Aquage Beyond Shine

4.4

butane, cyclomethicone, sd alcohol 40, hydroflourocarbon 152a, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, isobutane, methyleugenyl peg-8 dimethicone, fragrance, panthenyl ethyl ether, phytantriol, peg-12 dimethicone, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispu (carrageenan) extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, palmaria palmata extract, algae extract

on 2/25/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The holy grail! I have found it, and it is in a blue spray bottle!!! (^(oo)^)v

This stuff is fantastic! In my eternal quest for more shine, I have tried many, many shine sprays, and this stuff is the real deal. I have stick-straight, thin hair, and aquage beyond shine gives me touchable, super-shiny, soft and tangle-free tresses - without weighing it down or causing it to look greasy or oily. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Absolutely wonderful product! I've been using it for about 2 months now on my color treated, wavy, sometimes dry and thick hair. I use this after I blow-dry to add shine and smooth out my hair (then I blow-dry or flat iron quickly). Adds shine, smoothness, and tames fly-aways without weighing down hair at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Price: 3.95 .. smaller size.
Buy again: YES!
After seeing the buy again percentage and reading a few reviews i decided to purchase this. I got mine in the states at carousel mall, though i can't remember off the top of my head the name of the store.
So, of course the night i got it i had to test it out immediatly. I think this is so far one of my holy grail hair items! It defintly does what it says, improving my flat iron. My hair is naturally wavy so sometimes i get these stubborn hairs that flip out to the sides and will not got straight. This is magic ! It gets rid of those flippy hair. Its not greasy at all, i just try to focus it on my ends so i dont get rid of any of volume. Much reccomended.

on 5/23/2010 10:22:00 AM

i just got my hair done with this stuff totally going to buy it my hair is soo soft now try it

on 12/31/2009 12:29:00 PM

Works best for when you are flat ironing your hair. It protects from the heat, and keeps your hair from having that 'straw' appearance from the flat iron. Good product.

on 9/28/2009 4:23:00 PM

Nice and light! Really like this and it lasts a long time! When I do run out....I will repurchase!

i love this product. It isn't too heavy or oily, and leaves a nice shine after flat ironing. Smells pleasant too.I am on my 3rd one so i will definitely be repurchasing over and over. It seems to last me about 5 months too!

on 4/14/2009 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my all time favorite shine spray! I've tried a few, and always go back to this one! I have super fine hair so it's hard to find a shine spray that isn't too heavy, but is still effective and this fits the bills. It mists on super light, gives my hair incredible sheen without making it look greasy, and it's also an excellent protectant to use before flat-ironing. This is one I'll continue to buy over and over again!!

on 12/22/2008 4:09:00 PM

Great product for flat ironing my hair. It makes my hair soft, shiny and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way.

on 12/21/2008 1:20:00 PM

This stuff is amazing, it left my hair shiny and soo healthy looking. It also helps protect my hair from heat damage. Def. getting this again!

Popular Styling Products