October 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by adreanac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love this soap to wash my face. It takes all my makeup off, even mascara. My face is left feeling clean, better than expensive products I've tried. Also great for washing makeup brushes. This soap is really cheap $1.50 for 3bars at Walmart. I'll never use another soap to wash my face again. Great for acne too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a pack of Ivory soap a few months back. I was using dove and it kind of made me sticky and since the weather was warming up, I wanted something more refreshing and light feeling. Good soap, not too drying, rinses clean and I love the light scent.

Then I was using it as a face wash, all was good then a week later it totally upset the mantle on my face. My skin was so dry and flaky which lasted a few weeks, So :( for facial soap>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by marinabonet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for those young teens that have really bad acne. Sometimes putting all these products with dye, perfumes and all the other gunk can actually make your acne worse. I had really bad acne up until I was 19 and using Ivory helped so much. I have senstve, combination dry-oily skin and this did not leave my face dry at all. It cleans your face, no tightness or dryness. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE Ivory soap! It cleans well and has a nice "plush" lather. Fragrance free for those that are sensitive. Great all-around soap that does what it says, nothing more, nothing less.

Will repurchase again and again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love ivory. Its so pure and leaves my skin very clean. I use it on my face too and its awesome!! Gets my face very clean. I use it on my face in the morning and use noxzema at night. best part is I can get a 3 pack for under $2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Reminds me of my childhood taking baths at my grandmas place with the soap that floats.

I don't use this now but my fiance does. I have very dry skin due to a med condition that kills my moisture glands. But if I had even avg dry skin I'd use this. The scent is so clean, pure, and classic. The bar has heft and doesn't melt to a slimy mess in days. Its a good soap to use on a nail brush to clean your nails, again, leaves a very clean feeling. I will admit there is a huge nostalgia factor for me, but that doesn't negate the fact this is a good, long lasting soap for those with oily, normal, combo skin.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by chloebyoung

This is the only thing I ever need to use on my face. Really! Never a single break out and it's so cheap! I have introduced two of my friends to this who have acne-prone skin. They love me now. Skip the expensive acne cleansers and get this!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

although im not a fan of bar soaps, this is most likely my HG facial cleanser. it removes most/all makeup (revlon colorstay foundation!) and makes my face feel super clean. i dont notice any kind of fragrance. i love using it along with cold water... it just wakes you up while feeling super clean! this does not leave any residue after splashing it off. i have oily acne prone skin and this gets along with my skintype fairly. as a body bar soap, it gets the job done as well and makes you feel clean. i love this. super affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by shilojean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One million expensive skincare products later, I'm back to what I used as a child.

Ivory soap + Nivia soft moisturizer and my skin is nearly perfect. Will buy again and again and again. Never change, Ivory soap. Never change.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love everything about Ivory soap. The scent, the way it lathers, the clean look of it and most of all, the way it leaves my skin completely squeaky clean with no residue. It so reminds me of being put in the tub as a kid!
I had this at our cottage recently and love how it cleans off all the sunscreen, sand, salt water, sweat, bonfire smell etc... of the day. There is no better feeling than getting into bed after a shower with this!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No