Biore Blemish Fighting Cleanser

3.0

on 7/16/2011 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product does not work at all for my oily skin. I usually do not get blemishes, but when I broke out, this did not help at all. I do not recommend this to anyone with oily skin or (because it didn't help when I got blemishes) anyone acne prone.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This cleanser is great! I massage it on my skin and leave it on there for about 5 minutes while I fan my face. When the air hits my face it gives me such a cooling feeling on my face. I no longer have acne.

on 3/17/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty good cleanser. I love the 'ice' feeling! I have seen a reduction in blemishes since using this cleanser. It is a bit drying so be sure to use a moisturizer =)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

My skin is combination and it really varies from dry to oily. I use Biore products a lot. I would recommend the Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser (this) Steam Activated Cleanser and the Pore Unclogging Scrub mainly. I use all three alternating and not ever day (don't worry) For this product I use it twice a day-- Morning and Night. It is so good at cleaning my face. I would not recommend this product for people with cystic acne because it does not have strong enough ingredients then. For me this is perfect and I love it and was truly surprised by the bad reviews.

on 2/7/2011 1:50:00 AM

I loved the icy sensation after massaging the product into my skin, and i also liked the fragrance.. however after a few uses i started getting dry patches around my mouth area, so i stopped using the cleanser twice daily and only once in the night to remove my makeup. The salicylic acid was probably the cause of this. After using it every night, i would moisturise my face with vitamin E cream, and this hydrated all of the dry areas.

After consistent use, the dryness has stopped and i have stopped breaking out!! love love love it

on 7/15/2010 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

product made acne worse. dont reccomend. end of story.

on 2/1/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Please be careful if you have sensitive skin!!! I really wanted to like this cleanser, as I generally like most things Bioré. Unfortunately, this made me break out with painful cystic acne. The first time around, I wasn't sure that this was the cause. I stopped using it immediately, and after my face cleared up a couple of months later, I tried it again just to confirm. After only a few uses, the cystic acne started surfacing again.

on 1/2/2010 8:32:00 PM

This didn't fight my blemishes at all. It made no difference at all. At least it didn't dry my skin out, the only plus to it.

on 12/30/2009 4:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a pretty good product for those with oily or combination skin. I didn't see a huge difference with my acne though I have used it twice with large periods of time between uses, but it does clean skin nicely. It was not a good makeup remover at allllllllllll, so I only used it in the mornings. I like the Neutrogena deep cleanser or whatever it is called (the orange one) a lot better.. It cleanses better and was a lot gentler on my semi-sensitive skin! I have acne-prone, combination-oily skin depending on the season, by the way.

this review is posted in the other review of the same product (why are there two? lol) rating based on original product, but i will not repurchase the new formula :{

original was written 6.2.07 then i edited on 6.21.07:
"i cant believe i have not written a review for this yet! i have been using it for months-i used to use marks lets be clear, but i stopped buying when i quit being a mark rep. i wanted something d/s that was comparable & this is better! it smells like cucumber and has an icy cool feeling when i first apply it. zit-wise it is the same as LBC, but i like that the cooling aspect helps reduce the redness on my cheeks. i use it as a mask too, about once a week-i leave it on for 15 minutes then rinse off. best d/s cleaner i have found, and its 2% SA. (same as LBC). i love the pump bottle; will def repurchase, esp for the price. i paid $5 for it at Target, and am almost done with my first bottle (going on 6 months of use here-pretty cool!)

EDIT: 6.21.07 went to Target today to get a new bottle-didnt even notice until i washed my face with it thats it is a "new and improved formula" with lavender oil and eucalyptus. it STUNG and my face is all red :{ if it isnt broke dont fix it! will not repurchase this. hopefully there is something in the same line that isn't "improved" and is still "normal". grrr biore, just GRRRRRRR."