April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been dying to get my hands on dollymix for so long. I already have a ton of pink blushes, but none like this cool hot pink with shimmer blush. I have to say I was disappointed. To be fair, I'm suffering from a bad bout of acne, and dollymix just accentuates every pore and every flaw on my cheeks. Overlooking that aspect (which is more my skin's fault than anything), I think it was a little too cool for my skin. It just didn't look quite right. I didn't expect it to look natural as it's very bright, but it looked way too unnatural on me. I think this looks the best with tan or darker skin, but that's just me. As I've gotten older I've started to appreciate nude shades more, so this was just not for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Hautest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have wanted to try a pink blush for years, but was afraid it would look ridiculous on my slighter darker than NC45 complexion. Dollymix is pink perfection. It's a sheertone, so the color is not as intense as it appears in the pan. However, a super soft blush brush and a light hand are recommended. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this pink blush and have repurchased. It's my staple 'pink' blush, when I want to wear pink on my cheeks and unsure which one to choose I always reach for this. Gives the perfect medium pink with a slightly shimmery glow, but be warned this is one pigmented blush and a little will go a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush, it's a great shade of blue based intense pink, quite scary in the pan but truly beautiful if applied with a light hand and blended properly. I've a light olive tan complexion, Chanel B50, and I find this blush offset the yellow undertone in my skin "picking it up" and bringing it to life. So versatile with a smoky eye or a red lip. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first MAC blush and I am so impressed!
It's a nice medium pink, very pigmented and it's buildable. The price was alot more than I'm used to paying but Im very happy with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by SweetManiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very pale skin but it matches perfectly. I use it to create a dolly look. It also stays the whole day even without foundation.
Only "problem" is, that it is a very intensive color, so it happens easily that you put a bit too much on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gives me a beautiful pink glow. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Savikins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfect pink for my NW 15 skin tone! I used to use a very basic Covergirl pink blush, which I never really liked -- it didn't give me much color, and started turning brownish a few hours into the day -- yuck! I don't need to use much of this blush, and it's very natural looking on me. And a plus, it doesn't break me out at all.

It is a very nice pigment, and it's somewhat shimmery. If you're looking for a very PINK pink, and something to look nice on pale skin, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty blue & purple toned medium pink with a bit of shimmer. Lasts all day and is perfectly pigmented.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by HotKee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for something more like covergirls snow plum blush, sheer and sparkly; this, was not that product. It was pink, look at the picture, it's that pink and not sheer so....will be sticking with my old favorite. This one was not for me