December 20, 2014 | 870 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

***WARNING*** if you hate the smell of garlic do not get this mask. Now with that said, the smell doesn't bother me personally, but i'm sure it will some. The results from this mask were so-so, nothing great. Ill stick to my honey brazen mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by geiravor

This mask seems to help a little when I am having bad break outs or can feel one coming on. I don't have amazing results, but it has a soothing affect and softens my skin. It does smell a bit foul though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by xoxomary

I honetly hate this product :( I usually love everything from lush, but this made me break out so much! I do have severe acne, and when I read the reviews everyone said good things about it! So I thought I should try it out..... probably the worst desicion ever. I hated it, it made me break out on my chin SO much it was horrible, and they were cystic pimples... ew. But ya I have really bad acne and the best face mask for me is BB Seaweed! It is honestly the best. I have horrible acne, but BB Seaweed made it so soft and less ress which I loved, and it reduced the amount of breakouts.
So no, I hate this product but if you want a nice face mask from Lush I would highly recommend BB Seaweed.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ComplicatedFashion

This product broke me out so much. I normally have a rare pimple but this caused me to break out from my temples to my chin. Its cystic acne and is very painful. My chin has at least seven pimples and is sore and swollen.I recommend testing it out first before applying it everywhere. Disappointed it didn't work as well as others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by MissWartooth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This stuff rocks. I use it after a few days of shoddy lazy cleansing (sometimes I fall asleep with makeup on or just wiping off half-assedly with a wipe) and I never break out anymore. When I feel something coming on I slap this on and it never happens. It's reduced existing blemishes very quickly as well. It smells like dirt and garlic but not in a gross way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by SaraDLueders

This is my favorite Lush facemask. The smell is terrible but it's only on your face for ten minutes so it's not thay big of a deal. It really mops up any extra grease on your face but it's also very calming at the same time. Some of the other masks are more detoxifying but I think this mask is the best combo of calming and detoxifying. Good for sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really like this face mask. I've never really been too into masks, but my husband and I were in Lush picking up some Dream Cream for our daughter and I saw this in the fridge. I had read about it online before, but never really thought to pick it up until right then. I threw it in the shopping bag and kept moving.

Honestly, I didn't really expect much out of it. The first time I put it on, I left it for about 15 minutes. Upon washing it off, I didn't notice a whole lot of difference. The next morning, I was very pleased! I have hormonal, cystic acne on my chin area. This mask greatly dimished the redness and their size was noticeably smaller. I was impressed. My forehead looked like pore less perfection.

Nights that I don't feel like doing my entire face, I'll blot this onto problem areas and rinse off when I wash my face before bed. It's no miracle, "I woke up and they were GONE!", product, but it definitely helps. You other girls with cystic acne know, anything that helps even a little is worth repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay first of all this was a big disappointment due to all of lush products. The smell to be honest I could not bare with it AT ALL, first two days i put it at night i bared with it but then I put it one night and I was going to throw up from the smell. Yes it helps cleans up and open pores n stuff but the smell is terrible. I recommend if you go to the shop and smell It there if you can bare it then I recommend buying it if no then don't waste money on this mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The ingredients attracted me to this product. I used to slather egg whites on my face, and honey, garlic and tea tree oil are good remedies too. The texture is thick and smooth like a cream cheese spread. It reduces redness and the shine/greasiness around my T-zone area. I think it controls oil better than Cupcake [mask]. It gives a very soothing aftereffect. Overall, this mask is alright. I think there are better out there..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

My first face mask and I used it last night. It's the morning now and my skin is so smooth and just in a glow. Before I got this mask, I did my research because I don't live near a LUSH. People say it smells and since it has garlic, I was worried. But it doesn't. It smells very herbal and woodsy just like tea tree oil. It's not as bad as some people say but then again it could be everyone's noses :p