NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 6/22/2015 10:16:00 PM

This bronzer is ok. Nothing life changing. Colour pay off is decent and product doesn't show sparkly on face.
For the price it's not worth it to me to buy it again.
Plus I rarely use the one I have so it's going to last me forever.
Looks good on light skin tone doesn't come off orange.

on 6/21/2015 6:37:00 AM

absolutely LOVE this bronzer! bought when j went to the states so it was less pricey compared to England prices. however I would buy again and pay the English prices to! the product is a lovely colour on my skin and works well with any foundation I put on however it works best with the nars luminous all day foundation

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this bronzer. I'd have to say it's my favorite bronzer of all time and I have gone through at least 3 of these. I am very fair-skinned and have issues with my bronzer looking too orange. However, this one is perfect. It's a light golden-brown shade with slight shimmer. It looks natural on my skin and I love it.

on 6/3/2015 2:21:00 AM

I own so many bronzers so I had to try this one too. Glad I did, it's really gorgeous and suits my skin tone well. Gives the skin a gorgeous glow, love it!

on 5/27/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this think it is amazing really looks good in photos very pricey though oh well guess it will last a while :)

on 5/25/2015 8:40:00 AM

absolutely love this bronzer, not much else to say but its worth the hype!

on 5/6/2015 12:21:00 PM

I am sure my review is not going to be a ground-breaking one. I just want to say that I have been stopping myself from buying this bronzer for such a long time (3 years for sure) simply because i felt like this product was over-hyped and not going to lie - whenever I was looking at it in store I couldn't understand what was all the fuss about.

So recently I have decided to give in and buy it - oh my! I don't get why I didn't buy it before, it is perfect - especially for a light-medium complexion like mine.

I find that the product blends seamlessly, it feels smooth and the color is perfect. Yes you see some golden shine to it, but it never reflects on your actual skin and paired with Orgasm blush - this becomes a win win duo!

If you want to splurge on one good bronzer, I highly recommend it. The only thing, its packaging will look grubby over the time - but that's not a big concern to me.

If you want a full on review on Laguna bronzer so to help you learn more about it, head to this blog review here. Hope it helps!

on 4/14/2015 12:57:00 PM

This is my only favorite bronzer. I have Benefit Hoola and it didn't work on me in the past, too muddy but now when i use it in the Cheeky Sweet Spot palette, it work nicely but i got to be really light handed with that. It is that pigmented so I'm still not too fond of that. As for Nars Laguna, it is much more natural and i don't really have to be that careful on application although the color is easily buildable. Quite lasting on me too but it is quite expensive and most of the time i get this online during promotion. I think it can last me for quite sometime before i ran out of it.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My favorite bronzers for everyday light natural look. It's not as deep as Hot mama and Hoola, it's just... right. However it's quite pricey here in Singapore, but it's quite worth it and I hope it could last for an age.

on 3/29/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hands down the best bronzer I've tried! Having previously used MAC and a range of drugstore bronzers, this is my overwhelming favorite.
The colour is very natural and really blends with my olive skin, without looking to orange. The powder it self is quite light but you can build it up depending on how light/dark you like it (e.g. for a light glow or darker for contouring)
However I did hit the pan pretty quickly, so I'm already on to number two.

Popular Bronzers