November 24, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fair skin tone and this is my all time favorite nude lipstick ever. I stray away from the concealer nude lips that a lot of people love but this is the perfect combination of pink and brown. HOLY GRAIL. I hate using it because I don't want to run out. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

PERFECT nude lip. I am super pale and this is my favorite lipstick. I wanted a nude lipstick so at first I bough Creme d'nude and it was horrible, looked like concealer. Now it's sitting in my 'makeup I don't use-but maybe one day' box. Blankety is perfect and there is nothing wrong with it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by StefanieBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a disappointment! I bought this 3 months ago after reading so many hyped up reviews, I wish I had never bought it! If you read my reviews, you'd know I love a light coverage, bronzed skin and natural lip look but Mac Blankety made me look ill, or like I had been dug up. Seriously, medium-dark skinned girls, save yourselves money! This looks like you have accidentally brushed foundation over your lips, it doesn not deliver the beautiful pink you see on hand swatches. The formula is typical of Mac, but it has this awful frosted look which looks incredibly cheap, so even fair girls may not be a fan. A cold toned nude, I'll stick to my Mac Freckltone from now on. Try before you buy girls....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What I got from this lipstick is that I adore amplified cremes, but couldn't make the shade work on me. The formula is perfect, creamy, glides on, moisturizing, doesn't emphasize lines or flakes on lips. The color is a nude with a bit of pink. My problem is that it has enough grey in it to make me look a little dead. Take out the grey and make it a pure nude pink and it would have been heaven. I can see how this works so great for other skin tones, but for pale redhead that I am, not so much. I wore this several times, each time hoping it would some how work this time. Alas it never did and I swapped it away finally. Still, fabulous formula.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Dear 1017, Quit trying this! No matter how soft pink toned the swatches you see online look, this looks like beige concealer lips on you...no matter what you do. Once you try it, you can never get it off fast enough. Quit making special trips to try it. Let it go. (Nw20, with mauvey lips, brown eyes, almost black hair).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best Lipstick ever :D x

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with nude lipsticks and MAC makes the best. This is definitely a favorite..looks great with a bronze smokey eye and with some Christian Dior lip plumper on top. Definitely a favorite this fall for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I just love nude lippies and I wanted to add this one to the collection. I pair this up with a dark bronzy/pink lip liner which I smudge before applying the lipstick and then I apply a touch of clear lip gloss on top of it. I love it. This lippie is very opaque and it must be applied over well conditioned lips free of flakes or else it would look a hot spanking mess. I will definitely make a repeat buy on this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Emilyxtina

I feel like this is the perfect nude for fall, however, if you don't have the right skin tone, it could make you look washed out. The amplified creme finish is so moisturizing and creamy, and the color comes off opaque & lasts for hours. I love this shade& formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by olia041983

It's just unflattering on the lips. Plus amplified lipsticks from Mac are drying and I hate that feeling.