MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 11/24/2014 3:40:00 PM

This lipstick looks quite light purple toned on me but its like the perfect colour that I would genuinely go for. I also love pink plaid and please me.

on 11/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently picked up Blankety because I wanted a new nude lipstick. When I got it home I realized it is very similar to my Viva Glam 2 except Blankety is a hair lighter. It does have a very subtle grey undertone, but I really like the color and finish, so if I didn't have something so similar I would definitely keep it. I exchanged it for something else though.

on 9/3/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been trying to go to deeper nudes this fall and had this in my collection and never liked it. I think the fact that I was trying to go deeper and this whole Kylie Jenner lip trend has made me fall in love with this shade. It's a gorgeous pinky mauvey nude. It definitely is lighter than the Kylie Jenner shade but it's the same tone, imo. I love MAC formulas and I HATE lipstick. They are so much more creamy and hydrating. This shade is beautiful. This and Faux are my two favorite shades of the moment.

on 8/3/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is my go to lipstick, always in my purse. I like the texture, it feels like balm.

on 7/21/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I find this MAC lippie to be a great nude with a touch of pink. Great for the fair complexions in a cool tone. Wears great. Love the scent. I wear it with NARS Turkish Delight gloss which complements the lippie color well.

on 7/21/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had a similar experience this lipstick like Angel and Cherish. If I added this to my stash, I doubt I would ever reach for it. I will not repurchase.

on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have decently pigmented lips, even though I am fair-medium throughout the year. I wore this color for awhile, but never loved it. I finally got wise to the fact that this did not look good on me. It gave me the weird, but dreaded orange ring around my mouth. I don't know what it is about my body chemistry or my pigmentation, but colors that are too light give me a weird orangish cast around my mouth. It is not flattering at all for me. It looks lovely on others, but for me this is a fail no matter how I tried to use it over time. Pehaps I could have made it work with lipliner or a lip color erase, but I have had much better success with Mac's Patisserie and Bare Again for a nude lip.

on 6/24/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*****HOLY GRAIL MAC LIPSTICK RAVE REVIEW****

I couldn't be without this lipstick, my first Mac nude shade lipstick & without a doubt my favourite. It not too brown & not too pink. A pretty nude lipstick without washing me out & looking like I have concealer lips. Its an amplified finish, so its opaque & super creamy/moisturising on the lips. Works well with & without a lipliner. Would definitely repurchase again!

nice color almost a greyish nude but doesn't last long on the lips wouldn't repurchase id go with viva glam 2 instead.

on 5/22/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a good investment for me as I love MAC lippies & this doesn't cost much more than a DS lippie for US$15 + tax!! (agree w below poster on that one.) I made a special trip to MAC at Macys to get a Paint Pot (ended up exchanging Painterly for Vintage Selection! Haven't worn that yet!). I had a quick cat eye eye liner lesson & I just mentioned, "Do you guys have Blankety?" Coz I saw it reviewed here & y'all loved it & I loved it too so I had to have it!! This is in my color wheelhouse as I have Angel, Hug Me, Creme d'Nude, one of the Viva Glams I think it was 5??, Freckletone, etc I had my beloved GAGA lipglass but it spoilt (changed taste so had to toss! Wahh!!), etc those are my colors!! I adore this. It's a gorgeous MLBB nude. It's going to get a lot of use!

Popular Lipsticks