Avene Soothing Moisture Mask

3.9

Avene thermal spring water, mineral oil, stearic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, safflower seed oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil PEG-6 esters, triethanolamine, glyceryl stearate, microcrystalline wax, PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carbomer, disodium EDTA, fragrance*, phenyltrimethicone.
Formerly: Instant Soothing Mask

on 9/6/2013 3:37:00 PM

Soothes my skin everytime I use it! When I'm all red and irritated,this is the one to use. I wear it for 45minutes and wash it off. Happy!

on 6/5/2013 9:37:00 AM

I have to say, I love this moisturizer. It is the first moisturizer that didn't leave an oil mask on me, it dries matte and feels great. I now have normal skin! The only thing is that I noticed some clogged pores on my cheeks, but that might be from a new cleanser I was trying at the same time. All in all, I would repurchase, as, even with the clogged pores (if that indeed is from this product) I like the silky, luxurious feel of normal skin.

on 4/2/2013 10:14:00 AM

This is the best moisture product i have used.
I use it once a week, after a shower. I immediately soothes my red cheeks and give an overall moist and softness.

The only thing i am not sure of is, it sometimes make me break-out. The next day of using the mask, i see some red pimples on my face which are usually dissappear in two days. Maybe they are because of some other product, not sure about it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

With the end of the Scottish winter (perpetual cold and strong wind) my skin became so dry that I became more and more desperate. Nothing seemed to work - no amount of facial oil (Boots Botanics which is usually enough on its own) and reapplications of layers after layers of hydrating creams with a layer of pure coconut on top to seal them in - none of this brought any relief.

Until this little tube entered my life. I've applied pure hyaluronic acid (in form of an amazing Hydraluron) with a thick layer of Avene masque on top and after half an hour it all sunk in without a trace but taking away any discomfort in my super dry skin. I've reapplied it under my eyes and now I am able to smile again without worrying that my skin is going to crack!

The other reviewers mention some fragrance present in the product. I have not detected anything like that (I have unfortunately now chucked the cardboard box where ingredients were listed).

My skin is back to it's normal self, amazing product if you suffer from a dry, dehydrated skin.

on 2/24/2013 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I've tried it once and it gives me the sorching burning sensation, I've moderate rosacea and eczema skin which erupt recently, once I apply a layer over the skin, i removed it straight. I might not have the courage to try anytime soon, as im still battling with rosacea and eczema. Might use it for other area of the body.

on 12/28/2012 2:04:00 AM

This is my all time favorite hydrating mask that has never fail me. My skin gets really sensitive whenever the season changes and this is the only product that works for me, it really hydrates and stabilizes my skin. Whenever my skin is acting up, I'll just use this all over my face (even around my eyes) and leave it on for as long as possible. I'll only tissue off any excess before I go to bed and I usually wake up with normal skin

on 12/18/2012 2:06:00 PM

i know this is very expensive for how much product you have in the tube but this is a life saver for my faceee and i will always buy it.....i have very sensitive acne prone skin...i have screwed it up when i kept on using acne prone skin type products which dried up my skin and cause more acne at the end...........but now i know better and understand that your skin needs to be hydrated and soothed then will naturally have less problems.....this mask is a quick fix for my face when it's dehydrated and acting up.........it does what moisturizer cannot go..............and becasue i have sensitive skin this is the only mask i trust to put on my face instead of other asian paper masks with lots of different fragrances and chemicals............

on 12/7/2012 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I usually have very oily congested spotty skin and never in a million years would I have thought I'd be writing a 5 star review for this!!. The reason being I used a 30 day murad acne kit and 3 days later ended up in hospital with what they say we're chemical burns and my eyes were badly swollen. After my treatment my skin became extremely dry and still I do not get any oil or shine(though I'd give anything to have that skin back!). I was recommended the Avene range for sensitive dry skin and the whole range has really helped with no irritations at all. This mask Is my favourite I use it twice a week but for me there is no need to rinse because my skin drinks it in in seconds that's how dry it is!. It makes my face feel so much more comfortable and I don't wake up with tight flaking skin, it has been a few weeks now and although very dry the texture has improved massively which has given me a bit of confidence back. I am not going to write a horrible review for the murad because I was a very rare case of what can happen and I no it works wonders for most all I can say is please patch test I didn't really have any sensitivities to anything until using murad. And this was all I was using.

on 11/17/2012 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this moisturizer. It's rich and super moisturizing without feeling greasy or heavy. It's only lightly scented, and feels gentle on my skin (though my skin isn't usually sensitive). Call me crazy, but I actually leave it on, I don't bother washing or wiping it off. But I only use a little bit, so it mostly absorbs. Even though I leave it on, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I definitely woudn't use it in the summer though, it's too rich for that. I only have a sample, but I would totally purchase the full size for winter.

on 8/19/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my absolute must have! i have tried a lot of moisturising masks but none is as good as this! The skin literally drinks it in a few minutes whereas other masks just sit on top of your skin. It plumps my laugh lines, moisturises perfectly, when i do this mask my mother says each time "wow seems you've done a lifting!" i will keep repurchasing forever!

Popular Masks