September 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Kamari

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find this mascara over-priced, considering I have to wipe most of the product off the brush every time I pull it out of the tube! It is very clumpy, and I have to use a dry brush to try to get the clumps off my lashes and separate them. Takes too much time and effort to use this. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I have used Lancôme Definicil mascara, and like that one much better. It doesn't run or smear if you tear up, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Jenabee333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sparse, fine dark brown lashes and this mascara really pumps them up and fans them out. People have actually asked me if I'm wearing fake lashes. It does clump a bit and require you to really wiggle the brush and manipulate the product, but the results are great. It also doesn't irritate my eyes the way many drugstore brands do. I wear contacts and my eyes tend to water a lot. This stuff doesn't really smear a lot, but I only wear it on my top lashes. I've repurchased this brand of mascara three times.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by donatela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just an ordinary mascara that does not justify its price! I have short and thin eyelashes and it didn't transform them into thick false-like ones. This mascara did what any other ordinary and reasonably priced mascara would do. I'm glad I didn't pay for it as it was a gift, and certainly I wouldn't buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely mascara, eyelashes are separated and look super long with no clumping. The only problem I find is if you feel a little hot the mascara transfers onto your skin Which I have never experienced before. However I would recommend this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by caflac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I've tried lots of different kinds and after receiving this as a gift (thanks, Grandma!) I can't imagine buying another brand.

I only need one coat but it layers beautifully. The only downside is that when I put it on my lower lashes it always smudges onto the skin a little bit but I actually think that's more due to my technique than the mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really good mascara but for the price I can buy 3 drugstore mascaras that work just as well. If It were cheaper I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara beat out my previous HG Jordana mascara, even though it is 10 times the price. The thing with this is, it doesn't really look like you have on mascara, it just looks like eyelashes are naturally beyond belief, maybe even fake, but it does not smudge or flake, and has ZERO clumps. Each lash remains separate, just black, thicker, and longer looking. My lashes are probably medium length, average thickness, and have good natural curl but they are blonde, so I need a good mascara that really coats every lash. This one does, the brush is perfect and makes it very easy to get every last lash. I only need one coat, two will give a more dramatic effect but still without clumping. I forgot that mascara can flake or smudge since using this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

I love this product. It doesn't clump and gives you a defined lash line and lashes that look quite adorable. It makes the roots of the lashes look thick and at the end, it curls up to make the eyes look larger. I'm asian so i have smaller eyes but after using this product, my eyes look noticeably larger and rounder, giving an adorable look. I highly, highly recommend this product especially of you want to enlarge your eyes and make it look rounder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep coming back to this as I haven't found anything better. I'm fair but use the black.

Pros: makes my short and stumpy lashes look longer. Doesn't clump as long as you build up before it dries. Really does add volume and length.
Reasonably easy to remove.

Cons: expensive (I look for the 2-packs which are around sometimes around Christmas and save around £5 per mascara).
Sometimes flakes off a little.

The only contender at the moment is Rimmel The Falsies- purple tube- which is much cheaper and almost as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this mascara! I only give it four lippies because it does flake, and it isn't as dark black as I like... But holy moley I've never been able to make my lashes look so long and thick!! Seriously. I'll totally take flakes for such drop dead gorgeous lashes. The wand reaches every little lash, curls, lengthens and volumizes like no other mascara. I thought I could survive with drugstore mascara like telescopic, but nope, there's no going back now. With Hypnose I don't feel the need to wear false lashes at all. I'll definitely spend a few extra bucks to repurchase this gem