April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for a really pink lipstick for summer that wouldn't look weird with my skintone and Chatterbox is just what I needed!

It's such a pretty pink shade, without being "Barbie pink" or looking trashy. Amplified is also my favourite MAC formula so this is basically perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tanya Burr and Zoella both recommended this on their youtube channels and I can safetly say I am so glad I bought it, amazing on all skintones, makes teeth look white, amazing blue-toned pink and super long lasting. Satins and amplified are my favourite finishes so naturally I love this!
Highly recommend xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is beautiful! I can't see this looking bad on anyone! It's just a beautiful warm-pink color. I recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by ac21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best lipstick ever. I absolutely love it. It's a lovely bright pink colour that makes your teeth look white and isn't too in your face. I like wearing it for a night out with Nars orgasm blush. Recently lost this and I'm heartbroken so going straight out to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Ruby885

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox is a really pretty opaque neutral toned pink - almost with a hint of coral. The formula is so creamy, it doesn't tend to dry out the lips. It's a nice bright color without being overtly neon. Although, I feel that sometimes, it's a little too bright for my taste, especially for a day time color. I like to use a little dab of gloss to tone it down a notch for a day at the office.

However, for a nice evening look, I'd recommend pairing this lipstick up with an intense black smokey eye. It looks amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

Based on all of the lovely swatches online, I thought this would be a holy grail warm pink....sigh. One swatch and it made me into grandma. Perhaps it's my tanned skin that its clashing with, but its such a strange color on my lips that I may have to try with a concealer to nude out my lips first. Why!!!!!? So unfair. I thought the search would be over..it's just not a stand out pink in any way that makes me look prettier or younger. I think it may suit my winter skin much better....maybe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Obsessssssed!! I am a lipstick nut, and I absolutely love this colour! I am NC15, pale with warm undertones, and this light slightly blue-pink looks amazing. I love how creamy it is, but it's not too shiny, it looks more matte which I love. It's the perfect summer pink. The only issue I have with it is that it's not very long lasting, I find myself having to reapply this often. It's still worth it though! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a nice red based pink for light olive NC20 skin. I use this with Cranberry lipliner and its very nice to wear with more subdued eyeshadow looks and soft pink blush. I don't like pinks that are too pastel or milky colored and this one is a bright pink without washing you out. I recommend it for lighter skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick is an opaque, pretty-in-pink lipstick. Itís a smidgen on the cooler side, but itís a rather neutral pink overall. It has a creamy feel while still clinging to lipsĖthe slight creaminess keeps it from being drying. One of the best things about Chatterbox is itís a standout pink, but itís not bright, neon, or overwhelming in any way. Itís great with a lighter smoky eye, or you can slick on a sheer nude gloss to mute the color a bit more, too, and pair it with a smoldering eye! It's one of my all time favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Chatterbox is a gorgeous opaque warm-toned pink lipstick. It has a touch of rose to it that maintains warmth and vibrancy to the my face. Even though it is a safe pink to wear in any time of day, it most definitely is a standout pink, without it being neon. Because it is part of my favourite MAC lipstick finish, Amplified Creme, the colour payoff is fantastic. Just one swipe of this lipstick gives great opaque coverage and because of the creamy formula, my lips always feel well-moisturized. However, I strongly recommend using a lipliner with the amplifieds. They are just too creamy if you want to get some long-wearability out of them. Exactly what I wanted for an everyday pink lipstick Ė clean, bright and wearable.