October 24, 2014 | 1739 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Addie1999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product does not work at all for my oily skin. I usually do not get blemishes, but when I broke out, this did not help at all. I do not recommend this to anyone with oily skin or (because it didn't help when I got blemishes) anyone acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is great! I massage it on my skin and leave it on there for about 5 minutes while I fan my face. When the air hits my face it gives me such a cooling feeling on my face. I no longer have acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by aprilshowers94

This is by far my favorite facewash up to date. I've tried several other brands, such as Clean and Clear, Neutrogena, Clearasil, &Proactiv, but none of these brands' facewashes really did much: my skin didn't get worse, but it didn't get better. I honestly saw results within about 2 days of washing with this. It cleanses well and leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean but not dry. The smell is also pleasant, in my opinion: not something overly sweet or flowery. I think the main factor in this facewash's effect on my skin is that it has salicylic acid. I know from experience that my skin doesn't fare so well with benzoyl peroxide in creams, ect. because it dries out my skin and sometimes gives me cystic acne. So if you're not a benzoyl peroxide kinda girl, this is for you (:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DBusta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty good cleanser. I love the 'ice' feeling! I have seen a reduction in blemishes since using this cleanser. It is a bit drying so be sure to use a moisturizer =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My skin is combination and it really varies from dry to oily. I use Biore products a lot. I would recommend the Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser (this) Steam Activated Cleanser and the Pore Unclogging Scrub mainly. I use all three alternating and not ever day (don't worry) For this product I use it twice a day-- Morning and Night. It is so good at cleaning my face. I would not recommend this product for people with cystic acne because it does not have strong enough ingredients then. For me this is perfect and I love it and was truly surprised by the bad reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by antii

I loved the icy sensation after massaging the product into my skin, and i also liked the fragrance.. however after a few uses i started getting dry patches around my mouth area, so i stopped using the cleanser twice daily and only once in the night to remove my makeup. The salicylic acid was probably the cause of this. After using it every night, i would moisturise my face with vitamin E cream, and this hydrated all of the dry areas.

After consistent use, the dryness has stopped and i have stopped breaking out!! love love love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by preetira0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

product made acne worse. dont reccomend. end of story.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jakay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Please be careful if you have sensitive skin!!! I really wanted to like this cleanser, as I generally like most things Bioré. Unfortunately, this made me break out with painful cystic acne. The first time around, I wasn't sure that this was the cause. I stopped using it immediately, and after my face cleared up a couple of months later, I tried it again just to confirm. After only a few uses, the cystic acne started surfacing again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This didn't fight my blemishes at all. It made no difference at all. At least it didn't dry my skin out, the only plus to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by talltree3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good product for those with oily or combination skin. I didn't see a huge difference with my acne though I have used it twice with large periods of time between uses, but it does clean skin nicely. It was not a good makeup remover at allllllllllll, so I only used it in the mornings. I like the Neutrogena deep cleanser or whatever it is called (the orange one) a lot better.. It cleanses better and was a lot gentler on my semi-sensitive skin! I have acne-prone, combination-oily skin depending on the season, by the way.