December 19, 2014 | 1576 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Mmmm this is pretty I bought this last week along with chatterbox and brick o la and I have to say blankety is the perfect nude it is similar to viva glam II but shinier and a tad lighter I really really like this it is the prettiest nude ive owned besides maybelline naturally rose which I think was discontinued but yeah 10 for blankety its MACs best nude hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This is a good investment for me as I love MAC lippies & this doesn't cost much more than a DS lippie for US$15 + tax!! (agree w below poster on that one.) I made a special trip to MAC at Macys to get a Paint Pot (ended up exchanging Painterly for Vintage Selection! Haven't worn that yet!). I had a quick cat eye eye liner lesson & I just mentioned, "Do you guys have Blankety?" Coz I saw it reviewed here & y'all loved it & I loved it too so I had to have it!! This is in my color wheelhouse as I have Angel, Hug Me, Creme d'Nude, one of the Viva Glams I think it was 5??, Freckletone, etc I had my beloved GAGA lipglass but it spoilt (changed taste so had to toss! Wahh!!), etc those are my colors!! I adore this. It's a gorgeous MLBB nude. It's going to get a lot of use!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite MAC nude colour is this gorgeous shade Blankety. I have olive skin, so this shade is perfect as I find that MAC Creme D'Nude makes me look washed out. Blankety has a nice silky Amplified finish. First one I bought in Kirkcaldie & Stains (NZ) for NZ$40 which is quite expensive, compared to the 2nd time I bought it, in the USA $US15.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fair skin tone and this is my all time favorite nude lipstick ever. I stray away from the concealer nude lips that a lot of people love but this is the perfect combination of pink and brown. HOLY GRAIL. I hate using it because I don't want to run out. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

PERFECT nude lip. I am super pale and this is my favorite lipstick. I wanted a nude lipstick so at first I bough Creme d'nude and it was horrible, looked like concealer. Now it's sitting in my 'makeup I don't use-but maybe one day' box. Blankety is perfect and there is nothing wrong with it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by StefanieBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a disappointment! I bought this 3 months ago after reading so many hyped up reviews, I wish I had never bought it! If you read my reviews, you'd know I love a light coverage, bronzed skin and natural lip look but Mac Blankety made me look ill, or like I had been dug up. Seriously, medium-dark skinned girls, save yourselves money! This looks like you have accidentally brushed foundation over your lips, it doesn not deliver the beautiful pink you see on hand swatches. The formula is typical of Mac, but it has this awful frosted look which looks incredibly cheap, so even fair girls may not be a fan. A cold toned nude, I'll stick to my Mac Freckltone from now on. Try before you buy girls....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What I got from this lipstick is that I adore amplified cremes, but couldn't make the shade work on me. The formula is perfect, creamy, glides on, moisturizing, doesn't emphasize lines or flakes on lips. The color is a nude with a bit of pink. My problem is that it has enough grey in it to make me look a little dead. Take out the grey and make it a pure nude pink and it would have been heaven. I can see how this works so great for other skin tones, but for pale redhead that I am, not so much. I wore this several times, each time hoping it would some how work this time. Alas it never did and I swapped it away finally. Still, fabulous formula.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Dear 1017, Quit trying this! No matter how soft pink toned the swatches you see online look, this looks like beige concealer lips on you...no matter what you do. Once you try it, you can never get it off fast enough. Quit making special trips to try it. Let it go. (Nw20, with mauvey lips, brown eyes, almost black hair).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best Lipstick ever :D x

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with nude lipsticks and MAC makes the best. This is definitely a favorite..looks great with a bronze smokey eye and with some Christian Dior lip plumper on top. Definitely a favorite this fall for me!