Curel Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Avena Sativa Meal Extract (Oat), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, DMDM Hydantoin

on 11/20/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG body lotion. I use it on my face sometimes too (very sparingly!) with excellent results. I can't say enough good about Curel, it sinks in quickly, isn't greasy at all, makes my skin crazy soft, and even the scented formulas are almost unscented, very pleasant and light smelling at most! I adore all the lotions, but I use/love the Ultra Healing most of all, I carry some around with me everywhere I go in a little refillable tube for my hands and whatever else is dry. I feel naked without it! Using this all the time has kept my hands and cuticles in great shape, even though I constantly wash them for work. I love it on my feet and I use it all over my body every day after I shower. Randomly, it tastes kind of sweet, and I guess that's a plus? lol
The only bad thing that I ever notice is usually the pump craps out on me before the last half of the bottle is done. I love it anyway.

on 9/9/2012 10:43:00 AM

This is my favorite body lotion out of the many I have tried.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my no. 1 favorite lotion. It isn't too think and it rubs in very easily which is convenient when using it on the go or at work. The Ultra Healing version almost has a velvet-like texture to it... love it. I also like the original version but this one is a little bit thicker and richer.

For someone with dry skin who is constantly on the search for the best lotion, I am SO glad I picked this up.

I had previously been using Nivea Smooth Sensations with Shea Butter because I wanted something cheap and moisturizing that wasn't a body butter or thick cream like Eucerin. That just didn't cut it for me.

This is the thickest lotion I've ever used, so be aware of that before you buy it. It does feel sticky at first, but then it sinks in and the feeling later is akin to the way your hands and feet feel after a parrafin wax treatment.

There is a slight citrus scent from the orange oil in it. I find it mildly pleasant.

I use this daily. I have a big bottle with a pump at home, and a smaller squeeze tube that I keep at work.

I think I like this even better than pricier lotions that I have tried and loved in the past (bliss naked body butter, kiehl's creme de corps)

on 6/20/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is GREAT. It has a very thick consistency and feels thick slathering it on but it makes your skin very soft and heals any dry spots your have. Recently I got a couple little patches of dry skin that were very itchy at first. Once I applied this lotion a couple times it definitely helped heal them and stop the itching. I usually apply this after I shower so I can benefit more from it. Some people might not like this in the summer but I like it whether it's spring summer fall winter. If you have very dry skin this is definitely worth a try.

on 6/15/2012 10:47:00 PM

I love this lotion on my body but NOT on my face. Since trying it on my face, I have a massive cystic pimple the likes of which I haven't seen since high school :(

on 5/24/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

best lotion for the dryest of skins. soaks in REALLY well and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy. plus it moisturizes all day. i've been fighting eczema/dry skin all of my life and this and cera ve has saved my life!

on 4/14/2012 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I used to be very meh towards body lotions, like "they're all the same!"

but really, they aren't. after using this and going back to nivea, i can tell a very visible difference.

i've used: nivea, curel, jergens, and lubriderm. this is THE BEST BY FAR.

Nivea is a thin cream-based lotion while this is more petroleum jelly-like, but not as greasy. Love-love.

I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and for the last 12 years of my life, one of my compulsions has been putting lotion on my feet because my feet feel dry constantly! I have tried practicly everything under the sun (or rather everything in the lotion isle at walmart) and either I immedietly dislike the product or after a few weeks the product loses its effectiveness.... Then I discovered this lotion! I have three bottles of it in my house and I have turned all my friends and family onto this lotion! I will never use anything besides this lotion again! It's thick and creamy yet it absorbs quickly! I can use it year round, even when I have dry winter skin! It even absorbs quickly into the thick skin on the bottom of my feet! Great on knees, ankles, and elbows. Even if my skin gets so dry that it's itchy, I apply the lotion to the area and it reliefs my discomfort better than lotions specifically formulated and marketed as as anti-itch! This is my HG of lotion and would be devistated if Curel ever quit selling this product!

on 3/5/2012 2:16:00 AM

I love this lotion. I got a sample size and in an emergency had to use it on my face. It says right on the back of it that it is safe for face use and I noticed 12 hours later that my face was still moisturized! I have never met a face cream that does that. I got a large bottle for all over use and I really feel that this lotion lasts a long time, longer than pretty much any other lotion I've used. And Im 33 yrs old and a product junkie, so....you do the math.