MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 8/3/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is my go to lipstick, always in my purse. I like the texture, it feels like balm.

on 7/21/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I find this MAC lippie to be a great nude with a touch of pink. Great for the fair complexions in a cool tone. Wears great. Love the scent. I wear it with NARS Turkish Delight gloss which complements the lippie color well.

on 7/21/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had a similar experience this lipstick like Angel and Cherish. If I added this to my stash, I doubt I would ever reach for it. I will not repurchase.

on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have decently pigmented lips, even though I am fair-medium throughout the year. I wore this color for awhile, but never loved it. I finally got wise to the fact that this did not look good on me. It gave me the weird, but dreaded orange ring around my mouth. I don't know what it is about my body chemistry or my pigmentation, but colors that are too light give me a weird orangish cast around my mouth. It is not flattering at all for me. It looks lovely on others, but for me this is a fail no matter how I tried to use it over time. Pehaps I could have made it work with lipliner or a lip color erase, but I have had much better success with Mac's Patisserie and Bare Again for a nude lip.

on 6/24/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*****HOLY GRAIL MAC LIPSTICK RAVE REVIEW****

I couldn't be without this lipstick, my first Mac nude shade lipstick & without a doubt my favourite. It not too brown & not too pink. A pretty nude lipstick without washing me out & looking like I have concealer lips. Its an amplified finish, so its opaque & super creamy/moisturising on the lips. Works well with & without a lipliner. Would definitely repurchase again!

nice color almost a greyish nude but doesn't last long on the lips wouldn't repurchase id go with viva glam 2 instead.

on 5/22/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a good investment for me as I love MAC lippies & this doesn't cost much more than a DS lippie for US$15 + tax!! (agree w below poster on that one.) I made a special trip to MAC at Macys to get a Paint Pot (ended up exchanging Painterly for Vintage Selection! Haven't worn that yet!). I had a quick cat eye eye liner lesson & I just mentioned, "Do you guys have Blankety?" Coz I saw it reviewed here & y'all loved it & I loved it too so I had to have it!! This is in my color wheelhouse as I have Angel, Hug Me, Creme d'Nude, one of the Viva Glams I think it was 5??, Freckletone, etc I had my beloved GAGA lipglass but it spoilt (changed taste so had to toss! Wahh!!), etc those are my colors!! I adore this. It's a gorgeous MLBB nude. It's going to get a lot of use!

on 3/29/2014 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite MAC nude colour is this gorgeous shade Blankety. I have olive skin, so this shade is perfect as I find that MAC Creme D'Nude makes me look washed out. Blankety has a nice silky Amplified finish. First one I bought in Kirkcaldie & Stains (NZ) for NZ$40 which is quite expensive, compared to the 2nd time I bought it, in the USA $US15.

on 2/4/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a fair skin tone and this is my all time favorite nude lipstick ever. I stray away from the concealer nude lips that a lot of people love but this is the perfect combination of pink and brown. HOLY GRAIL. I hate using it because I don't want to run out. Love love love.

on 1/29/2014 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

PERFECT nude lip. I am super pale and this is my favorite lipstick. I wanted a nude lipstick so at first I bough Creme d'nude and it was horrible, looked like concealer. Now it's sitting in my 'makeup I don't use-but maybe one day' box. Blankety is perfect and there is nothing wrong with it!

Popular Lipsticks