gloss I've ever owned!

on 12/5/2008 12:49:00 PM

This gloss is very sticky and gooey, and I feel like I'm pulling my lips apart every time I want to open my mouth. The scent was nice, and they looked great in the tube. It's good that this line has been discontinued.

on 9/5/2008 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I actually did like this lipgloss. I think I still have some left, too. The one I have is clear and it's good to mix pigments in with it to achieve a certain lipcolor. I totally agree with everyone on how sticky it is, and it is definitely not to be worn on a windy day!

on 8/20/2008 8:42:00 PM

NASTY NASTY NASTY! This stuff is complete junk. It's too sticky and it's just gross. Thankfully it's been discontinued. I have 2 mostly full tubes that I don't want...bleh!

on 8/13/2008 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It is really, really sticky and thick. The only thing I liked were that the scents were nice.

Call me a freak but I love ultra-sticky lip gloss. It lets me know that it's going to stay on my lips the whole day. This stuff smells really good and makes my lips look like they are made of plastic. I took off a lippie because you can't wear it on a windy day. Another one because dirt can get in through the cap, so once when I opened it up after a week of it floating in my purse, the entire applicator was covered in nasty grime. It's hard to clean off because it gets stuck on there good. I have it in pear. It's an okay lip gloss.

on 6/28/2008 4:03:00 PM

I loved these. And I can't buy them anymore because they've been discontinued. They are very very sticky, but they give a shine like no other lip gloss can. I used a light coating over chapstick and always got compliments on my lips. I have some of the beauty rush glosses whish are good, but ehy all have glitter in them and I dont want glitter, just shine. :(

I thought I would like these, but I was wrong. They aren't worth the money at all. They look so fake on your lips. BLAH!

on 6/7/2008 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

one word: STICKY! this gloss is like glue

on 6/1/2008 2:13:00 AM

The sad thing about these glosses is the fact that they smell amazing, but taste bad and everybody knows about how sticky they are yuck. One lippie for scent. Hope this helps!

Recommended for Medium Skin