August 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

Conditioner - AG Hair Cosmetics - fastfood

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgirlie101

A few days ago I bought my second bottle of this and I LOVE it! It is by far the best product I use on my hair. My hair gets REALLY OILY quickly so mainly I just apply this to the ends but I take whatever is left on my hands after saturating the ends and I massage it into my scalp and roots and then flip my head over and run it through my weak baby hairs. This is a lifesaver! I use a lot of heat on my hair, (blowdrying, straightening, curling) and dont get to the salon as much as I should for a trim, yet after I started using this my split ends were gone! It also has the most amazing smell! The best word to describe this product it WOW! even though it does cost more than some products like Auzzies three minute miracle, I think it really is worth it!
All in all this product is a must have and when I run out of this bottle I will be purchasing a third! I reccomend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by imishai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love love love this! it left my hair smooth and soft. it kept it well hydrated and my hair never looked dry and dead. and it smells SOOOO GOOD!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Neraida

The leave on conditioner has saved my hair. I am naturally a dark brunette and have been bleaching it platinum for several years and this leave on is so light, softens my hair and strengthens I use it twice a week. The key is to have a light leave on and one heavy duty treatment to use once a week. Change is necessary

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Heaather

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing many people rave about this product, i decided to take my chance and give it a go. It left a heavy film on my hair extensions, and did not help them look any more conditioned, i would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Metallichick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it!! My hair is super colour-treated and dry/frizzy/split-ends, etc. You name it, I've done it. Also naturally wavy/borderline curly, and INCREDIBLY hard to tame unless I straighten it.
This stuff works better than any mousse, gel or hairspray when it comes to taming my hair!!! Just brush it through, and let it air dry.. so awesome! And it smells YUM!
My hair stylist recommended it, and I love her for it! She also suggested piling it on my head and wrapping my hair in a plastic bag, which I have yet to do. But so far, so wonderful! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by tipmeoveranpourmeout

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say, I love this product. But let me tell you why....
About a year ago, i decided to go blonde. not just highlights, full on BLONDE!! My hair is naturally dark brown so the stylist had to leave the bleach in for what seemed like an eternity...my scalp hurt!!
After, my hair felt really...damaged, to say the least. It was all dried out and "poofy" like, no moisture. a Tangly, lifeless mess and split ends like CRAZY! the stylist recommended this to me. what hooked me was the smell. Its awesome! Im not sure how to describe it, I havent smelled any other product like it, totally unique.
After i rub a dime-sized amount (thats all u need, a little goes a long way!! and i have med length hair FYI) in my palms then comb it through my hair w/ my fingers, once its dry, what a difference. My hair is smooth, sleek and shiny. Naturaly healthy-looking and vibrant. Not to mention, smelling AH-mazing!!
NOTE: this product will work BEST with color-treated or unhealthy, dried out dull looking hair. If your hair already has a fantastic sheen and a happy bounce to it, this may NOT be for you( If it isnt broken, why fix it, right?!). Also, let me stress again, you do not need much at all. Too much will leave your hair with a greasy unwashed look.
Overall, this product = LOVE and a must for all you bottle blondes :)
I will defiatley be trying some more A/G products!!! Good job, guys!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by xmikimagoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've used this once, but I'll update my review if I encounter any problems or difficulties with fastfood.
Anyway, onto the review. I used this on wet hair after shampooing and conditioning as usual. My hair didn't feel coated with plastic and it didn't feel weighed down. Well, that was while it was wet. The real test was after my usual blow- dry.
The results were great! My hair is softer, shinier and frizz- less. Fastfood works better on frizz than Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum! I would highly recommend this leave- in.

Edit: After using this for a while, I noticed that it left a weird film/buildup on my hair. The smell is not for me either. Down to two lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine, dry, colour-treated hair. What I do is apply a bit of this product to my very dry ends on dry hair before I go to bed. In the morning I shower and wash my hair and condition as usual. My hair is so soft after washing and the fastfood really repairs my ends eventhough I wash it out in the morning. It never weighs my hair down when I use it this way.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by daphanfamily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my aunt recommended me this product since she's a Hairdresser and I used to always see her put it on other people's hair after she would finish with their haircuts....I was skeptical on getting this since I didn't know if it was worth the price but I know what made me go ahead and purchase it was the smell...it just Smelled so good that I just had to buy it!!! Product wise; no bad! im not sure if its doin' much to my hair since I cut it short to get rid of my split ends since I bleached it too much but I don't think it's doing any damages though so Im sure its working at some point :) it does seem to last quite awhile....I would recommend it!! I haven't tried any other leave-in conditioners yet but as of right now I will stick with this...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 8:15:00 AM More reviews by jasmin3w4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a litre of this stuff a year ago and still haven't finished a quarter of the bottle. I have used this a few times on my fine dry and color treated hair and found it generally leave it greasy and filmy most times I tried to use it. Afew times I have used a little too much in my hair. I have tried rinsing it out but it just leaves it fimly and gross! If you decide to use it, I reccomend using a small pea size amount before using anymore.

It smells sort of like cherries and wood or something... can't really tell what it is but I don't care for the smell that much either.

A conditioner should not be a complicated thing when it comes to using it but this is. I won't be repurchasing this conditioner let alone finishing what I have left over. I don't reccomend this for girls with fine hair.