NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My favorite bronzers for everyday light natural look. It's not as deep as Hot mama and Hoola, it's just... right. However it's quite pricey here in Singapore, but it's quite worth it and I hope it could last for an age.

on 3/29/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hands down the best bronzer I've tried! Having previously used MAC and a range of drugstore bronzers, this is my overwhelming favorite.
The colour is very natural and really blends with my olive skin, without looking to orange. The powder it self is quite light but you can build it up depending on how light/dark you like it (e.g. for a light glow or darker for contouring)
However I did hit the pan pretty quickly, so I'm already on to number two.

on 2/24/2015 12:06:00 AM

I'd say laguna is a very good "beginner" bronzer but IMO there are a lot better ones out there on the market for example Anastasia contour palette, Benefit hoola or Too faced soleil. I have hit pan on Laguna but ever since purchasing other bronzers I never reach for it anymore

on 2/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

MY HG BRONZER! I have extremely fair skin and this is perfect for an everyday contour to sculpt my cheekbones. Definitely recommend it for every fair skinned girl.

on 2/8/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a really nice bronzer. It's not orange at all so it is the only bronzer I would even consider using. I have even contoured with it. It is light enough where it would work on very light skin tones but if you're darker than a sort of medium-dark skin tone there's really no point in using it. There is a very subtle shimmer running through this otherwise matte, neutral brown bronzer but it doesn't show up on the face. The formula of the powder itself is nice. It's quite a hard powder which makes it a little bit hard to get it on your brush (which is why I took off a lippie) but it does prevent powder from getting everywhere, as it does with softer powders (I'm looking at you, Urban Decay). The only reason I said I wouldn't repurchase was because I don't really use bronzers and I have other powders I can use as contours. But it's the best bronzer I have ever come across.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG bronzer! I have fairly light skin & this shade is SO flattering on my skin. I also have sensitive skin and have never broken out from this product. I use it for contouring as well as bronzing because it is not shimmery. When you first get it, you see a tiny bit of shimmer in the pan, but it does not show up on the face at all, which I love. :)

Unfortunately it is expensive, but it lasts me about a year using it nearly everyday. I think it is worth every penny. I absolutely love it!

on 2/6/2015 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Just way too shimmery.

on 2/1/2015 10:46:00 PM

Best bronzer I've used!

I have always struggled a bit when it comes to bronzers as I have quite a fair skin and lots of bronzers can look dirty on a fair skin. This bronzer works really well and for me it is better then the Mac bronzers I have tried, i will definatly buy this product again!

on 1/30/2015 10:13:00 AM

I am very fair skinned and I am not a big fan of bronzers overall. They are too dark and go orangey on me and I'm just not a fan. This one is different and I can wear it and it looks great, no orange at all! I hate orange so bad I just do not like the color but no one wants their face orange. If your fair like me and not into bronzer then definatly try this one. I had no expect actions for it honestly but it surprised me. I love nars and they absolutely got this one right.

on 1/30/2015 1:41:00 AM

Okay, this is the best bronzer ever!

Perfect for all skin and it's never orange or weird in color.

It has a lovely finish, not too matte not too shimmery.

Perfect.