April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Styling Products - Aquage - Beyond Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by justbeinghonest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely wonderful product! I've been using it for about 2 months now on my color treated, wavy, sometimes dry and thick hair. I use this after I blow-dry to add shine and smooth out my hair (then I blow-dry or flat iron quickly). Adds shine, smoothness, and tames fly-aways without weighing down hair at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by livinglaughingloving

Price: 3.95 .. smaller size.
Buy again: YES!
After seeing the buy again percentage and reading a few reviews i decided to purchase this. I got mine in the states at carousel mall, though i can't remember off the top of my head the name of the store.
So, of course the night i got it i had to test it out immediatly. I think this is so far one of my holy grail hair items! It defintly does what it says, improving my flat iron. My hair is naturally wavy so sometimes i get these stubborn hairs that flip out to the sides and will not got straight. This is magic ! It gets rid of those flippy hair. Its not greasy at all, i just try to focus it on my ends so i dont get rid of any of volume. Much reccomended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by cassidyk3

i just got my hair done with this stuff totally going to buy it my hair is soo soft now try it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works best for when you are flat ironing your hair. It protects from the heat, and keeps your hair from having that 'straw' appearance from the flat iron. Good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ccarpenter

Nice and light! Really like this and it lasts a long time! When I do run out....I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ashleymeetmark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product. It isn't too heavy or oily, and leaves a nice shine after flat ironing. Smells pleasant too.I am on my 3rd one so i will definitely be repurchasing over and over. It seems to last me about 5 months too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

This is my all time favorite shine spray! I've tried a few, and always go back to this one! I have super fine hair so it's hard to find a shine spray that isn't too heavy, but is still effective and this fits the bills. It mists on super light, gives my hair incredible sheen without making it look greasy, and it's also an excellent protectant to use before flat-ironing. This is one I'll continue to buy over and over again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by stormbk

Great product for flat ironing my hair. It makes my hair soft, shiny and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by xMelmo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing, it left my hair shiny and soo healthy looking. It also helps protect my hair from heat damage. Def. getting this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by IntheFall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this as an after styling spray for shine. It puts a beautiful shine on my hair. The trick is a little goes a long way and hold the can far from your head!! It will become one of my repurchase items.