January 30, 2015 | 1564 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by EmilyRaymond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down this is the PRETTIEST blush I own! I use it more than my entire blush palette combined. The colour is just beautiful and the shimmer is a plus. Don't be afraid of a little glitter, ladies! When I wear this blush it looks like I have a beautiful natural flush from within. With dark hair and pale skin, it's hard to find any makeup products that actually look natural. Although I have a cool tone to my skin, this warm blush looks beautiful. A lot of users have been complaining that the blush wears off but this has never been a problem for me and I've never noticed it. I only wear mineral powder underneath just for reference. Overall, this is the prettiest blush I own but wow is it ever expensive in canada! 35 dollars? Ouch

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I LOVE THIS BLUSH ITS SO PERFECT! its a
two in one blush and highlighter and it looks amazing on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by MissTaDa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I fell in love with this blush the day I had a makeup trial with a MAC artist for my wedding makeup trial and have used it nearly everyday since for the last 5 years! In fact until a friend gifted me a different blush a few months ago it was the only blush I had owned (repurchased 3 times) in that 5 years!
Applied with a light hand it gives you a natural healthy looking colour for any daytime look but is buildable for more dramatic evening looks.
I cannot rave about this enough.....do yourself a favour & buy this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Mariaaane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful colour of blush with a golden undertone which gives the skin a glowy look. enough pigment, doesn't look too harsh

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ImperfectionIsBeauty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush, it is perfect for any look. My only complaint is that it sometimes seems to fade towards the end of the night. Nothing a little primer can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

This has been the only blush I have used for years. The colour looks great all year round and gives you a peach glow to your cheeks. It takes ages to use up and I apply with a mac 168 brush. Will be the only blush I'll buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

I bought the one in Peachykeen, and the colour was quite nice and pigmented. But after a long day, I realized that most of the blush has disappeared. Even though I only apply it once a day, I still felt that the product used up quite quickly (empty after 8 months). Blushers from Bare Minerals I have used lasted more than a year. Overall, the product does not live up to the reputation and is too pricey for what you get. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by babygems

Lovely spring and summer blush colour. Gorgeous pinky peachy sheertone blush with golden shimmer. Gives cheeks a lovely glow and no need for a highlighter. Even though it costs a lot well worth it as you get plenty of product for your money. If I ever run out I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I went to my local MAC counter looking for a blush that would be brighten up my face a bit. My friend had recommended Pink Swoon, so I visted the counter and tried it on. Unfortuantely, the colour was far too bright and it looked unnatural. The MAC lady there then told me to try Peachykeen. And oh, how I loved her! The colour was lovely on me, it was like a softer, more toned down and nautral version of Pink Swoon. It gave me a very pretty, and natural flush. When I stepped out into the sun after that I could see all the gorgeous gold shimmer on my cheek bones, not too much, but just enough so that you could notice it. One thing that made me so disapointed in this blush, is that it rubs off of your face FAST. I just brush my hand along my face to get hair out of the way and the colour is rubbed off onto my hand. I honestly love this product so much, but the staying power is what keeps me away from saying that it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by lisawe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely blush!
I usually go for the non shimmering blushes, but this is really nice. Gives a certain glow, but is wearable enough to use at work. The color fits me well with my fair skin and red hair.
Since the staying power on me isn't the best I usually wear this over MACs Desert Rose.