April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Brows - Lancome - Modele Sourcils

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in brunet and the product is ok its kind of a mascara with gel added. I get the same result from using an almost dried out mascara for free. Which is alot cheaper that the $27 I paid for this item. I also think the color is too dark for me. I have light brown hair. It also does not have good staying power. I expect more for the price paid to use I have just tap on some brow hair other wise it looks too dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for years in the Taupe color in order to give my eyebrows the right shade/tone for my hair.

I also rely on this to continue the thickening process for my eyebrows which I start with several other products.. I don't have much choice as I am eyebrow challenged.

This is a good product -- the best I have found for the color range. As compared to Anastasia's this product is not wet or runny. The color Taupe is lighter than Bobbi Brown's comparable.

It is not cheap -- but it is worth the money for someone who has measly eyebrows.

I always keep a backup just cuz!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush compare to other brow gels (namely Dior and Anastasia). The bristles are fluffy, not sparse and long like Dior & Anastasia, so it really coats the brows better.

I find if I use too much, it flakes and looks unnatural so a light hand makes my brows much more pigmented. It's hard to try to fill in the sparse ends of my brows (ie making the arch) on my sparse brows, I think a powder would have much more success in that field. But I'm going to try using it again. So far, I really like this brow gel though!

EDIT: The Anastasia brow powders work much better for me. I have to really be careful of the brush when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

This is a good eyebrow gel. The color taupe is a good match for me and it keeps my brows in place nicely. I bought at the outlet, so the price was right. It's quicker than using my HG MUFE, so that's a plus

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally have eyebrows again!! I am naturally fair-haired and my eyebrows are very light blonde (almost white). For years I've been searching for the right brow product that would give me naturally defined brows. I even had my brows professionally tinted a few times, but wasn't happy with the results. The Modele Sourcils Brow Gel in taupe frames my face beautifully. I have used too many brands to list, from brow powders to pencils, and this is the absolute best formula I have used. The product comes in a tube, and looks very similar to mascara. The appilcation is fool proof and the taupe color matches my golden blonde hair perfectly. A really lovely product all around.
*EDIT* - I've taken a break from using this. Unfortunately, the application has become a bit tricky and sometimes the end result looks uneven and the color is too dark. I've removed one lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice brow gel! I have recently colored my hair and it is a level 5 or 6 in depth I'd say. I bough Brunet to give my brows a little darker than natural color and it is perfect. It is like a dark taupe, not too red like some, and not very very dark. Also the formula isn't overly 'wet' looking so it looks more natural IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by hapepants

The HG of . . . mascaras! NEVER smudges. Two coats for daytime provide all the definition I need. Three coats for evening. If I'm too lazy to wash my face, by morning it has simply disappeared. Never a raccoon eye. When the product in the tube is almost gone, that's when I use it for my eyebrows. Otherwise I use a light sweep of Maybelline Ultra-Brow, in dark brown, which I actually prefer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by becky5300

i actually really like this brow gel. i have dark brows so i use the clear version and it does everything it should as a brow gel. i purchase mine on ebay though, because i wouldn't want to pay the full price for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jpmorrow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best brow gel out there. I have tried so many, but none work as well as this. My brows are very unruly and this is the only brow gel that keeps them in place. They stay perfect all day. I'm a fair skinned strawberry blondish redhead and I use this in taupe. Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by misslancaster03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this product. I think it's a great brow gel. I personally use the brown one. I get compliments ALL OF THE TIME. I know that I wouldn't get them without this brow gel. It's the best in my opinion. It shapes your brows and keeps them perfect ALL day long. Definitely worth trying--believe me.