April 23, 2014 | 1366 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this mascara! I only give it four lippies because it does flake, and it isn't as dark black as I like... But holy moley I've never been able to make my lashes look so long and thick!! Seriously. I'll totally take flakes for such drop dead gorgeous lashes. The wand reaches every little lash, curls, lengthens and volumizes like no other mascara. I thought I could survive with drugstore mascara like telescopic, but nope, there's no going back now. With Hypnose I don't feel the need to wear false lashes at all. I'll definitely spend a few extra bucks to repurchase this gem

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dramaqueenad

good mascara but pricey and can get pretty dry

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really tried to love this $32 (Canadian) mascara. I wore it everyday for an entire week (and I own sooo many so that is rare for me). It is a nice mascara for natural looks. I never found a wow factor with it though, and when I did do about 2 or 3 coats, it started getting sort of dry and flakey, however it did not clump too much, I will give it that. But I found that it wouldn't coat so well after a couple coats and the brush gets a LOT of product on it, so I'd constantly be wiping off the excess. I also found bits of it in my actual eye often throughout the day from fall out flakes (little black balls or specs to be exact which really irritated my eyes). I also found my left eye lid sort of itchy everytime I would apply it at first. So I went and bought a Cover Girl (Lash Blast Fushion) one today and oddly enough, it just works better for me then this high end mascara. Another thing is, I do not find it black enough. I need a really black formula whereas this almost looks grayish on me. That may be why I love Drug Store Mascaras as they usually have that option for super rich black formulas (especially Maybelline). All in all it is def alright but I will not re-purchase. If I were to go high end again, my next conquest will probably be Benefit "They're Real."

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DiorlingDiva

Good length and volume but after wearing an hour I have black lines down my face from where my eyelashes tough under my eyes when I blink. Definitely going back to my Diorshow

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too expensive for mascara but great volume and length. U can really build with this mascara. But slightly irritated my eyes as all LancĂ´me mascara a do. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product.

I definitely have this near HG status. My only complaint is that it dries out too fast. i seem to go through a tube a month! this gets too expensive, and i am now in the search for an alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the second Lancome mascara I've purchased, my first was Defencils. As others have mentioned here, if you're going for the natural look, or usually wear heavy eyeshadow, this mascara is not for you as it is quite dramatic-looking. But I'm in love with how it opens up my eyes and plumps my lashes beautifully. Even my boyfriend, who often complains that I spend too much on makeup, totally agreed that this $22 mascara is worth it and couldn't stop staring at my lashes. I'm very pleased with this mascara. Keep an eyelash brush handy for the occassional clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite drugstore mascara, ever. One layer of this provides naturally volumnious lashes, but several coats really helps to achieve the "falsies" look. People constantly ask me if my lashes are fake. Yes, it is a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore mascara, but remember, you get what you pay for. I don't see how anyone could be disappointed by this mascara. Does everything it claims to do. Love it so much!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average mascara for the price. It does give some lift to the lashes but doesn't really lengthen or separate my lashes a great deal. It is also thick in texture so its easy to get too much on your lashes. Honestly, I like defincils and MAC fibre lash better for my straight, short lashes since they hold the curl better and noticeably lengthen the lashes. One positive comment though: this doesn't smudge or smear easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only had a small sample of this product but I liked it so much that I would like to repurchase, the only thing that stops me from it is the price. This mascara gave my lashes curl, volume and length, it didn't smudge or irritate my eyes. I also like the wand it's really practical. :)