October 20, 2014 | 2191 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

Best bronzer I've ever used by far! Such a beautiful brown with just a hint of sparkle! No red or orange tone perfectly brown! Worth every penny. Gives me that bronzed glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to bronzer! It is just perfect for my fair skin all year round. Not too orange, not too dark just perfect. For reference I'm NW20.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by misspeke

I can't remember if I have posted a review on this previously (using ipad, so I can't look it up). I loved this bronzer for the colour, and today it reminded me of its amazing staying power. I came home from a long day where I did not apply a primer or setting spray or powder to set my make up in the morning and when I looked in the mirror my Laguna bronzer was still there giving me sculpted cheek bones but my hourglass blush had completely disappeared. I'm almost out and was tempted to try another bronzer, but I think I'll repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 3rd or 4th Laguna Bronzer. There is no other bronzer that compares. Maybe Gurelian Terra Cotta...MAYBE.

This, my friends, is the perfect bronzer for fair to light skin tones. My more tanned friends prefer "Casino". There's no muddy face, only sun-kissed, contouring perfection. This is a high pigment bronzer and had great staying power. I can't go a day with out it. I apply it with my Smashbox #19 Face and Body Brush On my hair line, cheeks and jaw line - also my neck and decolitate

It's love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Unlike the orgasm blush by NARS which I am not a fan of, I do enjoy this bronzer! I like how subtle the shimmer is, and natural the shade is. Its perfect for that bronzed-kiss summer glow

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Like the product, the shade is a little too yellow/brown for my pink-toned skin. Like the texture, the color payoff and blendability. Good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed with this product and don't understand all the glowing reviews. It was ok. The colour goes on a bit patchy for me, and worst of all the product shattered and I lost half of it when I dropped it on carpet a while ago. Pretty disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ah, Laguna. I absolutely love this bronzer, especially in the summer. It's perfect for "contouring" but with a big powder brush to get a soft defined and bronzey look. The color is very natural and adds warmth to the face. It was so bittersweet when I hit pan because I love it so much and it is pricey to repurchase! Technically, you "shouldn't" use this as a contour because it isn't matte or cool toned, but the shimmer doesn't really show up on the skin and it isn't so warm that you can't contour with it. I like the packaging a lot besides the fact that it attracts dirt. Overall this is my favorite bronzer out of the 4 I own.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

I had heard soo many good things about this bronzer so I decided to splurge and buy it. After hitting pan, I can really say in the time I owned it I was not that impressed, maybe because I had higher expectations. The color is barely noticeable, and not in a "pretty, natural" kinda way. Barely noticeable like crappy quality. If you already have extremely sculpted cheekbones and perfectly defined nose, you might like this. Any other girl looking for a way to achieve that beautifully sculpted look- this bronzer is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Taylorm3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this really worked for me. it brightened up my face without looking over done.