August 20, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

A peachy-creamy pink lipstick that can pass of as a healthy flush of nude... This shade compliments my NC35/30 skin perfectly, makes lips appear fuller too as it's lighter than my natural lip shade. Somehow over time, the base of the lipstick has melted, that left the tube with quite a mess. Maybe just my storing problems, otherwise a great one for its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I like the formulation of the Super Lustrous line but this shade is simply too loud for me. More like a neon pink with yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Kluvsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lipsticks are my favorite makeup products and I always look forward for trying new ones.
This pink lipstick suits most of skin tones, the formula is not drying and it applies very nicely. However, The Pink In The Afternoon lipstick doesn't stay long on my lips (comparing to MAC and YSL). One thing that I absolutely hate about this product is that it smells like chemicals so badly.
Overall it's a good lipstick for its price, but if you aren't on a budget, than go for Mac ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a lipstick "snob", I was hesitant to try a drugstore lipstick. However, recently my Chanel, MAC, and NARS lipsticks have been leaving my lips (and bank account) parched. During a sale I snagged this out of curiosity. The Super Lustrous formula is everything I wanted MAC cremesheen to be. For less than half the price though, I got a far superior lipstick. Pink in the Afternoon is a peachy pink Aubrey Hepburn-esque shade that feels creamy and light on the lips, yet delivers strong pigmentation. It left my normally dry lips feeling comfortable during the day. Money well spent.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by KirRoyal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick! No, really, the colour is amazing, MLBB & work with anything, it's creamy, it doesn't dry my lips out, it's very affordable... the only perk is that it doesn't last on me particularly long. Even though, for the feeling and the shade of it, I'd be happy to reapply the lipstick ever so often.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh. I really believe a lipstick should make one's complexion look a little brighter. This is okay, but the shade doesn't do much for my complexion. I don't look any better or worse with this on than I do without any lipstick at all. But frankly, that's not good enough.

The formula is great, though. Creamy but comfortable at the same time, and not drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

I bought it for 4$ or 5$ at Jean Coutu :) (Quebec)
Pros
-Great color and pigmentation : looks flattering and natural on my pigmented lips
-The lipstick itself looks expensive and elegant :B
-Makes lips look moisturized

Cons
-.....

My lovie ruined it when he closed it for me... :( The lipstick was not completely inside the tube... Babe if you are reading this, fu :) <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I heard all the raves for this color and picked it up. Alas, I found it a disappointment. The texture of the l/s is dryer than most of the Revlon SL line and doesn't apply smoothly. The color is very "ladies who lunch" on me...a pretty cool-toned peachy pink that I would wear more often if the texture was better. I wonder of any dupes...At any rate, I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Great everyday pink for darker complexion ladies! I feel like anybody can pull this pink off which is a plus because I usually cant pull off pinks...this one is an exception!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Beautiful medium pink with some peachy hue. Very creamy and goes smooth on the lips. Quite neutral on the lips. I think it looks best when a small amount is applied. Otherwise it can slide off a bit. Looks good on its own or topped with a gloss.