October 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by valentinacaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect in every single way!
this lipstick is no doubt my favorite one in the world

the texture is creamy, the color is a beautiful mat darkish red and the packaging is sleek and chic!

i would buy this product so many times AGAIN AND AGAIN until i get bored of it (which is never going to happen)

MAC once again did an amazing job.... THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING LIPSTICK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect, pure, flawless red. Reds often pull pink on me (cough cough "MAC Red") or turn orange. Lipstick in general frustrates me because it's so hard to keep on, but I recently found this and love the color so much that I'm willing to sometimes go to a little extra trouble. I have cool, fair skin and dark hair, and I feel like Snow White when I wear this. I wear it over clear liner and touch it up occasionally, and the staying power is pretty good. I don't use it a TON because it's so dramatic, so the tube seems like it will last forever.

Anyway. The bottom line is that this is a real, true, stunning red. It's taking me from a lipstick hater to a more-than-rare user. Unheard of for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, it's a pretty matte red and it's long lasting. The issue is, you cannot wear this casually without feeling uncomfortable. It's almost too classy. On the plus side I do not go out too much where I have to be dressed up so the tube will last me a long time. I've had it for two years and it's barely half way gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by EmmanuelleAldine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this lipstick,is a really true red,not light and too dry like Ruby Woo! the only problems i have with it are that looks lighter on pics i take and is better to apply using a lip pencil first,and the price of mac products here in Brazil are too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by LDean244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

in LOVE with this product! I have an indian skin tone so i was worried that a bright red lippy wouldnt work with my skin, but this does!
But since it's matte, make sure that your lips are moisturised otherwise it could make your chapped lips look more chapped.
Staying power is good, but you obviously have to reapply.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a wedding and never wear it again. I feel I could only wear this If I'm going to a big important classy event. I don't feel comfortable when I wear this. I much prefer lady danger which gives a more modern ang original look. I am giving this to my sister!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by heyloelitahey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

When I first bought this, I didn't really like it but it definitely had grown on me. The color is highly pigmented and intense, as well as extremely long-wearing. On my fair, cool-toned skin it shows up as a bright, vintage incarnadine tone. The matte finish isn't too drying if you wear it over a balm (I use EOS). TIP: wear this with Rimmel's Red Diva lipliner, it's a perfect shade match and the retractable packaging makes it better than MAC's Cherry pencil for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great lipstick, and I find this to suit me even though my complexion is warm. Maybe I'm a neutral, I don't know! But this will last hours, but put lip balm on before applying this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ASH1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Russian Red... I have a few friends who swear by this shade and rock it so well, that I thought it'd be universally wearable. Wellllll not so much for my warm complexion. It is not so flattering on me in some lights. It's a bit too blue for my complexion, but I will say that it lasts ALL day and night. I found this particular matte lipstick to be very drying, compared to the other ones in this finish. It could just be my tube though. If you have a pale, cool complexion, then I fully recommend it. However, for the warm girls, I discovered that Lady Danger is a terrific alternative that we can rock confidently. I gave my Russian Red to my mom and it suits her way better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by shibee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the shade of this lipstick, but I was a little disappointed on how long it lasted. If I paid for a MAC lipstick, I want it to last. If I'm sipping on a drink on a night out, it's gone within a few hours.