October 24, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my no. 1 favorite lotion. It isn't too think and it rubs in very easily which is convenient when using it on the go or at work. The Ultra Healing version almost has a velvet-like texture to it... love it. I also like the original version but this one is a little bit thicker and richer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by PressingQuestions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For someone with dry skin who is constantly on the search for the best lotion, I am SO glad I picked this up.

I had previously been using Nivea Smooth Sensations with Shea Butter because I wanted something cheap and moisturizing that wasn't a body butter or thick cream like Eucerin. That just didn't cut it for me.

This is the thickest lotion I've ever used, so be aware of that before you buy it. It does feel sticky at first, but then it sinks in and the feeling later is akin to the way your hands and feet feel after a parrafin wax treatment.

There is a slight citrus scent from the orange oil in it. I find it mildly pleasant.

I use this daily. I have a big bottle with a pump at home, and a smaller squeeze tube that I keep at work.

I think I like this even better than pricier lotions that I have tried and loved in the past (bliss naked body butter, kiehl's creme de corps)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This stuff is GREAT. It has a very thick consistency and feels thick slathering it on but it makes your skin very soft and heals any dry spots your have. Recently I got a couple little patches of dry skin that were very itchy at first. Once I applied this lotion a couple times it definitely helped heal them and stop the itching. I usually apply this after I shower so I can benefit more from it. Some people might not like this in the summer but I like it whether it's spring summer fall winter. If you have very dry skin this is definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion on my body but NOT on my face. Since trying it on my face, I have a massive cystic pimple the likes of which I haven't seen since high school :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kristine627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best lotion for the dryest of skins. soaks in REALLY well and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy. plus it moisturizes all day. i've been fighting eczema/dry skin all of my life and this and cera ve has saved my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to be very meh towards body lotions, like "they're all the same!"

but really, they aren't. after using this and going back to nivea, i can tell a very visible difference.

i've used: nivea, curel, jergens, and lubriderm. this is THE BEST BY FAR.

Nivea is a thin cream-based lotion while this is more petroleum jelly-like, but not as greasy. Love-love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Bareminmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and for the last 12 years of my life, one of my compulsions has been putting lotion on my feet because my feet feel dry constantly! I have tried practicly everything under the sun (or rather everything in the lotion isle at walmart) and either I immedietly dislike the product or after a few weeks the product loses its effectiveness.... Then I discovered this lotion! I have three bottles of it in my house and I have turned all my friends and family onto this lotion! I will never use anything besides this lotion again! It's thick and creamy yet it absorbs quickly! I can use it year round, even when I have dry winter skin! It even absorbs quickly into the thick skin on the bottom of my feet! Great on knees, ankles, and elbows. Even if my skin gets so dry that it's itchy, I apply the lotion to the area and it reliefs my discomfort better than lotions specifically formulated and marketed as as anti-itch! This is my HG of lotion and would be devistated if Curel ever quit selling this product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Marzipan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. I got a sample size and in an emergency had to use it on my face. It says right on the back of it that it is safe for face use and I noticed 12 hours later that my face was still moisturized! I have never met a face cream that does that. I got a large bottle for all over use and I really feel that this lotion lasts a long time, longer than pretty much any other lotion I've used. And Im 33 yrs old and a product junkie, so....you do the math.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a winner - dirt cheap & does the job. During colder months my hands crack and bleed and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to my Cerave cream. I just slather this on my hands at night, bear with the odd citrusy smell, let it absorb and slather on some more. It prepares my hands from the cold the next day and helps heal any existing cracks. I love you, you have a permanent place on my nightstand and in my heart. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Martigras

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just started using this last month. Had (2) $1 off coupons for any size, any kind of Curel, so picked up (2), $.99, 1 oz. tubes to keep in my purses. This lotion absolutely flabbergasted me with how great it worked. I soon knew this was too good to be only a hand lotion used once in while when out. It's not so much as a lotion but falls almost into an oinment when 1st applying.
I now bought a bottle of it. I love how it makes my hands feel especially that I have very dry, cracked, sore cuticles and skin around my nail beds from excessive gardening(do wear gloves while doing it though), and too many mani changes. (the remover is very irritating). I use Acetone remover even though I don't have acrylic nails because I hate the time it takes to remove a complete, especially dark mani.
This lotion is very healing and has made my sore cuticles and nail skin no longer hurting for the 1st time in ages. They've actually healed up and my hands are as soft as a baby's.
I also use this on my feet and legs. It's replaced my habit of 'ped-egging' my feet every month or so and then wearing vaseline under my socks to bed a couple nights a wk. to keep my feet smooth.{SO ROMANTIC FOR THE DH.lol} This lotion does it all so will continue buying this forever. Plus, the price is very reasonable. continued >>