April 23, 2014 | 1918 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

I bought the one in Peachykeen, and the colour was quite nice and pigmented. But after a long day, I realized that most of the blush has disappeared. Even though I only apply it once a day, I still felt that the product used up quite quickly (empty after 8 months). Blushers from Bare Minerals I have used lasted more than a year. Overall, the product does not live up to the reputation and is too pricey for what you get. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by babygems

Lovely spring and summer blush colour. Gorgeous pinky peachy sheertone blush with golden shimmer. Gives cheeks a lovely glow and no need for a highlighter. Even though it costs a lot well worth it as you get plenty of product for your money. If I ever run out I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I went to my local MAC counter looking for a blush that would be brighten up my face a bit. My friend had recommended Pink Swoon, so I visted the counter and tried it on. Unfortuantely, the colour was far too bright and it looked unnatural. The MAC lady there then told me to try Peachykeen. And oh, how I loved her! The colour was lovely on me, it was like a softer, more toned down and nautral version of Pink Swoon. It gave me a very pretty, and natural flush. When I stepped out into the sun after that I could see all the gorgeous gold shimmer on my cheek bones, not too much, but just enough so that you could notice it. One thing that made me so disapointed in this blush, is that it rubs off of your face FAST. I just brush my hand along my face to get hair out of the way and the colour is rubbed off onto my hand. I honestly love this product so much, but the staying power is what keeps me away from saying that it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by lisawe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely blush!
I usually go for the non shimmering blushes, but this is really nice. Gives a certain glow, but is wearable enough to use at work. The color fits me well with my fair skin and red hair.
Since the staying power on me isn't the best I usually wear this over MACs Desert Rose.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love the color, looks really natural on my fair skin. can be worn all year round, i wear it in the summer and the winter. applies really nicely, wish it had better staying power. very subtle shimmer but the reflects are very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by stam226

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first sheertone shimmer and I was a little scared that my skin would react to the bismuth oxychloride but I'm glad nothing happened. I was looking for a new blush for the Fall season and picked up peachy keen. I've fair-medium complexion with yellow undertones and this is a great color on me. It's a little rosy yet peachy at the same time. The color is sheer, so it looks very natural on me and the shimmer is very subtle so, it makes my cheeks look glowy. It's becoming my go to blush. I love it, I'd definitely will repurchase when I run out. I'm compelled to try the other sheertone shimmers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great blush regardless of whether I am "tan" or not. Gives me a sunshiney "alive" flush. Not as bright as Tarte's Natural Beauty (that's like PPP cheeks when coming in from the winter cold flush), but a more summery, slightly flatter "healthy" depth. This is what I wanted from the Physician's Formula blush line, but didn't get. Anyhow, fantastic and versatile blush from MAC. Side note: Very similar shade to NARS Outlaw, except this seems very Satin/Matte finish (despite the title, there is hardly any shimmer), whereas the NARS Outlaw is the same color but with a golden sheen (like NARS Albatross built in).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by GoddessIv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased Peachykeen by Mac about about a few weeks ago and I like it very much, however, I am torn and not sure if I should return it or keep it. My reason for this is that I just found out that the company has started to sell in China, where testing on animals is mandatory.

Unfortunately, Mac never came out with this announcement just changed their statement on their website, that's why many people don't know about this and/or in total disbelief that they went against their philosophy. I am so disappointed by Mac, they were a cruelty free company, standing up for social issues just as much as for quality make up.

When I started using Mac (15 years ago), they were owned by the founders of the company. This has changed in 1998 when they were bought out by Estee Lauder, now Estee makes the decisions instead of Mac, and they decided to disregard what Mac stands for and go for the recently opened up market in China (money).

I felt that I had to put this information out there for others who care about animals and don't want to purchase from a company who tests and/or experiments on animals, and for those that purchased Mac partially for being a cruelty free company.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this color in the summer. Perfect for a sun kissed cheek, when you don't feel like pink. I find it sometimes a little too shimmery, but all in all, I love this color. You can really build it, or wear it sheer. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am very impressed.The colour is gorgeous, reminds me a lot of Orgasm actually but with less shimmer, a coral-pink with neutral gold shimmer. I get a whole day's wear out of this! I can apply it before work in the morning and it lasts well into the night around 8.30! In the late evening it had just faded and wasn't as pink anymore, but I still have a bit of colour on my cheeks. Big thumbs up!

'Peachykeen' has fast become my favourite blush and I highly recommend it as I think it would suit most skin tones.