December 20, 2014 | 1183 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by mommadukes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just had to put in my thoughts on this bronzer. I love it....at first I thought it would be too sparkly on my face ( I am not 20 yrs old). Good news - it isn't . Not only that, it settles so well and along with my Nars TM it makes my face look flawless. ( well as good as it can look after 50) I have sensitive skin and this does NOT break me out. I am on my second case of this product. It lasts forever so I think it is most defintely worth the money. Nars keep on doing what you do best..putting out a product that does what you say it will.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Narsfanatic

Laguna is so versatile. I am a nc25-30, and Laguna just warms up the perimeters of my face nicely , plus it double duties as a contouring product. Nars international make up artist Lucinda even taught me to blend out the nars contouring duos (giennah and paloma, which leans a bit too pink) with this and it's such a stunner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Laguna is the only bronzer I own, mainly due to the fact that it ticks every box for me in terms of colour, finish and longevity. There is a slight shimmer but nothing to in your face. When the girl in Mecca first showed me Laguna, it was an immediate "Woah that is dark". But Laguna comes off as a great tan when on the skin, and not dark or muddy.

I don't wear bronzer everyday, because the bronzer and blush duo feels a bit too much for me, and after a year on owning this there is pan showing. I think if you used this everyday, you would probably be going through about 1 per year.

I don't know if I will repurchase this when I finally run out, because I think I have prefer blush on a daily basis over bronzer. It is also quite expensive, but its definitely way better than any pharmacy bronzer if you do want that tanned skin effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Gkwarren

Beautiful bronzer... Nothing else compares! Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by oniondip

It's not as pigmented as I thought but it makes it more natural. I use it for contouring but I don't find it strong enough to make it a dramatic contour. I would recommend it for beginners. This is my favorite product to contour around the frame of my face; it makes me look naturally glowy.

I don't think it's worth $38 but NARS products are overpriced to begin with. It is still a very, very good product regardless.

Despite the shimmer in the product, the shimmer DOES NOT go onto your face. It will not make you look trashy.

MAC NC25 - I think this is one of the best skintones it works on. Very subtle, but enough to make a subtle difference and make the purchase worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

Best bronzer I've ever used by far! Such a beautiful brown with just a hint of sparkle! No red or orange tone perfectly brown! Worth every penny. Gives me that bronzed glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to bronzer! It is just perfect for my fair skin all year round. Not too orange, not too dark just perfect. For reference I'm NW20.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by misspeke

I can't remember if I have posted a review on this previously (using ipad, so I can't look it up). I loved this bronzer for the colour, and today it reminded me of its amazing staying power. I came home from a long day where I did not apply a primer or setting spray or powder to set my make up in the morning and when I looked in the mirror my Laguna bronzer was still there giving me sculpted cheek bones but my hourglass blush had completely disappeared. I'm almost out and was tempted to try another bronzer, but I think I'll repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 3rd or 4th Laguna Bronzer. There is no other bronzer that compares. Maybe Gurelian Terra Cotta...MAYBE.

This, my friends, is the perfect bronzer for fair to light skin tones. My more tanned friends prefer "Casino". There's no muddy face, only sun-kissed, contouring perfection. This is a high pigment bronzer and had great staying power. I can't go a day with out it. I apply it with my Smashbox #19 Face and Body Brush On my hair line, cheeks and jaw line - also my neck and decolitate

It's love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Unlike the orgasm blush by NARS which I am not a fan of, I do enjoy this bronzer! I like how subtle the shimmer is, and natural the shade is. Its perfect for that bronzed-kiss summer glow