October 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Clear Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mlq

Overall a good schampoo but not my favourite when it comes to schampoo's that doesn't weight down your hair. My hair get's greasy from too heavy products, but it still needs moisture so I thought this would be the perfect schampoo. I prefer using the all soft schampoo without the conditioner instead if I have to go with Redken. The clear moisture hair treatment masque however brings out the awesomeness in my hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jenib

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really, really like this shampoo!!!! I have thick, wavy hair that tends to be somewhat on the drier side, but I find that many moisturizing shampoos are just too much for my hair and leave a gunky build-up. This shampoo does not, though! It cleans well without stripping and doesn't leave any build-up. Leaves my hair nice and bouncy, and I must admit it's much shinier now than it was before I started using this shampoo. I pair it with the All-Soft conditioner. I really love this combo! I knocked a lippie off because the price is crazy, I would not buy it at the full price, but I got this on sale for under $12 a liter after an Ulta sale + coupon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I really love this shampoo. It took me awhile to find a good shampoo for my hair. I have thick, long, dark dark brown hair which I don't dye. I needed something which washed me hair well, without it feeling stripped of all its moisture, but also not too moisturizing that it feels like the shampoo leaves unwanted 'gunk' in your hair. This is perfect for me! !

UPDATE: Ah no no this is perfect for me, but it made me get really bad dermatitis on my neck and temples :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by jsnowden0001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is perfect for my fine, thick, dry hair. I follow with the Clear Moisture Conditioner which rinses out well. As mentioned, the bottle leaves something to be desired in getting the last 20% of the shampoo out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by lindsi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thin hair that gets oily pretty quickly with a lot of hair products. And I have been finding lately my scalp has been having negative reactions to a lot of cheap hair care products, ie dandruff and breakage at tips. With Redken clear moisture I only have to shampoo/condition hair every other day. I find it i put the conditioner only on my ends my hair tends to get less oily at the roots. The shampoo washes out really easily. I get right down there with my shower nozzle. I find if i don't take the time to rinse out anything from my hair I get a little flaking on the scalp. I don't use any other products on my hair and I only use a hairdryer every other day. So my hair is in pretty good condition. OVERALL, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I shampoo/condition before bed and even when I wake up in the AM it is still bouncy and quite soft. Really great quality product. Not greasy at all.
*UPDATE*
After using this product for a little while now I am noticing my hair has become ++QUITE FUZZY and it is full of static. What the heck. I cannot return it because I have been using it too long. I will have to put it on the shelf with my other failed shampoos. The search continues for the best shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by susannapanna

I think this shampoo is fine. But I have tried better - both from Redken and from other brands. Can leave my hair static. Not particularly fond of the smell, either...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by petit_bijou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this shampoo! It's my HG and keeps my fine hair so healthy and shiny. I have to shampoo nearly every day as my hair gets oily at the roots quickly, plus I am at the gym most mornings so can't get around it! Doesn't weigh down your hair, cleans well without stripping so perfect for daily use. The conditioner is also great and they work perfectly together. Pricey if you buy from a salon but it is readily available online so ends up cheap as a bottle lasts me 5-6 months minimum.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by kristlovesmakeup

LOVE redken in general. this is my favorite shampoo from them that i've tried. i've tried all soft and smooth down as well. (there all great though) i also love redkens deep fuel packets. but anyway i haven't used this for awhile but i remember loving it. buy it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by glossychiquita

I always repurchase this when I'm running low. I have thick hair but I have a very dry scalp and the medicated shampoos leave my thick hair like gross straw. I always alternate with this gentle shampoo that keeps my scalp and hair moisturized. My thick heavy hair feels light, wispy and gorgeously shiny! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by 0heather0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this shampoo for almost a year, and it keeps my hair so healthy and shiny. Whenever I try a different shampoo, my hair is a frizzy, tangled, dry disaster. And after like 10 months of using Clear Moisture almost every day, I still have a third of a bottle left.

I wash my hair every day because my hair is baby fine and gets oily after less than a day. This shampoo lathers really well, doesn't weigh my fine hair down yet doesn't make it dry either, makes my hair color look really bright and shiny, and best of all, it keeps my curly/wavy hair from being frizzy, which is my biggest problem.

I don't really like the flimsy plastic bottle, and the shampoo doesn't really have a scent, but it is my HG shampoo.