TiGi Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

3.9

Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40), Isobutane, Cyclomethicone, PropaneC12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, PEG-8 Methicone, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Propylene Glycol, Phytantriol.

on 2/11/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff does give my long black hair some shine, but I didn't think it was anything that special. It does have a nice sweet smell and doesn't look greasy at all. It just doesn't seem worth the 20 bucks though.

on 10/16/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A brilliant shine product, does not make my hair greasy at all, smells gorgeous and really works.

on 8/23/2011 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Head Rush is, without a doubt, the best shine spray I have ever found. I have long, straight hair with dry-ish ends, and this leaves it incredibly shiny (actually reflective) and smooth -- much more so than it would ever be naturally. I have used many shine serums, sprays, treatments, etc., and I think this spray (which is aerosol) is way more effective than any of them -- the mist just coats the hair better without weighing it down. It also leaves my hair smelling as if I just left the salon. Highly recommend!

on 8/8/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Adds noticeable shine without looking greasy or feeling heavy. Also adds a nice bit of separation to layered hair. Works best for me to vamp up 2nd day hair!

on 6/30/2011 7:07:00 PM

Hm. I love most Tigi products, and I was expecting to love this, but I don't. It's okay - but that's all. For me, the shine level isn't noticably different than usual. The smell is pleasant enough, and the packaging is cute and nice quality. I just felt like I was layering more product on my hair with no real benefit. My bottle didn't last too long, either. I would possibly repurchase for a special occasion, as it's not like I've found another shine spray that's any better - but probably not. Lots of people have clearly found it amazing, though, so I guess it's just not right for my hair - you may love it!
Also, my hairdresser says that it is also meant to work as a heat-defence spray. If this is true, I didn't feel that it gave my hair much protection when I flat-ironed it (but then again, maybe I'm just used to heavier sprays for this). I can't speak as to how effective it is at this in the long-term, as I couldn't bring myself to rely on it for long enough to find out!

on 4/18/2011 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my beauty staples. The smell is fantastic, as are most TIGI products. I have used many, MANY shine sprays over the years. There are 2 common problems that arise with most shine sprays, the first being a greasy/weighed down feeling. This is most common with non-aerosol sprays that use a pump. Mainly because the mist of the spray is not fine enough. Yes, you can always spray the pump kind on your hand first and work it through, but I prefer the light/even coverage of an aerosol. I have tried other aerosol shine sprays as well, but none compare to Headrush. I once tried the brand "Samy" from my local drugstore. It was half the price of Headrush, and it worked just as well. But of course, they stopped carrying it, even though they still carry the other Samy products. Now, the second problem I have encountered with various shine sprays is what I will call a "dual shine/hair spray." This is when I think I am only buying a shine spray, when if fact I am buying a flexible hairspray with shine capabilities. This is tricky to decipher, so I make sure to read the bottle thoroughly. If the bottle's description is not to my standards, I will sometimes spray a bit on my hand and see how it dries. True shine sprays will not dry sticky or matte.
Anyway--this is the one shine spray that I always have in my makeup room. I like to have shiny hair that I can run my fingers through. I am always up for trying cheaper or better products, but this spray always beats the others.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

firstly let me begin by saying that this smells like SWEETS.
this spray really does work. i have dark hair that i use a lot of product on which can make it look kind of matte and dull. especially when it needs a wash. this is where this spray comes in, as it makes my hair look fresh and glossy again.
it seems like there are fibres which instantly attach to your hair once you spray it. this would probably be perfect for your handbag too when you need a 'hair pick-me-up'.
would repurchase!

on 1/7/2011 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this to use while straightening hair. Spray each section of hair lightly before running irons over and hair is seriously smooth and shiny! Smells gorgeous to. HG!

on 10/30/2010 6:04:00 PM

Hair does get shine, men also greasy, so careful not using too much of it. Wouldn't try buy it again.

on 10/14/2010 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Will not buy again. The only reason I purchased this item was because my TIGI Shin Junkie has been discontinued and the lady at Trade Secrets swore this was the replacement product for Shine Junkie. Hell to the No! I sprayed this baby and I see no shine at all much less help with flyaway’s. It does smell good but a waste of $20.