July 29, 2014 | 2142 users online

Scrubs - Alba Botanica - Sea Enzyme Facial Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by immastick

Just bought this product because the sales lady recommended it to me for my skin condition(uneven skin tone). She tried the product on me to show me how to effectively use it.

She took some Sea Enzyme cleansing milk and sea enzyme facial scrub. Mix them together ( to make it more moist, so it would not dry out the skin) the gently rub in circle moment.

She message the parts where there are blackheads or whiteheads to release them. She told me if it doesn't come out the first time it's okay. just message it the next time you use it. it will slowly come to the top.

i have 6 pimple on my face when she did it. i though the pimple will turn redder but my friend told me it became less red. Will update when more results show.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by MissNue

This is my HG of scrubs so far. I love the smell and the fact that it does as it says it will. It made my face instantly brighter after one use. It also leaves my skin feeling baby soft. You will definitely notice a difference in look and feel. I recommend that you give this product a go. I will definitely be returning for more after I use this one up.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by hannab52

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this scrub makes my skin very soft and is non-irritating, it doesn't do anything special for my over-50 skin. I have a fair amount of sun damage/hyperpigmentation, so I need to bring out the big guns at this stage. I'm talking peels here folks, and other assorted enzymes and acids that go much deeper than any scrub can. I'm sure I would have really appreciated this product in my youth when all I needed was a little sloughing action to restore a healthy glow to my complexion. Unfortunately that's no longer the case.

Unless you are one of the fortunate few born with naturally great skin, I can't imagine any woman over 50 getting any substantial benefit from this product. However, it's a nice product for the money, so I'm recommending it for younger women only who don't have any major skin issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent and effective facial scrub. I can see brightening and whitening (yeah, it's that dramatic) after one use. This does not break me out. I've incorporated this into my weekly facial routine: Wash my face, then use this scrub to remove the dead surface facial skin, then steam, and finish with Mint Julep Masque Mint Julep Masque. Result? Super duper deep clean and soft skin! And my facial lady wonders why I never call her again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by buffylicious

I'm on my second tube of this. They just changed the formula but it's still working well for me. This is just the right mix of scrub and cleanser for me. I only use it in the shower and generally every other day. The particles are bigger than other scrubs I have tried and if I scrub too hard or long in one area, my skin definitely becomes irritated (cheeks mostly). But as long as I am careful about this I have no issues and it makes my skin nice and smooth. Mostly I like this scrub because it has really helped unclog and shrink the pores on my nose. Now when I use a pore strip I've got almost nothing on the strip after, whereas before I used to see a really gross forest. Definitely plan on continuing to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by nemequittepas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This scrub is GREAT for sensitive skin. Most exfoliating products are so rough on my skin that I approach them with a benefits-risks attitude.

I can use this scrub daily without redness, tightness or irritation, which is simply amazing to me! And it does the job. My skin feels soft and I can actually see the difference its made in my complexion.

I bought this after returning from vacation with huge pimples, flakiness and a pretty rough exterior. Transformed my skin in just two days along with the Sea Renewal Cream. I now use this at night after taking off makeup with a wipe. I use a more gentle cleanser for combination skin in the morning.

Wish it were a pump, though. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by moole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This scrub is very gentle, it has particles but not as big and sharp as other products - comparing to the St Ives Green tea scrub that I have, the St Ives is more harsh.
So to say, this scrub leaves a fresh, healthy (the full-of-water kind of healthy), no firming-tight feeling on my face. In one word, it feels heavenly.
For those who have normal to oily skin I think this scrub is a bit too gentle, I think it's more suited for combo to dry skin as it doesn't seem to strip off oil that much, so I would use this one in the winter where my skin is dry on the cheek and I need to keep my face well moisturized. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cnovacek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scrub. I've been using it for several years now, two or three times a week. I like a more rough-type scrub for my skin to get it really smooth and this scrub fits the bill nicely. Most other scrubs that I've tried weren't abrasive enough for me. My skin feels super smooth after each use. As long as they keep making this stuff, I'll keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

My initial reaction: Whoa, this stuff really works. I normally just use everyday scrubs from Neutrogena or St. Ives, and those don't come close to what this scrub can do.

This scrub is full of fine, small "beads", which makes it feel much more effective at getting off dead skin than St. Ives scrubs with the giant (but sparse) beads. After working it in circular motions across my face for a few minutes, I ended up with wonderfully smooth, warm, and flushed skin. I was impressed that this scrub didn't make my skin feel super tight or dried out like other cleansers/scrubs. I THINK there is a faint smell in there somewhere, but it doesn't bother me since I'm trying not to inhale suds anyhow. Overall, I love this scrub!!

NOTE: Despite how healthy it is, this scrub is meant to take off layers of dead skin, so it really should NOT be used to every day. (I'm going to stick to using it once a week.) I would caution those with acne to use a very light hand when using this product, since it kind of rubs/hurts any part of your skin that isn't flat like the rest of your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by liliesandsunshine

This is a wonderful scrub. It is not overly harsh on the face but not a wimpy product either-massage gently for several minutes and you can feel your skin softening and becoming squeaky clean. I use it once to twice a week and it's been great so far!