April 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Scrubs - Marcelle - Hydra-C ComplexE Facial Exfoliating Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

As all the reviewers before me have said, this is an extremely gentle scrub. Too gentle in my opinion. However, if you have sensitive skin and want something soft this is the product for you. I prefer something stronger that actually feels like it's exfoliating. Other than that, this a good scrub: it's fragrance-free, did not make me break out and comes with an easy-to-open flipcap. I do think for the size of the tube, 100mL, is kind of small for the price, but I got it on sale at SDM. I will finish the tube I have, but don't think I'm repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by byourself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this full size tube as a free gift promotion. This is a 100mL tube that retails for about 13,25$. I really like that this product is hypo-allergenic (meaning that it contains less product that could cause an alergic reaction), frangrance free, soft on the skin and non irritant. I also like that it exfoliates quite well without feeling like it. However, if you prefer to *feel* the exfoliating action, you might want something a little bit "stronger". I really like this gel, but when I feel like my skin is dull from dead skin cells, this is not the gel I reach for. However, it is really good used about twice a week

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 4:14:00 AM More reviews by jiya2424

this is a very nice, gentle scrub. Great for sensitive skin. Doesn't make my skin red and my skin is pretty sensitive. i use this right after i cleanse (1-2 times/ week) and i scrub for almost two minutes ( which migh be alot depending on the condition of your skin) then i rinse with cold water and put my marcelle moisturizer on (which is also a great product). For reference, i have dry and sensitive skin and i rarely find something that doesnt cause those ugly dry patches or make me go all red. But this is supposed to be for all skin types and the price is great IMO
Ingredients: Aqua/ water/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl ButylCarbamate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Jojoba Esters, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Red 33, Yellow 6

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by xsamilee

this stuff is cheap and good! to me, it feels exactly like the origin's scrub ...but it's much more affordable. it's nice and gentle. definitely would buy again if i wasn't so addicted to the origins brightening scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by cocovanilla

This is my favorite exfoliating product for face. It's gentle enough not to make the skin red or irritated but still eliminates dead skin cells very well. I really think it helps with clogged pores and skin clarity. It's made for all skin types and is fragrance free but since it's so gentle I think it would be a good choice for sensitive skin. I keep buying this over and over, it's not too expensive and there's sales every once in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by nata_lilie

This is a great freshening scrub. It's gentle but gets your skin feeling squeeky clean without over-drying. Will certainly re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice gentle scrub even for sensitive skin. Its not too gritty, its a fine grit of whatevers in it. Skin did not turn red or sore after I used it and was not dry and taught afterwards. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 4:17:00 PM More reviews by painted_dainty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Anyone with rosacea knows that facial scrubs are the devil. But I really wanted to have smoother skin and I decided to try it, since I trusted the Marcelle brand because of it's good reputation for sensitive skin. Hooray! It exfoliates just enough and never leaves my face looking like a tomato. I use it about twice a week to eliminate any flakiness. My HG facial scrub for sure!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2005 2:14:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is product is good if you have sensitive skin, and on the normal side. This is not great if you want a really smooth complexion, because its very gentle. But if you have sensitive give it a shot. It is fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:14:00 PM More reviews by dodecaphonie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great scrub ! My skin is sensitive and this does not irritate it. It's not as gritty as other scrubs, which I like. I like the gel texture. It's a very gentle exfoliation, but it's enough for me.