July 29, 2014 | 2085 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bababailey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick!! Awesome colors, I have 5 of them. It is very smoothe and doesn't feel dry. Seems to last a while, and I a m very happy with the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I was going thru my stash when I found this goodie still in the original box! I totally forgot about it. A quick swipe on my lips I was immediately impressed. Against my NC45 skintone I look like a softer black beach Barbie. Not super bright like Nicki M.Viva Glam lippie,which I do have,or Candy Yum Yum neon. Its the perfect pink that doesn't pull purple or ashy pink on my pigmented lips. I absolutely love the amplified line because the shades are super opaque and it doesn't take a lot of work to make them WORK. I absolutely love this lippie and I envision pairing it with my bronzy/brown smoky eye look. I definitely see myself repurchasing this baby once I go thru this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

If only Chatterbox looked as vibrant pink on my lips as it does in the photos associated with this review listng! On my lips unfortunately it was more of a chalky pastel barbie pink, which was not flattering given the pigmentation of my lips. It definitely pulls cool, so this wasn't the best lipstick for my warm-toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite HG lipsticks! I can't get enough of this color! I keep 1 in my purse, 1 in my makeup bag and 1 for back up at all times!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by valerie633

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this lipstick and it is already my new favorite. I have a tan and it really looks great! It is a true pink, without nude or lilac overtones. I wear it with smoky blue eyeshadow and it really pops!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for a really pink lipstick for summer that wouldn't look weird with my skintone and Chatterbox is just what I needed!

It's such a pretty pink shade, without being "Barbie pink" or looking trashy. Amplified is also my favourite MAC formula so this is basically perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tanya Burr and Zoella both recommended this on their youtube channels and I can safetly say I am so glad I bought it, amazing on all skintones, makes teeth look white, amazing blue-toned pink and super long lasting. Satins and amplified are my favourite finishes so naturally I love this!
Highly recommend xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is beautiful! I can't see this looking bad on anyone! It's just a beautiful warm-pink color. I recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by ac21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best lipstick ever. I absolutely love it. It's a lovely bright pink colour that makes your teeth look white and isn't too in your face. I like wearing it for a night out with Nars orgasm blush. Recently lost this and I'm heartbroken so going straight out to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Ruby885

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox is a really pretty opaque neutral toned pink - almost with a hint of coral. The formula is so creamy, it doesn't tend to dry out the lips. It's a nice bright color without being overtly neon. Although, I feel that sometimes, it's a little too bright for my taste, especially for a day time color. I like to use a little dab of gloss to tone it down a notch for a day at the office.

However, for a nice evening look, I'd recommend pairing this lipstick up with an intense black smokey eye. It looks amazing.