NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 1/15/2015 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely my holy grail bronzer! Great for contouring and for a bronzed summer look!

on 1/14/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Whenever I used to swatch this is in the store, it never showed up on me. However, I still bought it and when I lightly applied it to my face, it showed up, and looked like a natural contour in my face. I really like this bronzer, but don't necessarily think that it blew me out of the water. Definitely worth a try though.

on 1/7/2015 12:23:00 AM

Its a cult classic and I can see why. Laguna seems like it would be suited to just about all skin tones, you would just need to apply sparingly with a light hand for fair skin and more liberally for darker skin.

On my NC 15 yellow under-toned skin Laguna works beautifully as I only need minimal product and this blends in so easily. In winter I only need the tiniest amount or just go without bronzer when I've hit my palest which is lighter than NC 15. In summer this is a go to for when I have a tan, as I never tan my face I need to blend my face and neck to my body and this works perfectly. In the sunlight I can see micro shimmer in the pan but I never notice this on my face once buffed in.

My new favourite brush to apply this is the Jane Iredale Handi Brush - this picks up just the right amount of product and buffs in so easily for a seamless finish.

Jump on Laguna you won't regret it.

I loooove this for contouring ! Normally don't like bronzer with shimmer as it can make the face look dirty but this just gives a glow aslong as it isn't used on the whole face !

on 12/22/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great for contouring!

on 11/26/2014 4:59:00 AM

I first heard about this product from all the raves on YT, just like basically everyone elsse on here. I immediately knew I needed this in my life so I went to my nearest retailer and tried it. When I swatched this in store, I was like, what? Hardly any cam off the pan and all I got in my swatch was some golden shimmer. I almost walked out of the store, when I realised that probably everyone is touching the pan because it is so raved, getting their oil all over the bronzer, basically ruining the formula. I decided to jsut get it anyway because I knew it should be good. When I got home, I opened the package and immediately prided myself in seeing my new NARS packaging totally clean and beautiful, which NARS packaging usually doen't stay for long due to the satiny, matte finish of the package, and when I opened it and saw the brinzer I knew I would love it. It was an amazing browny colour with like zero orange tone, and a really beautiful subtle golden shimmer (hardly niticeable except in the light). I swatched it and it had the nicest, finest texture, and then I applied it to my face. It made the nicest, loveliest contour and dimension to my face, applied with my MAC 168 angled contour brush. OMG I love this, and I feel like I can take this anywhere because the packaging is so sleek. Def going to use this when I want a less subtle effect as my Soleil Tan de Chanel, which is amazing. Laguna is totally worth the investment! Go and get it!

This bronzer is pricey but so worth it! If you have light skin you need this in your life. It's just the perfect light golden bronzer. Have a small 2.5 gram pan of it in my NARSissist palette but since Sephora was having their VIB sale I figured i should pick up a full size. Def worth it! Will continue to repurchase.

on 10/29/2014 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Must have Bronzer. I actually bought this and used it only once because I thought it looked too dark, but it must have been the light or something! Took it out months later and since then I use it everyday!

It's perfect for pale skin. Not at all orange, which I find with most bronzers. Quite expensive, but SO worth it!

on 10/28/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful bronzer that can be used interchangeably as my eye shadow or as my contour colour. i have medium colour skin with pink undertones and this compliments my colour so well and blends so easily with my foundation and setting powder. A must have

on 10/28/2014 6:28:00 AM

Having very pale skin, a natural looking bronzer does not come easily, however this bronzer does the trick perfectly. Love this bronzer, and its clean blending, just be careful not to drag the bronzer too close to your lips or the result will be muddy, stop around the middle of the eyes for a natural contour that is flattering.

Popular Bronzers